A Super Fun Update on my post! :)
Hello Friends! Hope you are all doing very well! I've been soaking up my time with my little one as much as I can since he'll be going back to school soon. :( I sure will miss him and his company. He tells me so many funny stories .. seeing in from a little person's perspective is pretty cute you know? And their expressions are so priceless. :)
**I also want to mention that there is a super fun competition going on a Lili of the Valley Inspiration Blog right now! Make "Anything but a Card" and enter to win HUGE prizes! You have until Aug. 16th to enter, so there is still lots of time to get your entry in there for a shot at some reallllllly generous goodies!**
Well, I've made a card using one of the newest release images "Trimming the Tree". Aren't they so darling putting up the tree together? I LOVE them!!! Have you checked out the entire new release over at Lili of the Valley? OoOh well .. you DEFINITELY have to!! SOoOo very cute!!
Paper: MME
Medium: Prisma Colored Pencils w/OMS
I'd love to enter this into Simon Says Stamp: BINGO. I chose Ribbon, Free, and Blooms
Please stop by at Lili of the Valley Inspiration Blog for so much fabulous ideas by my wonderful DT sisters! :)
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do! See ya again soon!
Hugs,
Elise

19 comments:
Elise, this is just gorgeous!! I just love how you color and all the flowers and lace. What a perfect sentiment! Hugs!
OH! la la.. Sweet Elise, what a darling card you have created with this most precious image! this is one I am going to have to get. Just toooo cute. I love the delicate touche of the lace and beautiful papers. Your flowers are heavenly wonderful. Very MAGNIFIQUE creation. Hugs. enjoy your time with little one... goes by soooo fast. one of mine will turn 27 next week, and I can't believe so many years have gone by ... xoxoxo
Wow!!!this is sooo very sweet and cute card,love the design and you have coloured so beautiful.Fab work.
Wish you a wonderful day,hugs Merethe
Hey hunny, another perfectly adorable card, is there no end to your talent? I do think you should share some of it! I wonder, do you glow with the same gorgeous light that your images do? This is so stunning sweetie, so brilliant, so perfect. Love it! Big hugs, Sxx
WOW! Another stunning card Elise. The image is adorable and the colouring is just gorgeous. Stunning details and a gorgeous layout. Love it.
Hugs
Caz x
Hello sweetie this is absolutely beautiful oh your work is so amazing and I can never wait to see your next creation lovely lady your an exceptional crafter and alovely lass hugies June xxxxx
WOOOOOOW:) So beautiful!!!
Hugs from Gunn
Ooooooh this is so gorgeous!! I so much love the colors you use... they always seem so bright. And yes... the stamps from LOTV are just too cute! I can't wait for my order to arrive. :-)))
hugs, Jolanda
http://papercraftbyjolanda.blogspot.nl/
Oh such a beauty ! This image is so adorable ! Love your papers and your colouring is just fab !
Have a nice day !
xxx
this Image is TOO darn adorable! and your lovely coloring and embellies just make it even better!
I absolutely GASP every time I visit your blog!!!!!!!! OMGggggggg, this is magical....totally phenomenal!!!
I love those gorgeous papers and the divinely colored image.....the flowers are breathtaking and so is the lace and your superb coloring!!! You are such an inspiration!!!!
Elise, this is just awesome!
Big hugs
Barbara
So sweet!! Must be the terrible summer we have had that makes me love to see Christmas cards now..
I would love it if we could exchange Christmas cards in December ♥♥♥
Hi sweetie! ❤
Well, you're just on a roll now aren't you? I have totally missed this update in blog roll and I never wanna miss anything you do! :) everything is sooo gorgoues!
Oh hunni! This sure is too! That is one of the sweetest Christmas images I've ever seen and your coloring of it is beyond tremendous! Sooo BEAUTIFUL!!
Love your papers and that red lushious very perfect sentiment :) And let me tell you! (I know I have before but third just fabby!! ;))
Those flower arrangements you make..IM IN AWE!!
Big hugs! ❤
Oh this is just stunning! I love these new LOTV images and you've coloured it beautifully :)
Kelly.x
Absolutely GORGEOUS! LOVE your coloring of this sweet image and all the great details! Perfection! Thanks for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Ohhhh, Elise! This is absolutely breathtaking, loveloveLOVE!!! Your coloring, colors, layout--all so lucious and sooo gorgeous! Fabulous job sweetie! Great to hear how you and your son have been enjoying your summer--can't believe he'll be going back to school already. Have a great weekend, hugs!
Hello Elise!! Your card is absolutely beautiful!! I love that image and your colouring are always amazing!! Lovely decorations and papers. Hugs, Tess.
You are a clever girl Elise, these cards are amazing, beautifully coloured ...you have a lovely style that's all your own xx
Post a Comment