Hey Ya's! Hope you all had a beautiful weekend!
Has the weather been nice where you're at? It's still a bit warm here during the day hours .. but so nice and nippy in the early morning and late evening hours .. I love it!
Well, I've made a little Birthday Card using a pumpkin chipboard and dressed it up with some light Halloween colors. On the front, I've a small manila envelope and used a cute Lili of the Valley Sentiment from Set 6.
I wish you all a wonderful week! Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do and I'll see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise

19 comments:
Gorgeous Elise beautiful colour's and design
Hugs Dianne xx :)
So very lovely!
Sooo stunning! Gorgeous work! Love the spiral strings and branches, and the colors and pearl charms are sooo beautiful.
Hugs, Anne.
It's my birthday this week, so thank you for this magical card...:-)!!!
Hugsss, Gaby
Only one word - stunning !
You are so talented x
This is stunning Elise. I love the design with such gorgeous detailing and the colours are so pretty.
hugs Sue xx
Sooooo gorgeous !!!!!! Love the amazing details and glitter! What a stunning card Elise!!
Hugs, Dena
Hello Sweet Elise, this will certainly make one's day magical. Absolutely beautiful layout, as everything you touch, it seems that you once again created magic with this pumpkin. Cinderella would have quite a fabulous carriage, should the fairy god mother transform it!!! Hugs. xox
A gorgeous card Elise. I love all the pretty flowers and details.
Lorraine x
Hi Elise, what a sweet little pumpkin. I love the way you "dressed" the pumpkin up. Beautiful...
Greetings Miranda
I agree with Danielle...everything you touch is magic!!!!! You have a special knack for using just the right embellishments and displaying them beautifully. A most exquisite card, my friend!
Hi Elise, Yet another stunning work of art! I have never seen such a beautiful pumpkin. The detail as always, is incredible. You are such a talented lady and a wonderful inspiration. Hugs, Carol S.xx
I love the elegant shabby pumpkin shape, this is gorgeous and so dreamy. Can it be my birthday, lol
Hugs Kelly
Wow, this is an amazing creation! Absolutely stunning details and beautiful colours.
Rebecca.
This does look magical, Elise! Great job with embellishments. :)
So much exquisite detail, Elise and I especially love those gorgeous flowers! xx
I wish I could see this IRL, Elise. Your creation is truly magical!!!
It's very original card, Elise !!!
I love the look so precious.
Congratulations for your wonderful work.
Have a nice week-end.
Big hugs, Mumur.
Hi
WOW!!!!This is so amazing,fabulous:):)
Wonderful work:)
Merethe
Post a Comment