Thursday, July 24, 2014

Birthday Wishes ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope you're all having a beautiful week!

I can't believe Bodhi's summer is half over already .. omgosh.  :(  We're already seeing school supplies at the front of the stores already!  Whaaaaaaat???  I feel like the summer JUST started!  sigh ...

Anyways .. I've made a card using a couple of the LOTV Grunge stamps .. "Set 53 Flora and Fauna" and then I cut the cherub out from the other stamp and placed it at the top of the rose image.  I added my own metal wing and crown on the cherub.

I've also used some beautiful Ribbon Girl goodies such as:  Phoebe Lace, Alice Lace, Ivory Jute Mesh Ribbon, Small White Lilies, White Rose Buds, MF Organza Pouf Ribbon, and Seam Binding.





Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting me .. I truly love it when you do!  See you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

19 comments:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow Elise, what a beautiful romantic card. Lovely colors and embellishments add up to the romantic feeling. Just stunning. Don't think so far ahead..just enjoy the present..haha..I do with your card ;p
Greetings Miranda

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Elise. I love the way you have used those gorgeous Grunge stamps and added the wing and crown to the cherub. All your detailing looks so beautiful too.
hugs Sue xx

Murielle said...

OH ... Fabulous card, I love it so beautiful style.
All these details are perfect and the rose is beautifully colored ... I love it!
Congratulations my dear.
Big hugs, Mumur.

Jane Savage said...

Oh my, Elise, this is beautiful beyond words! xx

Carole said...

OMG Elise this is SO SO pretty!! I love all your attention to detail and the lovely soft colours...simply beautiful. Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Wow Elise this is a really beautiful project. I agree time is moving so fast its unreal. But enjoy the rest of the holidays with Bodhi x

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous, really lovely!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Danielle Champagne said...

OH! wow Elise, this is more than beautiful,soooooo gorgeousssssss! the little spool won my heart! I love the feminity and the loveliness of your card, spectacular. I have no words.... I love it all. Have a wonderful day sweetie. xox

Valentina Pagan said...

Oh WOW!!!! Soooooo Romantic!!! *_*
Vale Bolilla ;*

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness hunny I have so missed being able to visit you.
Your card is absolutely stunning Elise, so many beautiful details to look at and so very pretty, love it
hugs
Mandy xx

Lorraine said...

Half way through your hols already!! My two finished on Tuesday so we have 6 weeks together now...Yay!!! I love it!
A gorgeous card Elise and I love all the pretty details.
Lorraine x

Annette said...

Stunning Elise. I love that rose too. Have a great Friday.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Christina C. said...

Goodness gracious, this literally takes my breath away, but, then again, all of your cards have that effect on me! This is such a beauty....love the gorgeous rose, colored to perfection. Gorgeous design work and stunning embellishments!

Carol S. said...

Elise, you've done it again!! You take card making to another level every time. This stunning image is coloured to perfection and all the embellishments, add to the beauty of the art work. My granddaughter finished school for the summer on Tuesday. She came here to spend the day yesterday. We did lots of craft type things that she loves to do. 6 weeks and she will be back to school! Summer over. so know how you feel. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMGosh, your card is a masterpiece. You are in a category of your own. I enjoy seeing ALL of the beautiful details and elements you use. Totally exquisite.

Sheri said...

....sigh.....I could just stare for ever! There is so much gorgeousness to take in...Another exquisite masterpiece, my friend!
Again, you remind me so much of me..My stomach still does flip flops when I see the school supplies hitting the shelves and remember the feeling of summer passing to fast and my baby girl going back to school..and that was way too long ago! LOL

Dangina Martinez said...

This is such a stunning card! I love love love it! The beautiful rosé and the script are fabulous! Not to mention the gorgeous bling! I wish it was for me ;)
I am so ready for my kiddos to head back, lol. I really need a break.
Hugs, Dangina

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such an incredibly beautiful creation. I love what you've done with this beautiful stamp and your embellishments have blown me away again!
Rebecca.

Marjorie said...

Wow! Elise this is just stunning, love all the little details and your colouring is always amazing!! Just Beautiful!!
Hugs,
Marjorie xx