Wednesday, October 29, 2014

With Warmest Thanks ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope you're all having a beautiful week so far!

Well ... today is a bit of a mixed emotion post for me .. as I've decided to step down from the gorgeous Lili of the Valley DT.  Gosh, I knew it would be difficult to leave the girls that I think of as "family" .. but I didn't know it would be THIS tough!  :(

Thank you Lili of the Valley for having me be a part of your team for the past 2 years .. it has been a BLAST!  It's been such a privelege to work with your most DARLING images and products .. and I will continue to do so!!!

Also, I want to thank all my Lili of the Valley DT Sisters for being so AMAZING!  You're all such sweet & beautiful girls and I Love You all so much!  Truly!!!

Although my heart feels a bit heavy .. there is somewhat of a rainbow ..

.. as it's not "REALLY" goodbye forever from Lili of the Valley.  ;)  I'm lucky enough to be popping in and out with them every once in awhile!  ;)

And of course throughout my days .. I will DEFINITELY still be playing with Lili of the Valley images!  

This Thank You card was made using LOTV's Papers "Always and Forever Solids" and "Shabby Shack" along with lace from the Ribbon Girl.  


With all my heart .. thank you so much Lili of the Valley!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing all of you a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by!  I'll see you again soon ...

Hugs,
Elise

27 comments:

Christine L said...

Oh my goodness.... NOO!! I do love seeing your fabulous LOTV creations and know just how much they'll miss you, but now I'm so glad that I'm also one of your follower so I can keep up with your future creations! You can't lose me... I'll be stalking you through blogland! LOL!

Big big hugs to you...
Christine x
PS... I forgot to say... I DO LOVE this fabulous card too... suchc beautiful pastels!

Sue said...

Oh Elise, I am sorry to hear that this is your last LOTV DT card. I can imagine what a hard decision it must have been for you. I shall miss seeing your stunning LOTV creations.
Your thank you card is so beautiful. I love the pretty papers and such gorgeous detailing too.
Take care
hugs Sue xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Elise sorry to hear you are leaving LOTV and i am sure you will be missed
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Liz said...

Change always comes with various emotions, it is impossible to not be affected. I think it will be fun seeing posts where you colour other types of images and not "just" LotV ones, even though they are beautiful. That is such a beautiful card. I love the colours.

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Jane Savage said...

So sorry to hear you’re leaving the LOTV team, Elise, but so glad you will still be around to inspire us!! I adore your exquisite thank you card! xx

Sammy said...

I can believe that was a very tough decision! But the good thing about blogland is that everyone is only a click away!
Sending you many hugs! x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow Elise, this must be a hard decision but sometimes we have to choose. You've made a gorgeous thank you card. Beautiful flowers and papers, for a little while it was springtime on my screen.
Greetings Miranda

Carole said...

Oh Elise...so sad that you are leaving LOTV...good luck I whatever you do and I shall keep watching for those LOTV images on your cards. I love this card...no image and it is so effective and pretty. You are one versatile lady. Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Oh, this is so cute, Elise... Love the pastels, lace and pearl details. :)

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love this a lot for it's softness, pretty pastel colors, and beautiful bouquet of flowers. So feminine.

Home sweet home said...

Your card is STUNNING.gorgeous colours and love the design.

Have a nice week:)

Merethe

Danielle Champagne said...

Sweet Elise, I am sad to read your post. I think LOTV caracters and you made a winning team. You made them live so wonderfully. Your card is gorgeous, outstanding, beautiful. so delicate and pretty. I do hope to see a lot of your creations anyway... it is with such pleasure I pop on your blog, as I know my eyes are in for a treat. Have a wonderful day. xox

Lorraine said...

I'm so sorry to hear you are leaving the LOTV team....but I'll still be visiting to see all your gorgeous creations.
This one is so pretty, I love the flower arrangement.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Elise..... what are we going to do without your animated blog posts. Please tell me you are still going to post your stunning artwork, for me to droole over!!!! This stunning design today is the saddest thank you card ever! Still amazingly beautiful. As you are. Sending you the biggest hug ever, Carol S.xxxxxxxxx

Guida Machado said...

Hi, Elise,
First, this card is so so beautiful. I love it.
I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving the DT of Lily of the Valley, but we will continue to get in touch through your blog.
I love all your creations.
Best wishes in your future.
Hugs,
Guida

Kelly said...

What a hard decision for you and I am sure they will miss you a ton! Thank goodness for blogs and FB to keep in touch with your friends. I adore your cards and looking forward to many more of them. Your card is gorgeous and so charming! You can see how much love you put into it, you put your feelings into your creations and that is why they are stunning! Think of all the good times! Hugs, Kelly

Annette said...

Nooooooooo I love your LOTV creations. Oh Elise, you had my dream DT role too. HOW COULD YOU!! Seriously honey I understand you have your reasons and you have to do what's best for you. Besides, I love your creations so that's not going to change!!! And this one is no exception. Love the softness of it. :0)
Hugs
Annette
xx

cebelica said...

I'm sure your LOTV "sisters" will miss having you in the team, but as you said, it's no goodby forever.

Your today's card is STUNNING! I love the shabby chic look - all the lace, pastels, flowers ... It doesn't get any better than this. Fab work!

Hugs! xx

Tracy said...

Aww Elise I know how hard it must be to leave, but glad you will still be popping in and out.
Sorry for my lack of visiting this move has been so crazy.
Sending hugs sweetie xxx

Juls said...

Beautiful, so soft and pretty :-) xx

Marjorie said...

Oh! Elise I'm gutted that you are leaving LOTV... you have been a wonderful source of inspiration, I love your interpretation of there gorgeous images... it must have been a really hard decision for you, but pleased to hear that you will be popping in now and again!!
This card is amazing, and I know a lot of love went into the making of it!! Stunning hun:)))
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Anonymous said...

Gutted that you are stepping down, love the things you create but glad we will still be seeing you on there from time to time. Another beautiful card xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you're leaving LOTV! All of your creations are absolutely stunning though so I'm sure we can expect more incredible things from you in the future and I'll look forward to seeing what you have in store next. Good luck with any new crafty ventures :) x
Rebecca.
P.S. Your Thank You card is so beautiful!

Dena said...

Whaaa! I will miss you as a DT sister, but I know there are just some things you have to do!
This card is STUNNING!! You are multi-talented and I hope you enjoy your new adventures in art!
Love ya girlie!
Dena

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh no! I LOVE your LOTV creations!! Glad to hear you'll still be doing the odd project here and there. Happy wishes for a wonderful new adventure soon. You know they say where one door closes another opens. LOVE the card you made here. Gorgeous papers and lace and such pretty blooms. Big hugs, Wends x

Yuri said...

Hi Elise .. Oh I'm so sad to hear you are leaving the LOTV team. (I'm so sorry I'm late! ) Your cards are always so gorgrous and sweet, will miss seeing your LOTV cards but wish you all the best in your new adventures!!
This card is really beautiful! Love it!!
Big hugs, Yuri xxx