Hey Ya's! How are you all doing? I hope very well!
I've made a card using the beautiful "Looking Glass" from the newest release and coloured her with Distress Inks. Hmmmm ... I wonder what the occasion is for her getting all 'glammed' up? Maybe it's her Birthday party, or maybe it's her Anniversary, or maybe she's going to an old fashioned Opera House with her girlfriends??! hehe. Whatever it is .. she's ready to have a grand 'ol time! :)
I truly love these Lili of the Valley images .. you can't help but fall for them harder with each new gorgeous release!
These papers on the card is from a very dear friend .. and it's the Maya Design Vintage Spring Basics. Talk about having a hard time cutting into these .. gosh they're so gorgeous! Thank you SO much dear .. I love them a lot lot LOT! :)
Have you all treated yourselves to this special new release at Lili of the Valley shop? I hope you have, because you know you deserve it! :)
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do! I'll see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise


22 comments:
What a gorgeous card !!
I love your colouring, use of colours, stamp and embellies.
Hugs, Marjan
wowww, this is so gorgeous Elise, very beautiful colored.
Hugs Gretha x
Gorgeous image!!! & fabulous card!! Hugs Juls
Absolutely gorgeous Elise this is one I bought at their stall on Saturday love your papers and layout
jacqui x
Hi Elise,
Wow! Gorgeous card! I also left a comment on the LOTV blog, but I just have to visit your blog too.
I always love your cards and all the details and hidden treasures on your cards. The little hearttag is sooo lovely! love the craquelé effect on the butterfly, fits the lady image perfectly! Your pins are gorgeous as always.
Must be some lucky guy she's gonna meet, ha, ha.
Bye from the Netherlands,
Marjolein
OOOOOOOOOOOH Elise, she is just perfect hunny!!! Wow, you really know how to work those inks. This is so stunning. Love her so much! Big warm hugs, Squirrel xx
This is beautiful Elise. Your colouring looks fabulous and I love the colours and all the pretty embellies.
Lorraine x
Beautiful card Elise. Love the image, layout and gorgeous embellishments.
STUNNING.
Hugs
Caz x
Gorgeous card Elise. I love that sweet image. Your colouring is always so beautiful and the papers and details are incredibly pretty. I adore the pull out tag too.
Hugs Sue xx
Good Morning sweetie, this is just simply stunning, I love what you have done witht he shading to she looks like she is about to pop off the page, huggles Pops x x x
Hello Sweet Elise, Marie Antoinette looking in the mirror! Dis moi qui est la plus belle? Absolutely beautiful, love the romantic style, your delicate coloring is perfect for this truly beautiful image. Love all about your card. have a lovely day! Hugs. xox
What a gorgeous, gorgeous card, Elise!!!! Your coloring, wow, it is just fabulous!!!! And the embellishments... perfect!!! Such inspiration!!! Thank you!!!
hugs,
Teri
Totally stunning card! Wonderfully colored, love your color choises. Gorgeous flowers and layers. :)
Hugs, Anne.
A gorgeous card Elise! I love the colours and embellies, the little clock between the flowers looks so pretty. The lotv image is sooo cute!
hugs, Marlies
OMG....you are a master with those distress inks!!!!! This is exquisite...OMG, I wish I could color half as well! This is a masterpiece, my friend!
Wow girl! Your coloring is so over the top AMAZING!!! This is one fabulous card. Love your flower arranging too! I agree those paper are so, so gorgeous!! I'm scared to cut mine haha!!!! I just want to stare at them a little more haha!!!
Big hugs,
Dena
Beautiful card ... Love the image & that amazing shape you've used. I keep looking for it so I can buy the die but haven't found the source yet. This card is truly incredible & so perfectly colored.
Hugs, Janie
Beautiful and elegant. Just lovely Elise!!!
Wow, wow and wow, Elise!! Absolutely stunning! The image, the flowers and all the details are fabulous! Love it! Hugs
Hi!Wow Elise this is such an amazing card,really pretty soft colours and i love how you add your special detail.The tag is so sweet too,hope you are all ok? been out walking in the evenings and am catching up :)
BIG hug,Lou.xxxx
Stunning Elise, simply stunning! Hugs, Wends xxx
Elise, I LOVE the way you colored these two ladies (dainty cake)and this one.
And I think that to own one of your cards is like having your wedding done by David Tutera :)
It would be a dream come true!
Post a Comment