Friday, August 17, 2012

Christmas is Coming ... Lili of the Valley

Hello Friends!  Hope you are all doing very well!  :)  I've been getting in as much play time with my little boy as I can since he'll be going back to school shortly.  This afternoon, he made a tent .. remember making those as little kids?  You know .. place a large blanket over a table and chairs and crawl inside it with a flashlight?  LOL!

He made one, and of course asked me to SQUEEZE in there with him.  hmmmm .. okay so I did and he was tickled silly that I joined him under there.  Thennnn .. our big 'ol pooch Max decided he didn't want to be left out of anything, and somehow sneaked his way in and SQUEEZED himself in there with us too.  A little 5 year old boy, a Mommy and a big 'ol fluffy dog in a little itty bitty space ... I must say we sure did giggle a lot!  LOL!

Well, here's another sneak peek for the upcoming and darling Lili of the Valley 2nd Christmas release.  This one is called "Teddy with Penguin".  They're so cute together right?!  And I've also used a new Lili of the Valley Christmas Sentiment that will be released too!



Papers:  MME
Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils w/OMS

I'd also love to enter this into:
Simon Says Stamp:  Animal Antics

Don't forget .. this SWEET new release will be available from August 22nd at Lili of the Valley!!  These fluffers are absolutely precious!!!

Thank you so much for visiting me .. I truly love it when you do!  I'll see you again very soon! 

Hugs,
Elise

26 comments:

June said...

This card is absolutely adorable Elise! Supercute image and gorgeous coloring! Love the design and all the details!
Hugs, June

Louise said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! My sweet word! ❤
This is just so stunning! Both the lovely card (I'll get back to it ;)) and your story about the tent and your little one :) I do that all the time too and it sure gets harder and harder to fit both inside them as they have grown older ;) lol! And then your doggy too?! Ha, ha, ha! I can totally picture that in front of me! Crawls me up :)

Your card is soooo sweet! Love that to the moon and back gorgeous coloring of yours :) Its so soft and at the same time very striking - hard to explain :) And then placing it at that beautiful red piece of paper was a winning strike! Such gorgeous decorations too!
AMAZING JOB!! ❤

Enjoy your weekend! Big hugs! ❤

Annette said...

OMG this is just adorable. Your colouring is just stunning as always. I love those flowers and lace too.
Annette
xx

thecraftycavalier said...

Ahhh hun, this is perfect! Love those colours and this image is just super cute! Beautiful colouring - just no one does it like you! Adorable! Love the tent story!!!! My little one loves making tents and hiding - I can sympathise with the whole squeeze thing - thankfully we only have a little spaniel!!! Biggest hugs, Jayne xxxx (meant to ask if lovely CLP Bonnie is okay - she hasn't posted lately and I was a bit worried - please send her hugs!) xx

The Little Stamper said...

Sounds like your get antics were a lot of fun!

Glad you found time to create this lovely card.....I can't wait for that new release.

sharon x

jolanda said...

hahaha sounds like a lot of fun!
Your card is so cute!!!! It's such an adorable image and you coloring is stunning as always. Dispite the warm weather I also made another christmas card because you can't be too soon with that, LOL
hugs, Jolanda
http://papercraftbyjolanda.blogspot.nl/

Tracey T said...

Oh, this is cute! I think I'm going to have to treat myself when the new release comes out! Lovely to hear that you're making the most of the holidays with the little one. The time goes so quickly - my "little one" is going to be a teenager this year! Hugs xx

Fleur said...

Soooo gorgeous Elise, really pretty
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Christina C. said...

Good morning, Sweetie!!! I adore this sweet image...omg, this new collection has me salivating! You did a phenomenal job coloring and showcasing it.
Wishing you a fabulous weekend!

Dena said...

Girl! I can't believe you colored this with pencils..........AMAZING!!!! A total stunner! I am in luuurve! haha!
So much fun playing in tents, we used to do that all the time. Sheets were all over the living room! haha!
Hugs, Dena

Kara Lynne said...

So funny! My oldest (10) slept in her fort last night! School starts on Thursday so we're leaving again today for one last camping trip. Onto your card: Wonderful!! I love the new image and your gorgeous papers, flowers, and pearl flourishes!

Melissa Bove said...

Absolutely gorgeous Elise! Such a sweet image!

I remember making those tents/forts too with my sister! Now my kids make them too. My little one is starting 1st grads in a couple of weeks and my stomach is already starting to ache! LOL I like when they are both home with me! :-)

Glad you are doing well!

big hugs to you...
Melissa

Maria Therese said...

Oh so sweet ♥ Loving your Christmas cards ♥♥

Niki Estes said...

Oh my goodness, this is so so cute!! I love the new images. I think the penguins are going to be my favorites! The older image with the penguins coming out of the igloo is still one of my favorites from LOTV. Have a great weekend!

Carol Willis said...

Oooh, love this Elise. The image is just soooo adorable, another one added to my list. As always your colouring and embellishments are stunning.
Have a fantastic weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

Murielle said...

WOW...OMG, Elise!!!
I love your colouring and the details are absolutely gorgeous.
The image is very so adorable.
Big hugs, Mumur.

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning gorgeous lady, this is stunning, so love what you have done here a gorgeous creation, huggles Pops x x x

Tess Ekwall said...

hi elise!! what a lovely card. your colouring are amazing and that is a really cute image. love all the details. wish you a nice day. hugs tess.

stephanne said...

Cute cute cute!!! Seems this release is going to clean me out lol!! Such sweetness, and your colours and little treasures you've added are lovely!! Just g-dang precious!!! Oh yes, tents!! They are a very regular thing in my third world country of a house!! No TV, use your imaginations instead!! Heh, good for you for getting in there with your little fella, you must have made his week!!
Hope you are well sweets!!
stephanne

Vicky said...

Hi my sweetie gosh I've missed your blog & your oh so beautiful creations. This is stunning hun lov e the colours & how totally cute is that image.

I remember whenm we used to make tenst with our boys in their bedroom using their bunk beds then I would make them a bedroom picnic to have in there they used to love it, us too actually lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jingle said...

Wow! This is beautiful! That cluster of flowers contrasts perfectly with the strong red tones! Thank you for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Debbie Dolphin said...

Oh Elise bothcards are simply STUNNING.
The images are so cute and your colouring is so really beautiful xxx
Big Hugs Debbie xx

Paola ♥ said...

Absolutely adorable.

Hugs
Paola

Simply Sandy said...

Love these new stamps and your card is so cute!

zehra said...

oh my this is gorgeous, love it

Louise said...

Beautiful card I love the soft colours and I have a big soft spot for penguins and teddies
Hugs louise xx