Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Merry Little Christmas .. Lili of the Valley

Hello there!  Hope you are all doing very well and enjoying your week so far!

I've a Christmas card to show you made with Teddy with Robin and Christmas Grungy Messages  from the latest Lili of the Valley release.  Aren't these animals just so darling?!!  Seems that everyone is totally loving these .. and I don't blame you!!  lol!!!

Papers:  MME
Medium:  Prisma Coloured Pencils with OMS

If you haven't gotten in your order yet, spoil yourself with these cuddlies .. you deserve it!  :)  Also, stop by the Lili of the Valley Inspirational Blog to check out the rest of my fabulous DT sisiters works .. you will SURELY be inspired!  :)

Thank you so very much for visiting me .. love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

21 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Gorgeous!!! I love how you colored Bear. I was surprise it was Pencils and not ink. Amazing job.
Miss you.
Hugs Nataliya

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Sweet Elise, yesssssssss I love them also, they are so darling cute. and made a wonderful card with this adorable little bear. Love the vintage look of the paper, and the lovely touch of lace. Hugs. xox

Kara Lynne said...

Those two are adorable! I love how they are looking at each other. Your card is so sweet. I love how your sentiment balances with the flowers.

Squirrel x said...

Wow Elise, this is just tedditastic hun! Is there any medium that you CAN'T colour with? Fantastic work with the pencils my friend - if I ever get to Vegas I am moving in for a month for lessons, lol. Totally stunning and adorable, and I feel inspired already - you are such an amazing artist hunny. Huge hugs Sxx

Home sweet home said...

LOvely and so cute card,love your flowers and the image is sooo sweet and your colouring is amazing!!!
Stunning work,love this card:):)

Merethe

Lotta said...

WOW!! So beautiful!!! I love your gorgeous Christmas card! Love your soft coloring! hugs Lotta

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous CArd Elise, Your colouring is fab..

Hugs Kelly

Nicola said...

Love your soft colouration of this adorable wee bear Elise, the sentiment and floral detail are so pretty.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Christina C. said...

Sooooooooooooooooooo precious, Sweetie!!!! Outstanding job coloring this cute bear....I'm still unsure when it comes to coloring fur! This is sheer perfection, as are all of your cards. Love, love it!!!

Lau W said...

Just love this card, a so cute bear and so nice lace ! Fantastic creation !
xxx

Carol Willis said...

Wow Elise, love this card. Another stunning creations. Fabulous colouring and gorgeous papers and embellishments.
Hugs
Caz x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Elise. I love the new images and I have just ordered this one today! (Shhh don't tell hubby!!)
Love your design too.
Lorraine x

Anne-Elise said...

Your card is beautiful, Elise! Love your cute little bear!

Annette said...

Lovely card Elise, and you're right, these images are so adorable.
Annette
xx

jolanda said...

It's so beautiful Elise! I love this image and the sentiment is lovely.
hugs, Jolanda

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Elise, I just ADORE that little bear!! SWEETNESS!! Your coloring and stunning flower arrangement makes this so very special!! I do adore these fun little images!! ;) Thanks for sharing! HUGS

Monica Karlsen said...

Love the colouring !
The soft look of it, against the red looks beatuiful!

Marlis said...

Oh its so lovely , Elise !!!
I´m well, i hope you too ??
Hugs Marlis

Pop's Cards said...

Hey gorgeous lady, I am so in love with your creation and it is so nice to see you using pencils such a soft cuddly look for the little bear, huggles Pops x x x

stephanne said...

I went ahead and bought a couple of them, I did. I admit it. My thought is, by only buying 2, it will make it more likely that I will use them??? We shall see.... but in the meantime, I can come and gaze at your delightfully fun furry pals, those flowers are stunning and I love the boldness of the papers with the softness of the image!!
Hope you are having a blast this weekend!!
hugs, stephanne

Michelle said...

Christmas? Yikes!! But this is gorgeous, very festive :)