Hey Ya's! Hope you are all very well!
Well, as you already know .. the lovely Lili of the Valley is sending out another new release very soon .. and this one is all about the BOYS! "Let's hear it for the BoYyYs!" .. lol .. do you remember that song? I think it's from the old Footloose movie? That used to be my favorite song! hehe! :)
Anyway, these boys are just the CUTEST lil' things! Each and every single one is sure to make your heart completely melt .. and even my little Bodhi was so EXCITED when he saw them! :)
Today, I have a sneak peek of "Take it Easy". Look at this image! How darling is this?! I LOVE them together like that! And I used Frantage on this .. no no .. this is not the card I burned. haha .. that one will be shown in May. :)
Medium: Distress Inks
Papers: LOTV Country Gent
You can see more sneak peeks from my gorgeous DT sisters on their blogs, and also on LOTV's Inspriational Blog also!
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do! See ya again soon!
Hugs,
Elise

25 comments:
This is gorgeous Elise love how you've coloured your cute little one
jacqui x
Ooh, this is beyond yummy scrummy! Perfect colours and the sentiment sums it up completely. Loving the frantage too! The new stamps might have to go on my birthday list :) I so do remember that song and I'm gonna be singing it all day :)) Super hugs, Jayne xx
Love your sweet card Elise. I'm hopeless at male cards so I need all the inspiration I can get.
ps - I love the film Footloose - CLASSIC!!! LOL
Have a fab Sunday.
Annette
xx
WOW!! This is so beautiful Elise. Such a delightful image. Your soft colouring is perfection and I love the papers and fabulous layout
I hope you have a good Sunday
hugs Sue xx
Great, great, Great card!!!
Love the details, like the bottle cap, the sentiment, ha, ha, even the flowers.
The image suits your sentiment soooo perfectly.
Guess they're both dreamers, ha, ha.
You can make every image look cute!
( that's a compliment btw)
And your colouring is great as always!
Bye from the Netherlands,
Marjolein
Absolutely gorgeous Elise! a cute stamp, great colouring and lots of pretty embellies. I like the little pin with the sentiment! hugs, Marlies
Simply Stunning sweetie!! Hugs Pops x
AHHHH! What a feast for the eyes my dear sweet Elise!!! You have gone and done it again!!!!! You sure do make the most gorgeous cards in blogland!!!!
Hugs and have a wonderful Sunday!
Dena
Hi my lovely Elise! ❤
Oh sweetie! I can actually imagine Bodhi when he saw these! Because I loooove this one too! Very much! You're just the most amazing coloring artist I've ever seen and you didn't do any exception with this one, my word- it's lush! Stunning details and beautiful papers. That Frantage looks ADORABLE on there!
You ROCK sweetie!!
Lots of love❤
You always make me want to practice my coloring, lol. Your coloring is gorgeous! Love your embellies too, another beautiful card Elise!
Gorgeous card Elise. I love the sweet image and your beautiful colouring.
Hope you had a lovely weekend
Lorraine x
Hi!love this so much Elise,totally amazing colouring and gorgeous design-detail too.
What sweet boys stamps they are,
can't choose a favorite :)
Hope you have had a nice weekend,they seem to go so quick.
BIG hug,Lou.xxxx
A gorgeous card Elise, Perfect as always
HUGZ Fleur xXx
you are right! this image is SOOOOO cute!!!! I love to see boy images... especially cute ones <3
Gorgeous card, love the image and fab layout.
Hugs
Caz x
Adorable card Elise. I LOVE the bottlecap addition to it!! Very nicely colored too, especially the blue around the boy, chair, and dog to really make them 'pop'!
Hi! me again lol!
Hope little one is feeling a bit better today?.x..
Totally adore being a Mum as you Elise but talk about worry 24/7.
take care,BIG hug.Lou.xxxx
Just love it and great with the frantage.......you created your own clouds. WOW!!!
Hugs Sinikka
Hello Sweet Elise, yes, LOTV little boys images are truly sweet! this one makes no exception, and you colored it just beautifully, love this frantage technique, adds such a pretty detail on the grass. Everything about your card brings us to "dream", I love the softness of your colors, the delicate lace and gorgeous flowers. have a lovely day, Sweetie, Hugs. xox
Ooh that's gorgeous Elise! Love the stamp and your lil' sentiment holder. Your colouring skills are amazing hun! So inspiring!! Thanks for popping by my blog the other day. Totally made my day. Hugs, Wends xxx
This is just fabulous!!! Hugs Juls xxx
Amazing card, its just so cute! Great colors and embellishments. :)
Hugs, Anne.
Ohhhhhhhh, this is absolutely AMAZING! My dear Elise, your cards are always SPECTACULAR WORKS OF ART!
This is so incredibly sweet, colored to perfection and I loooove the cute bottle top and the luscious lace.
I almost missed this beauty....been in a coma lately...hahaha!
Gorgeous glowing image. Love it.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina
Fabulous card ♥♥
Post a Comment