Thursday, February 20, 2014

Lili of the Valley Blog Hop!!!

Good morning everyone and thanks for stopping by!

Time for another Lili of the Valley design team blog hop and today we’re giving you some inspiration for using their latest products which will be available to buy on the website from midday (UK time) on Monday 24th February.

There are 6 gorgeous paper pads, 5 new art pads and also another set of the popular sentiments tags for all your family members. 

Just ‘hop’ from one blog to another following the links and leave a comment on each post, hopefully we can give you lots of ideas along the way!

As always we have some hidden prizes, we don’t know where they are so do be sure to visit and comment on every blog.  
We will let you know on Monday morning which were the ‘lucky’ blogs and the winners will be drawn at random from all the comments that were left on those blogs. 

We have a full set of the 6 new papers to give away, 2 lucky winners will each get 3 pads
...and there will be a 3rd prize of a set of the new family tag sentiment stamps.

Here's a list of all the blogs taking part, and remember that you will need to visit them all and leave a comment on each one to have the best chance of winning;
  
Debbie
Dena
Elise ... you are here  :)

Here’s my card using "Father Knows Best" papers along with a tag from "Set 51 - Tags Monsieur":





Next stop is the BEAUTIFUL Fleur and if you get lost you can start again at the beginning and pick the links up from there.

Finally, don’t forget to stop by the Ideas to Inspire blog on Monday morning when you can find out who the lucky winners were of the prizes before the new products go on sale!



Enjoy the hop everyone, good luck!

Hugs,
Elise

140 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Awesome Creation And So Enjoying This Hop

sidan said...

Morning! You make nice crafts and use mellow tints.

NGCARDS said...

Loving the new products and your card is fantastic! xxx

englishrose897 said...

Love this card, ideal for the man in your life.

KraftyAl said...

Love your card, the papers work well with the steampunk layout. Love the little car tag. Well done Alx

lis-m said...

Hey Elise, this is fabulous... LOVE these manly papers
thanks for sharing
hugs x

Debs said...

What great cards fantastic for males which are always the most challenging

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! Love your card, so cool!

Unknown said...

Love this ideal male card
Ann

Anonymous said...

Great male card, they can be so difficult to do! Love it. x

theCook said...

That is a nice masculine card!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card Elise love the colour's and fabulous design
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Maryann Laursen said...

A really cool male card, which is definitely something we´re really pleased to get more ideas for, so thanks sooo much for that.

Debs said...

Fabulous card - love all the different textures and of course the gorgeous papers.
Thanks for a fab blog hop.
Debs xx

Aspiring crafter said...

I love this design -it's different and funky!!
Thank you !
XxRuth

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely to see a male card in the hop as well as all the feminine ones, fab make

Valerie said...

Love your work, my kind of thing, Valerie

Julie B said...

What a great idea for a men's card Elise, not what I was expecting. :)

Sarah said...

Fabulous card, perfect use for Father knows Best!! xx

Debbie Tinks said...

Love the card a man look so hard to make .
Thanks happy crafting x

Nananne said...

A very interesting and unusual card, great use of the papers and lovely gents card.

Lauren Hatwell said...

Wow! These papers are great for any steampunk/grunge/masculine style project and actually would contrast nicely with florals for a shabbier look. Great card. Lx

Debra K. said...

This is really different for you Elise and such a great card for a guy! Love how you've used the papers. Debra x

Mounika Reddy said...

Stunning Card Elise..Those Gears gave the card an antique look..Loved it..

Aileen said...

Brilliant card Elise, fantastic blog hop. Cantwait to get hold on these paper pads.

Julie said...

Great male card.

Anonymous said...

Such a different card. Really my type of crafting. I love it.
Love Val in Spain x

Sammy said...

Oh Elise this is fabulous! Great card with a steampunky feel. I know I personally adore this kind of card and I'm already in love with the book print paper too! x

Unknown said...

Elise, wow, love it huni. Hopping along with the blog hop. Xxx

hotpotato said...

great 'man' card.

Crea Astrid said...

What a tough card. Nicely done with the radar wheels.

Hugs, Astrid.

Unknown said...

What a fab idea for a male card. I know we all struggle to make these kind of cards, but you have done a fantastic job.

craftyknitter1 said...

What a wow card very grungy!

Maria :) said...

Elise like always you did a fantastuc job on your card. Great for a male or steampunklover

Lynsey said...

