Hey Ya's! How are you all doing? I hope very well! :)
As you may have probably been seeing .. Lili of the Valley is having a most sweetest release coming up and they are gorgeous! Every single fairy is just the most darling ever! They will be available for purchase at LOTV's store on May 10th at 10am UK time .. something for you to look forward to!
This cutie here is called "Petal" and I've coloured her with Distress Reinkers and some Watercolors.
I've also used some yummy goodness from the Beautiful Ribbon Girl Store such as:
Alice White Flower Guipure Lace, Ivory Jute Mesh, Concertina Pleated Satin, Cheesecloth, Stickles and Old Rose Pink Pleated Crushed Organza.
Please don't forget to visit all my DT sisters on their personal blogs as well as on the LOTV Inspirational Blog to check out their sneak peeks too! They're AMAZING!
Hope you all have a most wonderful rest of the week!
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do! See you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise

25 comments:
Gorgeous and beautiful Elise love the image and beautiful colour's and design
Hugs Dianne xx :)
Wowsers! Just perfect, Elise! xx
So, so pretty Elise! Love the beautiful colors and yep, I see the white outlining!!!! Gorgeous effect!!!! You did such a fabulous job on this card, but then again, you ALWAYS do!!!!
Will miss you!
Hugs, Dena
Awwwww She is soooooo cute Elise and your soft colouring of her is perfect. I love the papers and your embellishments all look so pretty.
hugs Sue xx
The new LOTV stamps are beautiful! This is so sweet ... I like how you use lace, pearls around the dies are so cute and fairy, which I think is clay, is very beautiful! Coloring is, as always, gorgeous ... you're an artist!
Ileanaxxx
Lovely colors and ribbon/lace display. Great flower coloring - really like it a lot, Elise. :)
Hugs...
absolutely gorgeous...love it!!
Beautiful card Elise and such a cute image, beautifully coloured by you as usual. You never fail to please the senses.xx
Another magical creation!!!!!Your creative coloring always blows me away....sooooo dreamy!!!!!
Outstanding design and the loveliest embellishments!
Have a wonderful day, my friend!
I love her very much Elise...but I already miss Annabel!!! Your coloring is divine. so delicate flower arrangement, and wonderful accessories. Drop dead Beautiful! Hugs.
Beautiful, gorgeous image! Totally stunning coloring! Wonderful flowers and lace. :)
Hugs, Anne.
Beautiful, gorgeous image! Totally stunning coloring! Wonderful flowers and lace. :)
Hugs, Anne.
There are no words to describe your amazing colouring on this stunning image!!! I enlarged the picture and I cannot believe the quality of your work. Truly unbelievable!! Gorgeous design and finished with pretty embellies. Hugs, from Blown Away Carol S.xx
Aww sweetie this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x
Aww, she is gorgeous...I need..lol!!
Love your beautiful colouring and all the pretty embellies too
Lorraine x
Elise this is so beautiful, a gorgeous card and the products used are so lovely xx
Ooooh this is just a dream of a card hunny, absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs,
Jasmina
so pretty Elise! hugs Mary x
I'm so in love with these fairies. Looking forward to 10th!!
Fab card Elise. Gorgeous colouring as always.
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs
Annette
xx
I love everything about this card! The image is so beautiful (there's no way I'm going to be able to resist these fairies!) and your embellishments are such an inspiration.
Rebecca.
Hi so so pretty Elise,all your gorgeous detail too and that perfect coloured sweet image....amazing!! BIG hug,Lou.xxxxx
Girl, you coloured this cutie beautifully. The whole card is just magical. Love it! Hugs! xx
So gorgeous! Really excited for the release of these cute stamps!
So, so Pretty Elise, aren't these new stamps just the bee's knees lol!! your colouring is fabulous as always, and such beautiful embellishments to finish off.. stunning!!
Hugs,
Marjorie x
Stunning, your colouring is just amazing!! Hugs Juls
Post a Comment