Hey Ya's! Hope you all had a beautiful weekend!
I have a Lili of the Valley Sneak Peek for you .. this little cutie is called "Ice Christmas". I've also used some sentiments that will be available in this upcoming release. The papers are from "Festive Trimmings" and the little holly berries and leaves by my flowers are cut out from the "Woodland Wishes" paper.
These new darlings that you're seeing will be released on August 1st at LOTV's online store .. and I can't even tell you how much I love them ALL!
The lace is from the Ribbon Girl Store: Crushed Velvet Lace and Phoebe Lace.
Keep a lookout of all my DT sisters blogs and also on LOTV's Inspirational Blog .. they will have a ton of GORGEOUS cards for you!
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do! See you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise
.jpg)

17 comments:
Ooh..., sweetie!!!
Hugsss, Gaby
Oh Woooowwww!!! This card is a dream!!!!!
Vale Bolilla <3
Such a beauty!!!!!!!! I ADORE these penguins!!! You did such a fabulous job on this cutie Elise, I love it!!!
Hugs, Dena
Hi Elise, wowie wow!! Penguins are the best, there's no denying it, but your penguins, they are mesmerizing!! The coloring here is gorgeous as always, the embossing technique, i'm just all oooohs and awwwww over here. it's been a while since i crafted and my eyes are popping out of my head in delight at the cool things people are doing these days, so so pretty!! and your flowers and snowflakes and and and and, i love it all!! Gorgeous as always, my friend!!
big hugs, stephanne
This is so adorable, Elise! Love the color combo. :)
I love your Christmas card, Elise!
It is shining and all these details so perfect with incredible colors.
Congratulations my dear.
Big hugs, Mumur.
A gorgeous card Elise. I love the cute image and all the pretty details.
Lorraine x
Wow this is so pretty, Love it x
Hi, Elise,
Such a cute fellow :)
I love your card, it's so beautiful, and the way that you paint the stamps is simply fantastic :))
Hugs,
Guida
Oh My WORD. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this image. Elise, what you've done with him is absolutely GORGEOUS. I don't know why, but I do have a bit of a thing for pengiuns, and this little guy is ADORABLE.
Your colouring is perfect and I love how you've made the iceberg look so frosty.
Roll on Friday!! LOL
Hugs
Annette
xx
Hi Elise, this is another WOW work of art you have created!!! The penguin is too adorable and your colouring is just divine. How have you made his ice so real?! Stunning and the whole design is very Elise, simply beautiful. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Hi Elise! I really enjoy seeing your creations. So much amazing embellies and I totally love how you add depth and life to your image. I especially love how you colored the ice. Something that is normally clear but with your amazing gift of coloring, it looks awesome.
Such pretty colours, Elise and I love that adorable penguin! He has a great expression! xx
Hello Elise, I looooooove these cute pinguins, but.... not yet please! I know it is the second time I say this, moreover today in Montreal, it is sooooooo cold. Let us, up North, have some heat a bit ... a tiny bit. but your card is a feast for the eyes. so so so pretty. Love how youcolored the ice cube. love your decorative elements. Hugs. xox
Oh wow. Your card is amazing Elise
OMG he is too cute
Very sweet image and your beautiful interpretation is fabulous!
Post a Comment