Hello Friends! Hope you are all doing wonderfully! We have something pretty SPECTACULAR for youuuu ... hehehe ...
Lili of the Valley Blog Hop – win the all new stamps!
Crazy Sweet right? ;)
Today we’re holding a Lili of the Valley sneaky peek blog hop to celebrate the launch of their new Christmas Animals and Sentiment stamps!
There are 10 of the cutest animals and 4 sets of Christmas sentiments; they will be available to buy on the Lili of the Valley website from midnight Aug. 22nd and don’t forget you can also get their gorgeous new patterned paper pads on there too!
The fabulous Design Team are all taking part, you just need to ‘hop’ from one blog to another following the links and leave a comment on each card. We’ve used all the stamps between us so hopefully we can give you lots of ideas and inspiration for using the new designs. :)
We don’t know where the prizes are so make sure you visit every blog. We will draw the winner tonight (Tuesday) which were the ‘lucky’ blogs and 2 winners will be drawn at random from the comments that were left on those cards.
Prize 1: 1 set of the brand new Christmas sentiment clear stamp sheets, 1 each of the new designs, worth £50.00
Prize 2: The full set of the new Christmas animal rubber stamps, worth £45.00
Here's a list of all the blogs taking part and remember you will need to visit them all to be in with a chance of winning:
Anne
Bev
Claudia Rosa
Dawny P
Dena
Elise .. you are here :)
Fleur
Gretha
Katarina
Lena Katrine
Lou
Moni
Pops
So you should have arrived here from gorgeous Dena's blog .. isn't she amaaazing?!!!
Here's my card featuring darling "Merry Christmas Penguins" and "From All of Us" Christmas phrase:
Lili of the Valley Blog Hop – win the all new stamps!
Crazy Sweet right? ;)
Today we’re holding a Lili of the Valley sneaky peek blog hop to celebrate the launch of their new Christmas Animals and Sentiment stamps!
There are 10 of the cutest animals and 4 sets of Christmas sentiments; they will be available to buy on the Lili of the Valley website from midnight Aug. 22nd and don’t forget you can also get their gorgeous new patterned paper pads on there too!
The fabulous Design Team are all taking part, you just need to ‘hop’ from one blog to another following the links and leave a comment on each card. We’ve used all the stamps between us so hopefully we can give you lots of ideas and inspiration for using the new designs. :)
We don’t know where the prizes are so make sure you visit every blog. We will draw the winner tonight (Tuesday) which were the ‘lucky’ blogs and 2 winners will be drawn at random from the comments that were left on those cards.
Prize 1: 1 set of the brand new Christmas sentiment clear stamp sheets, 1 each of the new designs, worth £50.00
Prize 2: The full set of the new Christmas animal rubber stamps, worth £45.00
Here's a list of all the blogs taking part and remember you will need to visit them all to be in with a chance of winning:
Anne
Bev
Claudia Rosa
Dawny P
Dena
Elise .. you are here :)
Fleur
Gretha
Katarina
Lena Katrine
Lou
Moni
Pops
So you should have arrived here from gorgeous Dena's blog .. isn't she amaaazing?!!!
Here's my card featuring darling "Merry Christmas Penguins" and "From All of Us" Christmas phrase:
Thank you so much for joining us on our Lili of the Valley Blog Hop .. we hope you're having lots of fun and the best of luck to all of you! :)
Now hop on over to the next stop .. Fabulous Fleur for her super stunning creation!!!
I'll see you again soon!
Big Hugs,
Elise

219 comments:
1 – 200 of 219 Newer› Newest»I love those cute penguins and your card is absolutely gorgeous.
oh my goodness! HOW CUTE! I just love this image, you coloring is great! And I just love that little bit of texture that you added to the snow!
~Sarah
They are so cute !!
Gorgeous card you've made.
I like to take a chance to win.
Hugs, Marjan
handmadebymar.blogspot.com
Sweet card and very cute penguins!
Such a charming card from all of me. These guys are just too cute.
gettin' inky...
Elis your card is really amazing!!! I love it!!!
Adorable little penguins! Wonderful card.
