Hey Ya's! Happy Monday! Hope you all had a lovely weekend!
Well, I've made this card a few weeks ago with this darling "James Daisy" from Lili of the Valley coloured with Distress Inks. I've also stamped alongside the image with one of the images from "Set 66 Grunge Elements".
Also, the beautiful white laces and the darling corner die are from dear friends .. thank you so very very much girls! I love them!
OoOoh and don't 'cha know .. guess what is being released at Lili of the Valley at UK noon time? Yuuuuup! These goodies here!!!!!!!!! ...
Hmmmmm .. do you feel the need to spoil yourselves??????? Why yes!!! You most certainly should! hehe! ;) Go to the LOTV webshop and ... HAVE FUN!!! ;)
Thank you so very much for visiting me .. I love it when you do! I'll see ya again soon!
Hugs,
Elise




19 comments:
So gorgeous! Beautiful coloring and embellishment!
Hugs, June
GORGEOUS card Elise, love the sweet image.
Hugs
Caz x
A gorgeous card Elise. James looks fabulous and I love all the pretty embellies too.
Lorraine x
Lovely card clever lady
Hi Elise, Yummy card and using my fave James the bear. The papers look gorgeous. Check out my blog Candy you could win. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Very pretty as usual Elise. I like the different look to James bear. It is incredible how these stamps can look so different in the hands of different people. Brilliant!
Elise! Gorgeous my friend!! Your little James looks so darn cute I could squeeze him! I do so love all the beautiful embellishments that you used. What a wonderful creation!!!
Hugs to you!
Dena
I love how you've coloured James, he look so sweet! Gorgeous embellishments as always.
Rebecca.
OMG he's adorable. I love James and your colouring is amazing. Love all the white.
Hugs
Annette
xx
Holy smokes, girl, this is a phenomenal creation. Adore your superb coloring of James....outstanding!!!!!! Such luscious details surround this adorable bear...sigh!!! This is truly a masterpiece, my friend!
B-E-A-U-tiful!!! Love the sweet bear and all the pretty embellishments.
Hugs, Dangina
Stunning Elise! I just love the way you colour. Divine card hunny. Hugs, Wends x
So sweet!! Mostly, bears-images are colorated in brown - so I love to see this grey one! Very special and perfect made! Greetings, Britta
Beautiful image and I love the flowers. Gorgeous doilies and the lace and bird look stunning. :)
Hugs, Anne.
OH!!!!!! how sweet it is ! dear Elise. Love James so much. and this image is awesome, colored by you, even more, isn't he adorable? you have a way to create a dreamy world around your image,as if they would in a little universe of their own! and I love this. Have a lovely day sweetie. xox
So beautiful colouring and awesome creation Elise! Love all yummie embellishments.
Hugs,
Jasmina
This is soooo cute!!! I love James - he's a cutie patootie. Your card is magical! Hugs! xx
Just beautiful Elise.. gorgeous image and your embellishment always look amazing... I love it!
Hugs,
Marjorie x
Hello Elise.
I love this stamp and your card. These small details are ravishing and the color is wonderful. I have the same stamp and made a card yesterday evening. Today evening I will put on my blog.
Greetings from Switzerland
Kate
http://kate1975.blogspot.co.at/
Post a Comment