Hey Friends! Hope you are all doing very well! My little one has headed off back to school this past week, and oh how much I've missed him. The first day I felt completely lost and kept wondering what he was doing at each moment. I couldn't wait 'till he came home so I could hear everything that he did, and cuddle with him like a lunatic. :)
And when he finally came home, I could feel my heart beat like it should. :) It was happy! And it was even happier when my little one told me that he had a "GREAT" first day! :) Mommies love to hear that. hehe. Now, I'm smiling even more because it's the start of the weekend and I get to have him 24/7 ... plus he's turning the big 6 years old on Sunday! :)
Anyhow, earlier this week I got to play with this darling Lili of the Valley image "Sunny Days and Smiles" which I coloured with Distress Inks. I also used some of the "Petal Fresh" papers from Lili of the Valley! OoOoH my gosh, love the new paper pads!!! The pink paper is from DCWV, but the rest is from "Petal Fresh" .. they are so dreamy!

I have another Christmas animal card that I've finished also, but I wanted to post this first because my dear DT sister Dena has such a WONDERFUL tutorial on how to color these darling bears with distress inks! You HAVE to check out her video .. her colouring is incredibly GORGEOUS!!!
I'll save my Christmas card for another day. :)
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do! I'll see you again soon.
Hugs,
Elise
17 comments:
Your card is amazing! Love your coloring and the image is so adorable! Beautiful colors and the embellishment is stunning! Love how you have arranged the flowers and your pins!
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs, June
OOooooooh Lovely Elise, I love your soft colouring. I'm glad your little guy had a good first day at school.
Annette
xx
A gorgeous card Elise.. Beautiful colouring.. Enjoy your weekend with your little one.
Hugs Kelly
Hi my sweetie I'm the same with my kids I love it when they are home even tho they are not kids anymore it just makes me smile more when they are here with me, best feeling in the world.
Your card is absolutely mind blowingly stunning sweetie as always I love the softness of it. Its so delicate & you just want to constantly stare at it. So beautiful hun.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
This is so pretty Elise. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous pretty backing papers too.
Happy Birthday to your Son for Sunday!
Lorraine x
Oh Elise! I am so glad that your baby had a great first day! Woo hoo! I'm sure that eases your mind.
Your card is another gorgeous Elise creation. You always bring the most "dreamy" look to your cards. Stunning usage of flowers and seriously amazing coloring! Don't you just LOVE these bears? They are adorable!!!!
P.S. Wade had a great first few days at college too. He seems to be enjoying the new atmosphere!! Yay!!!!!!
Hugs, Dena
Hello Elise, Your little bear is adorable, I love the softness of your card, those pastel papers are truly beautiful. the distressing is very interesting detail, love the delicate look of it all.
Have a gorgeous weekend. Hugs.
Woww Elise that is a stunning card dear! Looks reakky great! Love the colors!
Hugs Kristel
Hi Elise,
Adorable LOTV card!! I love all the wonderful colors in your paper and embellishments. The coloring of your image is fabulous too! Happy 6th Birthday to Bodhi!
Sheryl
Hi Sweetie! Dena is absolutely correct....you have the capacity to give each of your cards a special "dreamy" look.....like love at first sight!!! Seriously!!!!
Love this cute bear...superb coloring and, oh my goodness, look at those gorgeous flowers and pins! Sigh..........!!!!
P.S. So glad your "baby" had a good day and is loving school. That makes it so much easier to see him go!
Big Hug for his birthday!
Sweetest sweet card ♥♥♥
Another stunning creation Elise, I never tire of visiting your blog.
Enjoy your weekend, and don't squeeze your son too hard!!
Hugs
Caz x
You always manage to put a smile on my face!! This card is utterly scrumptious. Your colouring is just beautiful - I might just go and check out Dena's tutorial, it would be nice to try something new. The flowers are just delish - I still don't know how you always make your flowers scrumalicious! Happy birthday to your little one today - I hope he has had the best birthday. My little girl turns 5 tomorrow! She starts her second year at school next week and I'm so hoping she loves it as much as she did in Reception! Hugs, Jayne xxx
Beautiful card, Elise! Your coloring is beautiful (as always), and I love the soft pastel colors. You did a great job with the stick pins and arranging them as you did among the floral spray! Just beautiful! Have a glorious Sunday!
Love and Hugs,
Cami
This is so sweet! Beautiful coloring and I love the distressing!
So glad your son had a great 1st day at school--that certainly made it so much easier sending him back the following day I bet! Now you don't have to worry about your sweet little guy. You did a beautiful job coloring your LOTV image, he's adorable!!!
Those papers are so dreamy & your card s just divine! So beautiful!
Post a Comment