Wow Elise, this is great! Very different but so nice! Lyns xx

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Elise. I LOVE those papers, your design is wonderful with such fabulous detailing too.
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Muhriel said...

Interesting and very different! Surely the right thing for a man! :o)
Regards, Britta

Annie said...

This is fabulous...Love it!! Hugs Ann xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful man card a fantastic design these new papers are just the perfect colour for male cards Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, love your colour choices, huggles Pops x x x

jackiescrafts said...

What a great card and ideal to give to one of the men in our lives. Thanks for the inspiration I always find cards for the men so hard to do
Jackie x

Unknown said...

What a perfect card for a man. Those papers are fab. Love the little cogs xx

Unknown said...

Hi sweetie! Wow! You made different creation and I love it!!!!
Love to see cards for boys and men.
Big hug to you,
Jasmina

Midwife Jem said...

I love these male-themed papers. I will be using these a lot.

The Craft Bucket said...

Something a little bit different and I love it (as always), off hopping Jane x

sharon said...

A wonderful card for a male, love the papers :)

Jolanda hilderink said...

Lovely always difficult cards for men. But you did a great job. Like it very much

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Masculine cards are always the most difficult for me but you have made a stunner here, I love it.
Lorraine

Stamping Bubbles said...

An unusual card Elise but I love it. It is so difficult to make a good men's cards. Brilliant.
Lesley

Karien said...

Great Masculine card!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

A gorgeous men's card!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I love how you've distressed the papers - a perfect male card!
Rebecca.

Unknown said...

Love the use of papers your card is so different :)

Unknown said...

Lovely card Elise. A bit unusual, but I love it.

Holly
xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous! Thank you for the idea's :-)

Crafty Karen said...

Wow, stunning card! i always find male cards so difficult, this is lovely! :-)

Anja's hobbyblog said...

What a very nice card
Hugs anja

Sonia Stephenson said...

Fantastic masculine card Elise. Loving the papers xx

Julia L. said...

Great man card! The papers are nice for gentleman cards, that are sometimes difficult to make.

Kelly said...

Wow Elise I didn't expect this style of card from you Miss girly girl and I LOVE it! I love the vintage and torn papers. The tag is so perfect for your card! You did a amazing job with a more masculine style, so handsome!
Hugs, Kelly

Carla S. said...

Fantastic masculine card, Elise! Great papers and details!

Tanya said...

What a fantastic man-card Elise! Love it :D Great style!

Tanya xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Ellie!

rachel said...

Hi Elise - such an unusual card for you - but I still love it and it shows the papers off brilliantly xx

Carole said...

Wow. Elise. This is so different for you!!. I like it, truly masculine and boy are they hard to do eh!! Hugs xx

Kerri said...

love your card it is great for a guy!!

Unknown said...

I like this card. So nice lay out.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous rich colours in this paper collection. The card is great.

CraftyLyn said...

Nice card

Maggie said...

Fabulous mens card love the textures you have achieved

MaggieH

Iris said...

Great card - love the steampunk look with all the little cog wheels.
isoscia at aol dot com

Carol S. said...

Wow Elise, this is so different! Love it! A real work of art. Hugs, Carol S.xx

fionalawlor said...

This is so fab! Love your cogs and the fab distressed look :)
Fiona L x

Unknown said...

Lovely card

Shazza said...

fantastic grungy card, love it x

cdjcape521 said...

Loved reading your profile! Your card is so unique, I kept a picture! TFS!

Janet Wilson said...

Great 'man' card, & gorgeous papers

Chris said...

Hi Elise, I love this card and it's just the sort of inspiration I love because men are so difficult to make for. I know my son or husband would this.
Chris xx

Paddington fan said...

Love, love your masculine card - great inspiration and I can now see lots of uses for the new paper pack!
Love Jacky x

Jane said...

Hi Elise this is a great card, really different for you! Thanks for visiting me during the week and leaving a sweet comment. Have a lovely weekend, hugs x

Donna said...

A fabulous creation Elsie.
Thanks for sharing!
Hugs, Donna xx

ionabunny said...

Great man card. Those papers are gorgeous

ionabunny said...

Great man card. Those papers are gorgeous

Marianne said...

Love the simplicity of the card and the nice accents you have used

Unknown said...

It is good to see a male card. Stunning too.
Thank you, Jan

brenda said...

