Sunday, July 20, 2014

Dashing Through the Snow ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope you're all having a beautiful weekend!

Well, I've a little sneak peek for you with one of Lili of the Valley's DARLING little boys from the upcoming Christmas release!  This one is "Sledging Fun" along with a sentiment that will also be released too (gotta tell you .. these sentiment sheets are FAB-U-LOUS!  You're gonna go nuts over them as well!)  hehe!

I've also used papers from "Timeless Victorian", "Beach Bliss" and "Simply Joys" to use with my die cuts too.

Okay, now when you look at this image .. doesn't it make you want to squeal .. "Wheeeeeeeee!" cause you just know he's going full speed down ahead!  hahaha!  





Please don't forget that you'll be in for a treat at my Beautiful DT sisters blogs as well as on the LOTV Inspirational Blog .. they always have GORGEOUS creations for you to enjoy!

These DARLING images will be available for purchase at the end of the month!!  ;)

Thank you so very much for visiting me .. I truly love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

19 comments:

Valentina Pagan said...

Oh My GOSHHHH!!!!! *_*
The masterpiece more beautiful than ever!!!!
Tell me the truth, you have a magic wand to make your own card, huh? ... ^_^
Big, big Hugs!
Vale Bolilla ;*

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Elise! Yup, I also want to say, "Wheeee..." LOL. Love your card and how you add the blue shadowing. It really adds a nice touch. Hope you're having a great weekend.

Sue said...

Totally gorgeous Elise. Such a sweet image, wonderful colouring and full of beautiful detailing. I especially love the sparkly snowflakes.
Hugs Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing!!! I'm speechless...
Hugsss, Gaby

Carol S. said...

A wonderful card Elise. Love this new image and all the dies you have used, frames him beautifully. Another stunning card. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Christina said...

You make such a stunning cards Elise! They look absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs Kristel

Christina C. said...

OMGosh, so cute!!!! I loooove Christmas cards....have yet to get started on mine! Not lookin' good this year...hahahaha
Your coloring is simply stunning and I adore all the fab details!
Have a lovely day!

Carole said...

This is fabulous Elise, and what a super image. he is very brave holding on wit one hand though! Super card!. Hugs xx

Marjorie said...

Fabulous image Elise, and your colouring and designs are always amazing... the new collection of images look fabulous, it's going to be so hard not to want them all lol!!
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Elise, wow... How beautiful, but...pleaaaaaaaaase, although I love snow, I want to enjoy the sun on my skin a little more! LOL. your coloring is as beautiful as ever, love the color combo, this shade of blue with the withe snowflakes is awsome. Magnificient compositon. Love it all. Have a wonderful sunday, sweetie. Hugs. xoxo

Nicole said...

WOW Elise, I just love your colouring!! Sooooooo beautiful!!! Your card is amazing with all those gorgeous details!! Hugs, Nicole

Anonymous said...

Wow this is totally gorgeous ! Such a fab image xx

Dangina Martinez said...

Stunning! Love all the beautiful highlights and embellishing.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Weeee this is so much fun!!! :D

Gretha said...

wowww Elise this is amazing, you did a wonderful job.
The colours are fantastic and also your coloring.
There's so much atmosphere in your card, it looks just if he in the woods for real.
Lots of love Gretha xxx

Unknown said...

Love the scenery created with dies! Great coloring and design, Elise. :)

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Elise, wow this sure is one stunning stamps...love this card..xxx
♥aNNie

The Journey is the Start


Sheri said...

ELISE!! Darn it!! Leave it to you to make me kick myself for JUST ordering my LOTV Christmas stamps last week! *Shakes fist*! ;) I love this so very much..you supremely talent woman, you!!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so adorable! I love the image and he looks perfect with the sentiment. Your die-cuts look amazing too!
Rebecca.