Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Basket of Love & Kisses ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope you all had a beautiful Easter weekend!

I've had my little man with me for 10 days .. and quite sad to know he'll be going back to school today on Tuesday.  We've kept ourselves very busy .. as you know .. when you're young the energy level is through the roof .. and us older ones gotta KEEP UP!!!  hehe!

Every day was beautiful .. but I think the one thing that surprised me most was going with Bodhi to look at plants and flowers.  And he expressed SO much delight in seeing and feeling all the different flowers .. he LOVES to observe the flower petals and smell them .. and look at all their different markings.  

I bought some hyacinths for myself, and he ended up choosing a couple of little cacti plants.  He chose a pink one, and an orange one.  Bodhi said, "Mommy, do you know why I chose a pink cacti?  It's because it's your most favorite color .. and I love you."  *sniff sniff* .. heart completely melts for this Lovebug of mine ... 

Anyway .. in the midst of all going ons .. I've been wanting to try this little project for a long time.  It's a small 4 pack wine container and I covered it with paper and decorated it with little goodies inside:





Well .. I sure do wish you all a most WONDERFUL week!  Thank you so very much for visiting me .. I truly love it when you do!  See you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful basket, sounds like you have had a lovely few days x

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful idea! The decorations are, as always,gorgeous .... I especially like how hain arranged flowers.
Ileanaxxxx

Lau W said...

Fantastic creation, wonderful !
Have a super week !
xxx

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning. I love the design, gorgeous papers and such beautiful decoration.
Awwwww your Bodhi sounds soooooo lovely Elise. It always warms my heart to hear you talk about him with such fondness.
hugs Sue xx

Carole said...

How do you have the time Elise to produce such wonderful creations and have fun with your young one. Glad your break was good and your creation is beautiful!! xx

Carol S. said...

Wow!!!! This is stunning. What made you come up with this amazing idea?! It is so beautiful and would make a wonderful gift. The embellies are to die for. So happy that you had a great Easter break with your family. Sounds like you may have a famous gardener in the making! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lou said...

Hi..sweet Elise,just had to stop by and have a peek at this gorgeous make and totally love all your little touches of detail.Loved reading your post too and sweet Bodhi bless him :) hope he has had a good day back at school.BIG hug,Lou.xxx

Sarah - Crea S said...

Ow Elise, this just looks so cute and magical! Really a stunning creation! Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Annette said...

Awww, that's so cute. I don't think any of the men in my life would even know my favourite colour, let alone choose something in it!!
Love your decorated box too. It's so pretty.
Hope you had a lovely Easter
Hugs
Annette
xx

Danielle Champagne said...

Oh! how lovely sweet Elise. gorgeous project. but I loved most of all reading your story about Bodhi and flowers. Adorable... thank you for sharing. Hugs. xox did you eat lotsssss of chocolate?

Christina C. said...

Oh my goodness, Elise, this is such a phenomenal project!!!!I so love all the beautiful work you put into this treasure and your attention to detail is nothing short of amazing.
Absolutely luscious, my dear!

Juls said...

Wow this is just beautiful!! Hugs Juls

Jane Savage said...

Such a beautiful box, Elise! So pretty and detailed! Great idea! What a gorgeous little boy you have, how proud you must be. Sounds like you might have a budding gardener on your hands! xx

Dangina Martinez said...

Such a gorgeous design Elise. I love it!

Anne said...

Oh such a beautiful basket!Love the colors, bling and swirls, and the flowers are just stunning. The way you use rings to hang your charms is so neat. Wonderful birdie and lace too. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Unknown said...

Wow!!!! Awesome design Elise!!! Love all details and colours are fabulous as always. You're so creative!
Hugs,
Jasmina

Unknown said...

Wow!!!! Awesome design Elise!!! Love all details and colours are fabulous as always. You're so creative!
Hugs,
Jasmina

cebelica said...

Sounds like you and your little man had a wonderful time together. So sweet! :)
Your project is awe-ma-zing. Shabby chic gorgeousness, I tell ya. ;)
Hugs! xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww your post is heart melting. What a sweet soul your boy is! Love your amazing creation Elise. What an inspired idea. So perfect for those little bits and bobs. I might have to have a go at one of these. I'm sure I can find a bottle store that'll have one of these trays. Can't be that hard right? A G&T here, a vodka & coke there ;) Hugs, Wends x