Saturday, April 26, 2014

Happy Sunshiney Days ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope you're all off to a great weekend!

I've made a card using Lili of the Valley's darling little "Annabel Pedal Power" inside one of the stamps from "Set 54 Vintage Backs Sweet Serenade" .. and coloured it with distress reinkers and some prismacolor pencils.  

I had the pleasure of using some lovely Ribbon Girl goodies also such as:
Ivory Jute Mesh, Vintage Pink Rose Hessian Ribbon, Edwina Lace, Joanne Lace, Ivory 10mm Roses, Ivory Cherry Blossom, Cheesecloth and Cream Seam Binding




I wish you all a most WONDERFUL weekend!  Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  See you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

19 comments:

Lorraine said...

A stunning card Elise. The image is adorable and I love all the pretty embellies.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Anne said...

Stunning work, Elise! I looove the way you did the image and details around it. Fantastic floral embellishments, you always use the most gorgeous colors and fantastic combo. Gorgeous lace and charms. :)

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs, Anne.

Sue said...

WOW! This is gorgeous Elise. I LOVE that sweet image, Annabel looks like she is having a lovely time! Your colouring is wonderful and all your detailing is sooooooo beautiful.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Very nice! I like the piece of torn cardboard, lace overlaid, the jute ribbon with roses, all the layers, the flowers ... every detail is gorgeous! the coloring is, as always, simply amazing, the pearl on the lamp of the bike is delicious! Hugs, Ileana

Christina C. said...

Gasping......!!!! OMG, this is absolutely dreamy, Elise. I loooove everything about it from your outstanding coloring down to the smallest details. Such an amazing creation!!!!!

Annette said...

Wow. It's so, WOW! Love the image (of course) and your fab colouring (as always), but the stamping around the edge of the image panel is just lovely. Really different. Love this one Elise, well I love all of yours, but each for different reasons! LOL
Hugs
Annette
xx

Carole said...

Beautiful Elise, super image so well coloured and a very pretty card. Enjoy the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Wow this is so beautiful, really really love this x

Mo said...

GORGEOUS card dear Elise - I love it !!!
Enjoy the weekend...
Big hugs,
Mo

Carol S. said...

Wow!!!! Unbelievably stunning. Love this stamp (not coloured mine yet)and your colouring is, as always, amazing. All the elements around the image, are so beautiful. A perfect work of art. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Dangina Martinez said...

Absolutely stunning! Love that image and your fab design!

Unknown said...

I love this one! So many layers, shapes... Great design and flawless coloring, Elise. :)
Have a great day!

ps. there's a wee candy on my blog - check it out!

Danielle Champagne said...

OH! my. I truly love those images of Annabel, Elise,and I think you connect so well with them. You truly bring them to life. Love the pretty surroundings, the lace and flowers, she maybe a little tomboy, but is so femine. Love Love Love this card. Hugs. xox

Jane Savage said...

So stunning, Elise! There are so many gorgeous details that it’s impossible to take it in in one look! Amazing! xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely beautiful, so many stunning embellishments on here!
Rebecca.

Unknown said...

Great details Elise and gorgeous use of lovely papers. Awesome design!
Jasmina

cebelica said...

I looooove this one. I mean, really love it. Really, really, REALLY love it. So many beautiful details. Awesome work! Hugs! xx

Marjorie said...

Wow! This is soooo beautiful Elise:)
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow gorgeous Elise! Love this sassy image. The joys of childhood personified there. There are so many lush details. Love the edging you've done on the image. I can't work it out (at all) it's just gorgeous. Love the button behind the rose too, could almost pass for a piece of New Zealand paua in those colours! Really beautiful card hun. Hugs, Wends x