Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Ribbon Girl .. Romance ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope you're all having a beautiful weekend!

It's time for a new Lovely Lili Challenge over at the Ribbon Girl!  And this time .. the theme is "Romance".  :)  Yes, it's that special time of the year again when Love is floating all around!

So, I decided to use this beautiful Lili of the Valley image called "Love Balloon" along with "Set 65 Quotables Love" on the tag which I thought fit perfectly with this image since he's whispering into her ear.  ;)

I've been lucky to use a lot of the Ribbon Girls yummy goodies from their beautiful store!  Such as:  ZigZag Cotton Lace, Edwina Lace, Teresa Lace, Diamante Pearl & Trim, Pale Pink Faux Silk, Cheesecloth, Stickles, Kort & Godt Rolled Roses, Large Rosebud, and Wooden Heart.  On the Ribbon Girl store site, there is a "Search" box on the right sidebar, and you can type in any of the names I wrote .. and it'll take you straight to the item.  ;)





I hope you'll come on over to the Ribbon Girl Challenge Blog and join in on the fun!  Also, my teammies always create such GORGEOUS pieces and I know you'd love to go check them out!!!  :)

Thank you so very much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

14 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie I just Love this!! the colours are stunning al always hugs Pops x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie I just Love this!! the colours are stunning al always hugs Pops x

Annette said...

Beautiful card Elise, and love the little tag too.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Carol S. said...

Hi Elise, Stunning card as always. Love the design and your colouring is fantastic. Happy Sunday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Mo said...

Mhhhhhh, your card is WONDERFUL dear Elise !!!
I love the many flowers, laces and your beautiful coloring of the sweet image...
Lot's of love and sunshine from Switzerland,
Mo

Christina C. said...

OMGgggggg....so darn precious, Elise!
You have such talent when it comes to putting a card together...it is MAGIC!!!! Your coloring always knocks my socks off and I love that wonderful sentiment tucked behind the image. Oh my word....soooo gorgeous!!!!

Sue said...

Stunning card Elise. I love the sweet and romantic image, beautiful sentiment and full of totally gorgeous detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

A gorgeous card and removable tag. Hugs, Claire x

Carole said...

aaaah.....so sweet. that sentiment fits perfectly with the image. Your colouring is divine Elise. xx

Denise Gutierrez said...

What a beautiful love card I love the sentiments

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So beautiful! The image is adorable and I love the delicate colours.
Rebecca.

Danielle Champagne said...

oh!!!! Elise. what can I say... my heart is touched, your cards always speak to my heart. I love love this image. so sweet and precious. Your coloring brings to another level, even more precious. Love love the sentiment, which is perfect ! I love all about your card! Hugs. xox

Kelly said...

I LOVE this card!! Stunning coloring and the pearls and bling I see on here is a gorgeous touch! I love the lush layers you made, did I mention that your coloring is so stunning!! lol I love the tag too!!
Such a beautiful and happy card.
Hugs Kelly

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, delish design hun. Love the soft laces and the pretty crochet flowers. Gorgeous design and stunning colouring. Hugs, Wends x