Hugs
Fiona x
Aren't those penguins just so cute. I must have a go at stitching on my cards, yours looks so neat.
Oh I sooo need this stamp! I ♥ your card!
Jay Jay ♥
Lovely card ! X
Oh my! How cute...love this!!!
Love the card. Cute stamps and nice colors.
x anita
Hi Elise, what a sweet card, I love the colours you used too. Thanks for being a part of this fun LOTV hop. I would SO love to be a winner,
Jane xHi
Oh my goodness, this is soooooo sweet! Look at these adorable pingos. Awww. Fantastic card! Hugs! xx
Aww CUTE CUTE CUTE! Beautiful colouring on the stamp. What a super card! :) Hatty xxxx
OMG.. so many cute little penguins! Love it!!!! Sweet card!
Olga.
Elise, the penguins on your card are sooo cute! Love the design and the coloration, they are really great. Thanks for your wonderful blog hop!
Lots of love and happy crafting!
Bine
They are so cute. Gorgeous card Elise.
Kathleen x
Wow Elise! You card is stunning! Gorgeous colors and I really like the stitching! The image is soooooo cute! Absolutely adorable!
Hugs, June
Hello Elise
Gorgeous card..... Love LOTV products.... Hugs sylvie xxxxx
Thanks for the chance to win......
Hugs Sylvie xxxx
Wow, your card is sooo cute, love all the new images.
Hugs
Heike
Awww..how cute and gorgeous are these wee penguins Elise, gorgeous colouring, fabulous card.
luv CHRISSYxx
Awwww so sweet! Love the bloe glow you coloured around the Penguins. Gorgeous card as always ♥
More cute penguins. Gorgeous card.
hugs
Margaret M
So very sweet and such wonderful design. I love how soft everything looks, fantastic.
Love n hugs
Marie
Fabulous card, love the news stamps and those sentiments are a must have too.
Ahhh, these are so cute!! Your card made me smile!! Enjoy your day, Colinda
Oh Elise, you are making me wish it was Christmas girl! THis card, and the one below, are just magical. Adore them, and your perfect colourwork, to pieces. Hugs Sxx
What a lovely image, your crad does it justice.
I love it I love it I love it!!!!The cutest stamp and the cutest card! Are the penguins wearing earmuffs? I can't wait to get hold of these
beautiful card - love the sewing and the pom poms but the image is just to die for! Hugs Rachel xx
BH. Beautiful Soft Colors.. And Great Coloring and shading.. And Great blue color around them.. :o.. And beautiful *Sewing too.. :o).. Fab papers and Colors.. :o)
Beautiful card, love the untraditional christmas colors, and the stamp are really cute!
Elise, this is just great, so whispy, I love it. Thank you.xxx
Absolutely stunning x
wow - I am loving these new stamps and sentiments- what another sweet image and card TFS
WOW, I love this Elise, what a fabulous colour combo. Beautifully coloured sweet image.
Hugs
Caz x
Such a gorgeous card Elise! So very elegant and such a sweet image!!
I so love your artwork, every single card you make is a total stunner! ♥♥
Hugs,
Silvie xx
This card ist really cute. Penguins are still missing in my stamping zoo! These little buddies look so gorgeous...
Cheers
Judith
Love the cute pingvins and the colors of your card!!
What a surprise, so very different! Love it!
Aaah this is the cutest image! Love the soft colours - gorgeous! xx
Hi Elise
A gorgeous card love the image and beautiful colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)
Stunning card, the image is adorable and I love the papers and the layout
Hugs Sue
love penguins..and the colour conbination you have here.
Elise your card is beautifully coloured , love these cute little Penguins.
Hugs Sonia xx
wauwwww fabulous card!! love your colouring and that image is so cute!!!
xx petra
These guys are just too cute!
Lovely card
Sandra xxx
What a sweet card,the colours are so soft and pretty :)Jacqueline.S
Aww love penguins this card is super cool and super fun.
Thanks for sharing and giving us all inspiration.
Hugs
Kelly
xx
I love these penguins. Absolutely adorable. You did a great job with this card.
Cute penguins! Really love this card.
