Sunday, April 13, 2014

Go Baby Go!

Hey Ya's!  Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

Do any of you have your little ones on Easter Vacation right now?  :)  My lil' Bodhi is on his Easter Break .. he'll be home with me for 10 days!!  *tapping chin* .. hmmmmm .. what kind of fun shall we get ourselves into?  ;)  I LOVE it when he's at home with me!

Anyway ... hehe .. it's time for a new Lovely Lili Challenge over at the Ribbon Girls and it is soooo easy .. "Anything Goes"!

I've used lots of delicious treats from the GORGEOUS Ribbon Girl Store such as:
Emily Lace, Cream Concertina Lace, Teresa Lace, Floribunda Roses, Seam Binding, Cheesecloth, Ivory Cherry Blossoms, Pale Pink Rose Buds.

And for my image .. I have used "Annabel Roller Girl" coloured with Distress Inks.  For some reason, whenever I see this image .. it makes me break out into a huge smile.  ;)  She is heading somewhere .. and by golly .. she is GONNA get there!  lol!



I do hope you'll head over and join us at the Ribbon Girl Blog  ... and there's always lots of yummy prizes to be won too!  Also go over and check out my gorgeous DT Sisters creations as well .. they are so inspiring!

Here's the gorgeous prizes to be won:

A LOTV stamp of your choice


and a £10 voucher towards a spending spree at The Ribbon Girl



Thank you so much for visiting me .. I truly love it when you do!  See you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

22 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Elise love the image and fabulous colour's and design
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Debbie Tinks said...

Love this card and the the flowers ..

Sue said...

Awwwww she is such a sweetie! Your soft colouring is stunning Elise. I love the beautiful papers and all your detailing is so pretty, I espcially LOVE that lace.
I hope you enjoy spending time with your Bodhi over Easter. I love having my children at home too, even though they are all teenagers it's just nice to have them around.
hugs Sue xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Elise, what a beautiful card is this. I understand why you must smile everytime you see her rolling, hihi. Gorgeous colouring and lovely decorating makes this a very pretty card to look at. Greetings Miranda

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A really beautiful card with such an adorable image. I am in awe of your stunning flower arrangement!
Rebecca.

Dena said...

Sooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Elise, this is gorgeous! LOVE all the pretty Ribbon Girl embellishments you used. The coloring is PERFECT!
Have a great time with Bodhi!!! Any field trips planned? I know you are happy to have your little man home. You may even get a shoulder rub hahahaha!!!!!!(That was so cute!)
Hugs, Dena

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous Elise. Hugs, Claire x

Annette said...

Gorgeous image, and beautifully coloured, as always! Love the pretty pink flowers and the seam binding.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Elise. A fab image and I love your colouring and all the pretty embellies.
My two children have been off school for just over a week and we still have another 9 days left - love it!
Lorraine x

Danielle Champagne said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E Sweet Elise! I am in love with those images, and you have such a way with them. Pure magic. You gave this little tom-boy Annabel such a beautiful surrounding. so feminine and dreamy,like a little princess. Love your gorgeous flowers, and the cute little pearls around your image. Your coloring is magnificient. Have a lovely time with little Bodhi. Hugs. xox

Carol S. said...

Hi Elise, you've done it again! This card is beyond words. Your colouring is unbelievable. Truly awesome! Love all the prettines too. Biggest of hugs, Carol S.xx

Christina C. said...

OMG....this is too cute for words!!!!Such a precious image, colored to perfection...of course!!!!
The details on this work of art are lush ....drooling!!!!! hahahaha

Carole said...

Beautiful card Elise. Your colouring superb as usual and such great attention to detail. A fab image. Enjoy your Easter break with Bodhi.xx

Unknown said...

Very sweet card, Elise! Love the soft feeling... :)

Tammi said...

LOL, she reminds me of my granddaughter's, always on the move! A lovely creation, wish I could color light like you...pretty! Enjoy your Easter vacation time with your son. ~hugs

Jane Savage said...

Love the determined look Annabel has in this image! Such a gorgeous detailed card, Elise! Just stunning! xx

Anne said...

Another beauty, such fantastic flowers! Love the layered doilies and ribbons/lace. Wonderful image and coloring. You do such magic at your desk!

Wishing you a wonderful Easter, Elise!
Hugs, Anne.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh Elise, that card is Gor-juss! Such a cute image, she really is heading somewhere, top speed! Love your layout and gorgeous blooms. So so pretty hun. Enjoy your Easter break with your gorgeous boy. I'm looking forward to having Georgie home again from her school camp. Missing her like crazy! Will be sweet to have some extra days with my kiddos at home over Easter. Huge hugs, Wends x

Juls said...

This is just beautiful!! Hugs Juls

Hélène said...

your card is gorgeous and fabulous colouring!
Hugs from Quebec
Helene

Anonymous said...

So glad I found your blog the inspiration is beautiful x

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

I love all your cards, I'm a fan of LOTV, and then I will follow you always! I love this card with all these layers and the choice of colors is always great!I really like the composition you made with lace!You are a very artist!!!
Ileanaxxx