A perfect mans card, those papers are a must have.

Unknown said...

Wow! That's really different - what a great male card

Unknown said...

Something different, love this card, will definately be using this idea, thanks..lots of luv n kisses...fee x

Claire said...

Lovely card, looks very masculine. Hugs, Claire x

Ansa said...

So great with a card for the males in our lives. Great work.

KandA said...

Fantastic male card. Love this style and fabulous papers xx

Unknown said...

Perfect card for a male. Love the 'messy' look about it, it accents the perfect papers.

Unknown said...

mENS CARDS ARE SO HARD BUT YOU MAKE IT LOOK EASY. I love Lili Of The Valley products .

The Hardy Stamper said...

This is a great masculine card and the new papers are perfect for it!

Tammy said...

Fabulous masculine card Elise, I love the colors and embellishments!
Tammy x

susiestacey said...

a Great use of the new papers. Have a good weekend x Susan x

Unknown said...

Very manly! Lovely x

Guida Machado said...

Hi Elise,
What a beautiful manly card. Great job.
The papers are great, too.
Hugs,
Guida

Unknown said...

Such a stunning card, what a good idea for a mans card. I have a couple of cog stamps that I have never used and now you have inspired me. Best wishes Mariaxxx

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

men are hard to create for sometimes, great card!!

Unknown said...

Perfect papers for the men in our lives! Lovely creation x

Deborah said...

Lovely card. The effect is great and perfect for "male" cards.

Deborah A

Unknown said...

Hi Elise, what a lovely card for a man, they are always the hardest to do, Jean x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant mans card Elise. A fab design and I love the new papers.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Lisa xx said...

so far removed from what we might normally associate with lotv or nitwit products, but I guess that shows the versatility of them! stunning work xx

Sheri said...

OH gosh!! What a terrific card!! Everything is just stunning together Elise!! ♥

Kim Pritchard said...

tfs the lovely card and the blog hop.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

love the color combo on your card!

Centellazul said...

Love this card, ideal for u love!!!

missypope said...

Good idea for male card...not an easy subject !!!!!!!

Nikki said...

What a fun and manly card

Sari / Granne said...

Brilliant card, so manly, :)

Maja said...

Great man card.

Carolyn said...

Love the masculine paper. I find it so hard to make a male card, but yours is wonderful.

Rita said...

Nice vintage card.

Fiona said...

this is something different from you Elise but nevertheless another gorgeous one...love those grungy stamps.

Fi
x

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Great, messy card :)

Susanne Rose said...

This is a very special card! I like it very well!!! Hugs, Susanne.

Kelly said...

LOVE all the new items! And those stamps are fab!
Awesome creation x

Patty said...

Fabulous card!!

Myzdamena said...

Oh Elise that is gorgeous - the colours are fab <3

Pat said...

Love this masculine card, and the cute little tag. The bit of frantage gives it a wintery feel. x

Marjorie said...

This is so different Elise, and you have made a stunning creation!
Hugs,
Marjorie x

CelestialStar said...

Another great launch

Debbie said...

Super mans card.It showcases these beautiful papers wonderfully.Hugs Debbie x

Bunkeyboo said...

Great idea for a male card, so different too.x

cardmaking bird said...

Great male card, Elise. Can't wait for Monday's release! Hugs, Marie x

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Sweet Elise!Love the vintage and masculine look of your card. the little bit of frantage and the gears are very interesting details. Love the cute little tag with the old car! Hugs. xox

Unknown said...

Love the card, good to have inspiration for a male card
Cheers
Joan

Sharon said...

Great card Elise, I find cards for men so difficult. Hugs, xSharonx

Unknown said...

Love the distressed appearance! A brilliant 'bloke' card. Loving this hop, it's FULL of creativity! xx

Hempukka:) said...

Nice card, perfect for men!:)

Louise said...

Brilliant creation Elise - who said male cards are difficult! You've made it look so easy xx

Kat W said...

What a fabulous male card - lovely shabby chic feel :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Karyle said...

Cards for men are so difficult for me. You did an awesome job. Love the new products.

Helen said...

What a fab masculine card xx

Yvi said...

It's different, but great!

Pauline C said...

Very cool stylish card for a man Elise - love it
Hugs
Pauline x

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous Masculine card Elise, I love the embellishments.

Unknown said...

The card is very beautiful! Thanks for all inspiration!!!