Susan x
i just love the penguins and your card is gorgeous!
these penguins are so cute! Pitty we don't have a cold christmas here in Australia!
Lovely card.. Luv the stamp..the colors..
Just love ur card!!! :)
Jaya
mycraftworld23.blogspot.in
Oh i love penguins.. This is such a pretty christmas card. beautiful...
Hugs Kelly
Beautiful cards! That image is adorable as is the patterned paper you used. I love the colours!
This is so sweet! Thank you for the opportunity to win these amazing new release stamps.
Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Absolutely beautiful Elise. Such wonderful colouring and the image is soooo darn cute.
Love Sharon. x
Gorgeous card, love those penguins
Oh my. How adorable. X
GORGEOUS CARD,LOVE THE CUTE PENGUINS.SUZYD X
Wonderful card Elise love those penguins they are fab and I love the papers too :)
Hugs Mandy xxx
It's a beautiful card, such a cute stamp!
Penguins at work - or is it play - these are adorable and wonderfully colored up. Sigh, yet another on my "must have" list . . .
Oh Wow!More penguins! now i am spoilt for choice. Fab card and colouring. Love those papers!
What a gorgeous card Elise. Very sweet stamp with those little penguins! Greetings, Caroline
WOW - your card is very beautiful, I Love the image!!! hugs, ANDREA
Oh this card is fabulous. Such a cute image and the perfect greeting
Louise
What a cute penguin family with their red cheekies..
Blankina
Cannot wait to see the other creations...
These little penguins are so cute. I love your colouring in.
So cute!! and very nice coloring!!
A bit big though to use on a card, but love how you used it!
BR
Veerle
What a sweet Card, and the Image is very cute !!!
hugs, Jenny
Oooh Wow they are so cute! Love the colours you have used!
Hi ,this is so cute, great card just lovely!
Gorgeous card I love the colors, soft and bright !the image is so cute!
Hugs Helene
These little penguins are so cute. Your colouring in is beautiful.
Aww such cute penguins and an amazing card you have created Elise, love it!! Another stamp i gonna have to have!
Thanks for the chance to win :) Kitty xx
Wow another beautiful card.Another stamp to put on my must have list.x
OOh an ice cream sundae of colours for christmas - lovely!
oooo so cute
what a beautiful Christmas card. The stamp is so lovely. Nice colouring.
Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/
fab card, i love the colour scheme x
Very cute card. Wonderful coloring!
Wow this is cute! I love the penguins and your coloring is gorgeous!
Oh, what a lovely card, the penguins are so cute and your colouring is fab:)
/Charlotte
aahhh, so cute, love this
Louise x
Great card!
Thanks for the blog hop and super prizes :D
Cheers!
I really like this card, the layout looks really simple but it looks really effective and the stamp is lovely!
I NEED these stamps and these papers!!! You have done a gorgeous job on making them so loveable!
This is gorgeous! I love the new stamp and you've coloured them perfectly. The backing paper is really pretty too, fab colours and design.
Lorraine x
Super card, such a cute image.
Pat xx
I loved the lone penguin, now there are 4 cuties, the papers and colours are sublime!
Hi Elise. Your card is simply wonderful. I'm finding the penguins are my favorites! Great job! Hugs, Denise
These penguins are so cute and it's such a wonderful card x
A beautiful card, love the subtle colours x Rachel
A beautiful card, so bright and clean. I can't decide which is my favourite image yet. Thanks for a chance to win in the blog hop.
Very sift and pretty, those non-traditional colours look really great.
Hugs
Brenda
OMG this is absolutely gorgeous!! Love the pastel colours you have used!!!! HUgsxx
supercute card, such a pretty design!
Debxx
Hello Elise,
gorgeous cuties! All the new stamps are fantastic.
Hugs
Claudia
A gorgeous card Elise in lovely icy colours! Those little penguins are so cute!! An adorable card!! hugs, Marlies
Hermosoo!!!! felicitaciones por los trabajos tan bellos que nos muestran bravooo
Wow
Oh they are so sweet, just got to have,
a lovely card well done!!
hugs
Heather & Bronwyn x x
Owwww those penguins are too sweet! Such a great image, you've colored it perfectly. Love the blue effect around it, love the stitching, the papers..... I love it all!! haha
Hugs Annika
Oh the penguins are so so sweet...Thank you for sharing what a lovely card! Can't wait to order these stamps!
