Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Easter to All of You!

Today some of us Kit & Clowder girls will be joining in with the Kraftin' Kimmie team to celebrate KK's April Release!!  It is so special and exciting for us!

Kraftin' Kimmie has an adorable new spring set from Cheryl called RAINY DAY FUN, there's an awesome new MONSTER set from Thais called MONSTER HUGS and lastly, we are SO excited to share a GORGEOUS new Moonlight Whispers stamp set from Annie called....BLOOMIN' WONDERFUL!

You will get to see ALL of the new images today as you sit back and enjoy the APRIL Krafty Hop! 

As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at each and every stop because some lucky stampers will win packages of these incredible stamps from the new release!! AND we've got an extra special HOP this month!! We've planned a KRAFTY EASTER EGG HUNT in our hop!!! There are eleven letters hidden along the way and they spell out a two word phrase! Find all the letters, unscramble them and post your answer on our Facebook page wall!! One lucky winner will receive a KKS goodie package and you have until Monday night to enter!!

When you’re done hoppin’, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’Kimmie shop, because ALL the new images are available NOW! And don't forget...if you NEED it all, we have a Gimme Kimmies Kit which features ALL the new April stamps at a discount!! But only for a limited time!

One more super fun thing!!! Kraftin' Kimmie is sponsoring a Kustomer Kompetition over at the Kit and Clowder site!! Submit your creation featuring a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp and YOU could WIN the ENTIRE new release!!!! (If you can't wait and plan to order the new release stamps, no problem! If you WIN, you get to choose your own stamps!! )

Here's my bookmark I've made using one of the adorable Monster Hugs stamps:


The hearts are using white textured paint so it raises off the page:


Enjoy the hop and good luck to you!
Hugs,
Elise





40 comments:

Doudou said...

ohhh lovely tag, so sweet!!!

Christina said...

Woww this is again sooo stunning Elise! What a great cards you make my dear! I wish you a Happy Easter!!
Hugs Kristel

Sue said...

Awwwww that monster is adorable, I love how his looking up at the hearts. Your bookmark design is fabulous, the white textured hearts look fabulous and the cute image is coloured beautifully.
Wishing you a Happy Easter.
hugs Sue xx

Annette said...

This is adorable Elise, the cutest monster I've ever seen!
Have a lovely Easter.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Lauren Colless said...

Oh my gosh I think this is my favourite project I've seen today! Love the textured hearts, the colouring, the image - everything!

Jane ayres said...

this little monster tag is awesome ... love it x hugs jane x

jonim52 said...

Cute cute tag!

Christine K said...

Such a cute bookmark

Lillian A said...

How cute - and to look at this each time you read a book - wonderful idea! Awesome monster and great coloring.

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful tag! I just love the all of the detail and pretty elements on it! And that stamped focal image is just too sweet!

Unknown said...

Love your monster tag! Great colouring!

stampinfun71 said...

how very sweet...I love the light colors!

Unknown said...

Soooo soft and dreamy! Thank you for the blog hop stop!

Diane said...

Absolutely awesome.

Carol S. said...

Hi Elise, Happy Easter. Love your little monster! Great fun for the little people in our lives. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Danielle Champagne said...

Happy Easter Elise, is this cute monster out of an egg??? Absolutely adorable.I lovelove your coloring, the beautiful dimentions given by the frantage technique and the pretty hearts. Adorable. Hugs. xoox

Nikki said...

Wow I love the way your tag seems to glow just a stunning colouring job :)

Linda T said...

Oh my goodness what a sweet tag. Great design and that lil monster is just adorable.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Woooohhh Elise this is just sooo pretty!
Your coloring just pops!
Love!!!

Lorraine said...

What a sweet little monster!
Happy Easter to you and your family Elise
Lorraine x

Linsey R said...

OH my gosh, this is most adorable bookmark I have ever seen!!! EVER! I don't know what to say, I LOVE it!!! You are such an superb artist and I'm so thankful that you choose to share it with the world! I'm new to your blog but I will definitely be stalking you lots now that I know!!! :D Hugs and Happy Easter!!

Anonymous said...

A cute monster! from Tamworth ON

Sandra said...

This looks sooo beautiful Elise!
fabulous tag!
Hugs,Sandra

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie simply stunning, huggles Pops x x x

Wendance Designs said...

So sweet!

Unknown said...

I adore your colours lovely Elise!!! they're so soft and unique. Beautiful tag! Happy Easter!
Jasmina

Anonymous said...

I had to smile when I saw this tag. Love the sentiment and the goofy looking monster. Great tag

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Oh my Elise...this is so gosh-darn cute...I love it !! That new release at KKS is just sooo lovely and you've coloured this cute little monster up so well. I love the sentiment too. Thanks for sharing and inspiring me.

cghundley said...

Hey your little
tag is just wonderful!
Love the coloring.
Carla from Utah

Carla S. said...

Very cute and creative bookmark, Elise! Fantastic coloring and design!

Rae Ann said...

Love the texture you created on this bookmark! The watercolor look is so soft and sweet.

Heather said...

So very cute. I like the style of this bookmark.

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favourites that I have seen. I love the hearts and the softness of the colouring. It is bright yet gentle. I think it is perfect.

Maroeska said...

Already saw your tag on facebook, but it's getting even better ;) Really like your coloring and love the background!

Heather said...

love the tag!! so clean looking and bright.

Adriana Morales said...

A very cute tag!

Hugs,
Adriana

M DelValle said...

Fantastic job!! These stamps are so adorable!

Melanie Smith said...

Aweeeeeee who couldn't love a LOVE monster? :-)

CraftinGranny said...

Oh wow Elise....doesn't get any cuter than this! Hugs

Juls said...

Really Fun!!! Loving it!!! Hugs Juls