Thursday, October 23, 2014

Happy Birthday!!!

Hey Ya's!  Hope you all have been doing well and enjoying some beautiful days!

It's so difficult to believe that the month of October is almost over .. I really don't know where the hours and days go so quickly.  My little Bodhi has his Halloween costume ready .. he'll be a Shock Trooper from Star Wars.  Last year he was a scary zombie and a little girl cried when she saw his scary outfit .. which in turn scared Bodhi and he felt awful that she cried.  So .. he doesn't want to dress up as anything scary anymore. That's my lovebug ... ;)

Anyway, I've made a card decorating a dress form that I got off of The Graphics Fairy.  I have a slight fascination with dress forms .. as I've done a few different ones this year.  Here is one I finished last week:









I've used some beautiful Maja Designs Paper given to me by a very dear friend .. thank you so much!!!!!

And I've stamped one of LOTV's Vintage images from Set 66 on the sides.  

Well, I wish you all a WONDERFUL day and thank you so very much for visiting me!  I'd love to hear from you and see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

26 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Breath-taking, Elise! Your flower cluster is amazing! xx

Peggy said...

Stunning card. Absolutely beautiful. Dee x

Nataliascraft said...

What a stunning card, love the design and pretty flowers x

Home sweet home said...

WOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!

I love your car,stunning and gorgeous:)
Love your flowers sofabulous.

Have a nice day.

Merethe

cebelica said...

Oh yes, zombies are scary. Hopefully only nice things will be happening to Bodhi this Halloween.

Your card is gorgeous. I love the shabby chic look. And just look at all those flowers. Wow!!! Love it!!!!

Hugs! xx

Sammy said...

Oh wow, this is so beautiful Elise! Just stunning!
And I wholeheartedly approve of Bodhi's costume choice! :-) x

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Elise. The way you have decorated the dress foam is gorgeous, I love the pretty papers and your card is full of beautiful detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Annette said...

Beautiful card, I love all the flowers.
ps - I'm scared of zombies too!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Elise , you just cant beat a stormtrooper !! A lot less scary. A really beautiful make today, i just love it . You are a very talented lady xx

Carole said...

Oh Elise what elegance and so romantic............truly a beautiful card.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Elise. The flower arrangement looks stunning.
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

This is stunning Elise. I love the dress form and the flowers are just fabulous.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Christina C. said...

Bodhi is such a sweetheart and, yes, zombies scare me too!!!!
Another breathtakingly beautiful creation!!!!! Your dress form is gorgeous and the laces and flowers are absolutely luscious...drooling!

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Elise, wow... this is sooooo stylish, I could imagine it belongs to a beautiful lady, with large brimmed hat, and umbrella, your flower arrangement, is outstanding, wow, wow, wow...... and your whole card is so very elegant, wonderful creation sweet friend. xox

Carol S. said...

Your Bodhi sounds like such a sweet, caring little boy. Stunning art work as always. Breathtaking design with the cascading flowers and the gorgeous body form. A definite WOW card!!!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Céline said...

oh my Elise, this card is a jewel, so elegant !!!!
hugs
céline

Murielle said...

Shabby wonderful card, I love the look with this beautiful cascades of flowers ... it's too good!
Well done! my friend.
Big hugs, Mumur.

Dena said...

WOW! Completely stunning Elise! You have such an amazing flair!!! Completely perfect in every way!!!
Hugs, Dena

Dangina Martinez said...

Eeeekkk!!! This is so gorgeous! I so want this card, seriously!

Nicole said...

AMAZING and soooooooo beautiful Elise!! Big Hugs, Nicole

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Beautiful work, Elise! Just stunning! And a stormtrooper is a great costume!

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Wow Elise, what a feminine beauty! I`m in love ;)

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely stunning, your flowers are completely and utterly gorgeous - they look perfect! Your son sounds adorable, I hope he enjoys Halloween this year in his Star Wars costume! :)
Rebecca.

Kelly said...

Oh I love this card! love how the flowers cascade down the dress form. Gorgoeus!!!
Hugs Kelly

Juls said...

This is just lush :-) xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh WOW! Elise, this is so elegant and enchanting. Love EVERYTHING about this stunning creation! I <3 your amazing inky skills. Hugs, Wends x