This has got to be one of my favourites! Those penguins are just the cutest!!
very cute penguins - fabulously pretty card - love it hugs Karen
Hi,
oh so cute so cute so cute and wonderful card. i love it
Hug
Marushy
Love, love, love this cute image and the colors you have used!!
love these pastel colours-brilliant
OMG sweet card, the colours have blended togther to give a stunning effect.
Like the new Stamps and Papers, thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs hellerlittle
Oh I LOVE these penguins! Your card is so beautiful!
Hugs, Sonja.
beautiful card.
What a cute little card - I am loving the little penguins. Thanx for the chance to win in the hop. Jan xx
Your card is stunning Elise! Love the image and your colouring is amazing!
Sarah x
This is such a cute image. Great Card!!!!
Hi Elise - love your card - those penguins are soo cute. You are really creative.
Hugs Sue P xxxx
http://susiesplanet.blogspot.co.uk/
Gorgeous card, what a gorgeous image you have chosen too! Thanks for sharing it with us! HelenR x
Aw ! Wonderful ! you always used so sweet colors ! Love your card dear Elise !
xxx
This is so cute Elise! That image is just the sweetest!
Tags xx
Such beautiful work and cute.stamps
These sneak peaks are just getting better and better. Thank you for the inspiration, can't wait for the release. Jane x
What an adorable image of the penguins. I love this card...the color and how it actually looks "cold". Beautiful job! Hugs, Gail
Your card is absolutely gorgeous
Susan
Hi,
oh sooo cute, i love your card, so wonderful and the colour combi. :-)
thanks for the chance of this top candy.
hugs renate
Love your card and those super cute penguins!
Take care, Susanne
Wow Elise, such a pretty card. I love the bright papers you have used and the image coordinates perfectly.
Laura xx
What a supercute card! You've done a great job once again.
Adorable creation! And those new stamps are so cute!
Amazing card. the papers go brilliantly with the cuteness of the stamp is
These are sooo cute - I love the card you have created with them.
I love those cute penguins! Your card is absolutely gorgeous :)
Ooh they are so cute!! Beautiful card :) Hugs Anneke
What a cute card and image Elise. Thanks for sharing it. Hugs Marjorie x x
Love the penguins - such a cute card xx
Wonderful card, love the seweet Penguins and your coloring is perfect.
Hugs,
Maureen
Love these penguins. I need to go shopping late tonite!
Darling creation Elise! love how you colored and designed your card! so cute!
These penguins are just adorable, gorgeous colouring, really pretty card, hugs Sara xx
really lovely card, the inspiration is great thanks for sharing angxxx
They are so sweeeeeet!!!!!
I love the new LOTV stamps so much! Thank you for the chance of winning these cuties. :-)))
hugs, Jolanda
http://papercraftbyjolanda.blogspot.nl/
This is soooooo sweet - love those penguins.
Toni xx
Wow Elise another beuatiful image - these new LotV stamps are totally adorable!
pauline x
Hi Elise
One nice thing about the blog hop is that we get to see so many different card styles. I especially liked the stitched edges on your card. It gave it a whimsical look and reminded me of quilts - another hobby of mine.
Thank you.
Tina
Love the penguins, very Christmassy.
Gorgeous card you've made. This is such a cute image.
I like to take a chance to win.
Nataša
wauh this one is so cute
Hi Elise,
your cards are as gorgeous as always. Your coloring is simply beautiful.
Fab card Elise!! Love everything of it, the colouring is fantastic, the colours, the papers and the design of the card looks wonderful!!
Hugs
Cinzia
OMG Elise this is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE your layout and your colouring is amazing!
to dang cute love it.
Hi Elise,
What a sweet card. A cute and slightly contemporary design that really brings out the fun side of christmas. Just delightful.
Hugs Linda x
Wow this is such another cute image, just loving your card, hugs Debbie x
Gorgeous card! hugs,Helena
What a sweet, sweet card. Love the coloring.
