Tuesday, February 11, 2014

LOTV's Newest Paper Release!

Hey Ya's!  Hope you're all having a beautiful start to your week!

Well, I'm sure you've all heard by now .. Lili of the Valley is releasing more GORGEOUS lines of paper!!!  ;)  It is exclusive to Craft and Create for a bit, but will be available at LOTV'S online webshop on February 24th at midday!!!  They are sOoOoO pretty!

The lovely paper stack that I've used for this card is called "Baskets & Bunnies" and I've used the True Love stamp from "Set 42 - Congratulations".

All the ruffles, butterflies, heart border, bows and banner .. it's all made from this beauuuutiful paper line. I found such a FABULOUS tutorial on how to do the paper ruffles from this lovely blog here.  Her name is Clare.  :)









Yummy papers right?  It's perfect for your Easter projects coming up!

And please don't forget to visit my Beautiful DT Sisters personal blogs as well as LOTV's Inspirational Blog to see their GORGEOUS creations!!!

Also one more thing .. hehe!  LOTV's new Monthly Challenge is "Name That Tune!" .. come and give it a try!  And LOTV also has a new  Sketch Page if you ever want a sketch idea to follow!  How awesome is that?!!!

Thank you so much for coming to visit me .. I really love it when you do!  See you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

11 comments:

Carole said...

I like this Elise - a bit different. It reminds me of a theatre curtain!....you know when it comes down at the end of the show.

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Elise. I LOVE those pretty papers, your ruffles look so beautiful and all the detailing is totally gorgeous too.
Hugs Sue xx

Lau W said...

Wow ! Just fabulous Elise !
xxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Wow, I am always so impressed when I visit your blog! Absolutely stunning.
Rebecca.

Dena said...

Elise!!!!!!!!!!!!! How very stunning! OMG! It turned out sooooo beautiful! Love that ruffled look!!!!! Beautiful swag at the top and the papers all work so well together! Love this creation!!!
Hugs, Dena

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Elise. The new papers are so pretty and I love those ruffles - they look brilliant.
Lorraine x

Ellen said...

Ohhh my........... elise this is gorgeous, love love love what you created so so much !!
Hugs, Ellen

Pop's Cards said...

This is simply gorgeous sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

Kelly said...

Oh NO!! More enabling! I adore the papers as they are the colors I love! Your card really shows them off beautifully Elise. I love the shiny part on the pleats of paper. So gorgeous!! Only 12 days to wait!!
Hugs Kelly

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Yep, yummy papers! So pretty hun and fab design with the paper ruffles. Love it! Hugs, Wends x

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful creation.
Gr Elly