Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sugar Sweet ... A Little Sneak Peek

Hello Friends!  Hope this post finds you all doing very well! 

Lili of the Valley is getting ready for their next release .. and as you can imagine .. it is as darling as the last!  This Christmas release will be ready for orders on Aug. 22nd .. oh my gosh aren't you excited?!!  Now let me tell you, there will be SO many cute things in here and you may feel the need to indulge yourself in some spoiling once again.  And rightfully so!  lol!

Today, I am doing a teensy sneak peek of the Christmas Recipe images.  There's something so warm and inviting about Christmas recipes ... maybe because during the holidays so many of us are busy baking to share the things we love?  The way the baked goods make our little ones smile as they sneak some into their little mouths after you've pulled them out of the oven.  The way it makes us ALL smile because everything tastes so yummy.

I'll give you a look into these little recipe cards that I've distressed to give it a slightly aged feel, and then surrounded them with my favorite things.  Then I added lots of those diamond dust to my flowers to make it "feel" like sugar.  :)







This is just a glimpse into the next sweet release .. and you'll be able to find more glimpses in my super fabulous DT sisters blogs also!  :)

*Please don't forget about the gorrrrrgeous paper pads that will be released at LOTV on Aug. 15th and also the current "Anything but a Card" competition going on at the Inspiration blog.  You could do anything simple too .. a bookmark, a bag, a tag ... easy peasy and FUN!*

Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  See you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

22 comments:

Louise said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!
I have NEVER seen a more gorgeous creation without an actual image! It's sooooo pretty! The recipes are way cool and your beautiful creation with those lush papers, awesome flowers and fabby big pink bow is...well, my jaw drops to the floor!
Have to run now, off to pick my jaw up ;) ;)

Big hugs! ❤

Cami said...

Beautiful recipe cards here, Elise! Mmmmm, and they sound so yummy! Your layout and those papers are so pretty and you always embellish your projects so lusciously! I love this with the flowers, stick pins, lace trim and bow!

Warm Aloha Hugs,
Cami

Annette said...

Really pretty cards Elise, I love the distressed look to the recipes.
Annette
xx

Murielle said...

Hi dear Elise,
Your creation is very gorgeous!
I love your idea Christmas recipes
and all these details so beautiful.
Have a nice sunday, my friend.
Big hugs, Mumur.

jolanda said...

These recipe stamps are amazing!!!! As are the new sentiment stamps I saw already appearing on some other blogs. I'm so happy my birthday is comming up next month... I already know what I'm asking for LOL.
hugs, Jolanda
http://papercraftbyjolanda.blogspot.nl/

Stitching Noni said...

What a great idea & gorgeous cards. Love the finish :0)

Carol Willis said...

Oh, these are gorgeous Elise. Love all the beautiful details.
Hugs
Caz x

Lotta said...

Oh Elise!!! These recepie stamps are gorgeus!! and your cards looks like a dream!! Love that pink ribbon, sooo beautiful! hugs Sandra

Christina C. said...

OMG...this looks good enough to eat!!! Positively yummy!!!! You are brilliant, my dear Elise!!!!

Sharon said...

Oh dear Elise some more gorgeous stamps on the way. They need to stop so that I can save some money!!! I stopped by LOTV open yesterday and treated myself yet again. Love this card, so perfectly put together and love the distressed look of the image. Thank you so much for stopping by and becoming a follower of my blog it is very much appreciated.
Love Sharon. x

paula said...

wow stunning papers, lovely creation,i can`t wait to see more !! xx

Danielle Champagne said...

Wow Elise... Such beauty, without images... You are one creative artist. the softness and the most wonderful flowers and elements on those cards are stunning. I love the colors and the vintage look. Are those recipes yours ??? Hugs. xox

Marjorie said...

This is so gorgeous hunnie..such a lovely idea, and the most gorgeous embellishment are the icing on the cake..(so to speak lol!!)
Big hugs,
Marjorie
xx

thecraftycavalier said...

Oh gosh Elise - not more stamps to add to my 'must have' list!! I'm having a trip to the LOTV shop soon - I so can't wait now I've seen your scrummy samples! These are so beautiful. I just love the colours you use and the pins are gorgeous and the flowers (big sigh) are just perfect! Scrumptiously perfect! Big hugs, Jayne xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is amazing, hugs Pops x x x

Lou said...

Hi! such a gorgeous creation Elise,really pretty colours and love the distressing too.
hugs Lou.xx

Katy said...

Oh wow! I just adore this!! xx

Home sweet home said...

Wow!!!this is sooo gorgeous creation,love the colours soo soft and sweet.
Love all the flowers,beautiful.

Fab and stunning work,:):)

Merethe

Anne said...

Elise these are delicious ....I would never have used these as the the main feature on a card, always as a background, but they look fab xxx

stephanne said...

Where's the pudding, Elise???? WHERE'S THE PUDDING!?!?!?!?!?!?! Hahahahahaha, this is gorgeous woman!! The sugary sweetness surrounding these ol' classic notecards (yes, that was the look you were going for, right?) looks so scrumdiddily umptious!! Those enchanting flowers, the soft colours, just gorgeous sweetie!!
hugs, stephanne

Melissa Bove said...

Oh My! These are gorgeous! I need me some of these!! ;-) Stunning work Elise!

hugs....

Liz said...

Such beautiful cards. The colours are amazing!