Very Very, cute card. This is a must have stamp.
Fantastic! I love the colors.
Ohhhhh my dear Elise....this is priceless!!!! Such an adorable image and look at the gorgeous papers...WOW!!!!! Those penguins are so adorable...love, love it!!!!
stunning card so sweet x
Oh I love the little penguins, they are so cute !!! Of course, your card is wonderful, too !!! Great Job.
Hugs
Stefanie
Omg. I can't believe how cute these penguins are. They are getting moved from the wish list to the have to have list!
such a soft and pretty card, love your coloring, the colors, the beauty of the card, awesome
Hello Sweet Elise, your card is just toooo cute! I love little penguins, and this image is most adorable. Your paper is fabulous, love the colors and the nice christmas tree. Beautiful, as all your cards are. Hugs.
How Cute is this? .... I Love yozr card! Such wonderful colores! I Love it
Hugs Melli
Oh what a fab card!
Just the thing to keep cool on such a hot day.
Happy Crafting!
Sue
x
Beautiful! Love the soft colours you chose and of course, the fab image!
Hugs Jo x
What a gorgeous card! Those furry critters are adorable and I love the bright design you gave them! The pom trim is so precious and perfect. Beautiful card! :o)
Hugs and blessings!
Sooooo sweet!Love the coloring and embellishing!
oh i love these penguins and your card is fabulous x
Wow - these little penguins warm my heart - love them and your card! :)
Beautiful card! These penguins are just supercute and your colouring is awesome :) Thank you for inspiration!
Oh, wow, this is sooo sweet Elise! I love how the stamped scene is so big, not much decoration is needed! It is gooooorgeous!!!!! hugs Sandra
Such a sweet image, making a lovely card xx
SO cute. Sue x
Oh my goodness, this stamp is too cute!
Love the cheery papers and your coloring is so sweet. Nice sewing, too.
:)
How cute...love them!
Wow this is so pretty, I love the colours and images
Hugs
Suzie xx
Love your penguins and layout. Fabulous coloring and card.
Oh Elise, this looks almost magical. I love the image, I think is is my favourite one of the new release and you've really made it look so adorable with your fab colouring and layout. I love it so much. Someone is going to smile when they receive this at Christmastime.
Annette
xx
More penguins, yummy. I so can't wait until midnight now.
Hi Elise, adorable little penguins, what a sweet card, love it! Hugs, Frea
Love your card, and how cute are these penguins, all of these new stamps are on my wish list.
They are just so cute x
Such a lovely card
Hugs
Decsnan x
Hi Elise
I am loving these penguins and your card is just stunning.
Thanks for the chance to win.
Toodle pip
Hazel x
So much beautiful detail on your gorgeous creation...love, love, love it!
Aww this is so cute! Love it!
Wendy x
Hi Elise, This is my FAVORITE design so far !!! Love those little penguins! Your card is super.
Thanks for the chance to win!
Cheryl Remer
Elise, lovely card, your family of penquins is adorable and so wonderfully colored and just love the PP you picked, just a GREAT card.
Thanks for sharing and the chance to win an awesome set of stamps!
hugs
Donna P
Wow!! Gorgeous image and gorgeous papers what more can be said!
Hugs mau xx
Oh my Miss Elise, this is simply stunning! How blooming cute are these penguins? This image just warms the heart. I love it! You have to stop tempting me to buy things - I have no willpower! Super hugs, Jayne x
Oh good, more penguins!!! Adorable card, and so beautifully coloured.
I started to dance when I saw this amazing blog hop. Thank you for the opportunity to see these gorgeous images and for the beautiful way you design, colour a present them to us. Also, of course for the chance to win :)S
What a lovely card, with beautifull details. I love de new stamp collection. Hugs, Saskia
Love the cute penguins and the pp used on this card.
So lovely.
xx Sandra
Very cute and pretty card Elise. Hugz Dee x
I am completly falling in love with your gorgeous pinguins. They are so cute.
Hugs Aartje
lovely card colours are fab xx
Rosalind
Stunnig card. Love the stamp.
Would love to own a set. Cant wait to see all.
Post a Comment