Monday, April 1, 2013

Wishes ...

Update:  I was one of the lucky girls chosen for Top 6 in the Saturated Canary challenge!  *Ecstatic*!!!  Thank you so much SC Girls!!  *Doin' the happy dance*

Hey Ya's!  How was your Easter weekend?  I hope you all had a beautiful weekend!

I hid eggs the night before (the PLASTIC ones filled with little chocolates), and so when Bodhi woke up .. he found the Easter Bunny's note left for him, plus a little goodie bag I made for him.  :)  Then we colored our dozen "Neon" eggs.  lol .. the package says "Neon" .. but to me it looked just regular?  Either way, Bodhi had a blast and that's what makes me happy! .. and we'll be eating boiled eggs for a few days.  haha!

Well, I have a card that I mailed overseas 3 weeks ago .. for another dear friends Birthday.  I  know she loves Saturated Canary .. so I attempted to make one for her.  :)


I would love to enter this into:
Saturated Canary:  Pretty Pastels
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

25 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Gorgeous Elise love the way you've coloured her dress its so touchy feely
jacqui x

Sinikka said...

sound like Bodhi had a fabulous Easter.
You made another fantastic card.....with a beautiful coloration. Sweet with the soft colored decoration.
Hugs Sinikka

Unknown said...

Gorgeous coloring!!!!! woooow Adorable card!!!! I like pastel colors. Your cards is so beautiful!
Hugs,
Jasmina

Sue said...

Happy Easter Elise
Your card is stunning. I love the pretty image, beautiful soft colouring and the flowers and papers are gorgeous.
Hugs Sue

Lorraine said...

Oh WOW Elisa, this is just gorgeous!! I love the image and your colouring is ACE!
I love the layout and all the pretty embellies too.
Lorraine x

Marjolein said...

Oh this is sooooo gorgeous!!
These stamps fit you so well, ha, ha.
You should be in their designteam!
Love all the details and your coloring is fab as always.
Children are such a great joy when they're enjoying themselves so much and when we get to share in their joy! A moment with silver linings.
When Bodhi grows older he'll remember all these treasured moments from his childhood!
Bye and a big hug from the Netherlands,

Marjolein

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

i know i have already said on facebook but this is STUNNING! You have done such a beautiful job of the shading...I always love the tones you achieve in your colouring. Beautiful work!! :)

Dena said...

I'd say this was more than an attempt, this was a "knock it out of the ball park" kind of card! haha! GORGEOUS Elise!!! Oh my I love how you mixed the shapes and the spotted little pink bow is so pretty!!! And let's not forget your AMAZING coloring!!! Wow!!!
Glad Bodhi had a great Easter!!! We had such a great time with Wade being home! I miss him already!
Hugs, Dena

Carole said...

Oooh Elise your colouring of that lovely image is just superb - you clever girl! What a beautiful card, I love pastel colours. Hope you Easter was wonderful.
xx

Annette said...

ooooooh I have this image but no way does she look this gorgeous on my creations. She's lovely Elise. Inspirational.
Annette
xx

Suzan L said...

Hi Elise, It sounds like you had the perfect Easter Day! Your card is just gorgeous! Your coloring always amazes me! I love it! And, the embellishments are beautiful! Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Suzan

Shirley N said...

This card is stunning Elise, love the softness and elegance. Your coloring is really gorgeous--she's a knockout! I know your friend will just cherish this card, this is really special! What a lucky gal she is! Sounds like you and Bodhi had a wonderful Easter. He's a lucky young man too!

Teri said...

Elise, this is drop dead gorgeous!!! Every thing about it is over the top fabulous!!!!! Love it, love it, love it!!!!!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Dangina Martinez said...

Stunning.... You have to tell me what colors and order you used for her hair. Outstanding.
Hugs, Dangina

Jenny said...

Stunning hun! This is the most utterly gorgeous creation <3 Jen xxx

Anne said...

Stunning, with a capital STUN!
Gorgeous soft colors and I loove the pins and cloth, the little details with the leaves and great shape. Amazing coloring!

Hugs, Anne.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges this time huggles Pops x x x

Do you need my address lol :0))

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning card. Love this SC image and your colouring is (as always) utterly enchanting. Big hugs from New Zealand, Wends xxx

Jane said...

Beautiful colouring!!
Thanks for sharing with us at Saturated Canary Challenges!

Vicky said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Sweetie this is sooooooooo incredibly beautiful....I've sat here for 5 mins just staring at it...wow your friend certainly would have adored this. This should go in a frame & sit on a shelf for all to see. I love the idea of adding in a different shape... Sweetie you should def do more SC images cus boy you do them so well.
Glad you had a fabulous easter shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Vicky said...

Ooops got that taken in with your card I forgot to say thank you for joining us girlies at Saturated Canary, really hope we see you again sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lori Aragon said...

GORGEOUS Elise!!! Can I let you know when my birthday is? LOL!!! Your creativity is always breathtakingly beautiful my friend :)
Praying you are well and continuing to do the happy dance!!!
Love you lots! Lori

Unknown said...

This is so lovely!! What kind of markers do you use?

Juls said...

Well deserved, your card is A-MAZ-ING!!!!!!!! Hugs Juls xxx

Denise Gutierrez said...

she is beautiful!