Hello! I hope you're all having a lovely weekend!
It's time for another Lovely Lili Ribbon Girl Challenge and this time it's "Add Lace" .. omgosh .. soooooo easy and fun! There are so many gorgeous laces from the Ribbon Girl shop .. it's really difficult to choose what to put on just one card! hehe!
The beautiful goodies that I'm so fortunate to use from the Ribbon Girl here on my card are:
White Church Window Guipure, Olive Green Cotton Lace, Organza White Baby's Breath, Red 15mm Roses, White Rose Buds, White Carnations, Cheesecloth and some Sticky Tape which is awesome! I had wanted to use the 'Michele' White Guipure here somewhere .. but it did not fit to where I had in mind .. hmmmm .. next time! ;)
For the image, I've used a bit of darling Lili of the Valley Images! The main image is "Penguin Pals", then I've stamped some "Christmas Mini Icons from Set 79" and "Christmas Wishes from set 75" around it. I really enjoy those little mini icons .. because you can create a little something extra around the images. :)
For the image, I've used a bit of darling Lili of the Valley Images! The main image is "Penguin Pals", then I've stamped some "Christmas Mini Icons from Set 79" and "Christmas Wishes from set 75" around it. I really enjoy those little mini icons .. because you can create a little something extra around the images. :)
Well, I sure do hope that you'll come and join in the fun at the Ribbon Girl Lovely Lili Challenge! We'd love to see you there and as always .. there's BEAUTIFUL prizes!
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I truly love it when you do! See you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I truly love it when you do! See you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise



21 comments:
Warm card, beautiful!!!
Hugsss, Gaby
This is sooooo beautiful Elise! You have such a way with colour. Just amazing. x
Hi
Your card is fabulous,love all the details and the image is so sweet and you have coloured fab. too:D
Have a nice day:)
Merethe
This is absolutely stunning Elise!!
Hugs Kristel
A gorgeous Christmas card Elise, I love it! Beautiful embellies and fab colouring. hugs, Marlies
This is stunning Elise. I LOVE the sweet image, amazing colouring and all your detailing is so beautiful.
hugs Sue xx
So beautiful, adorable image and fab colouring x
As always, Elise, your card is stunning. A beautiful creation. Colouring is fantastic and design, awesome. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Wow what a stunning card, love the layers, colouring and everything about it xx
Good Morning sweetie, Absolutely Fabulous in every way!! Hugs Pops x x x
Stunning as always Elise...those little icons look good around the main image.
Beautiful image and colouring. I love these pingu critters!
Hugs
Annette
xx
Soooo pretty!!! I almost can't believe my eyes!!
Lovely, lacy, lusciousness, Elise! Soooo exquisitely beautiful! xx
Gosh, I saw this beauty on FB and I thought it was two snowmen....that is, until I put my glasses on!!!!
I love this cute image and I am always blown away by your amazing coloring skills. I also love the way you used the lace and all the other embellishments.
Your colouring is amazing Elise, the image looks illuminated from behind somehow. Absolutely stunning. Sue x
Wow amazing card,love everything about it
Hugs louise xx
OH !!!
Amazing card, Elise!
I love you creation so perfect and the flowers are splendid.
Big hugs, Mumur.
A gorgeous card, fabulous embellishments and I love the cute little icons you've added!
Rebecca.
Beautiful! I love the white outline on image and how you colored it. Beautiful card like always!
So cute and pretty :-) xx
Post a Comment