Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sweet You ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope you're all having a beautiful weekend!

Well, a few days ago, I rec'd such a lovely package in the mail from a very sweet England friend .. and she has introduced me to ... FRANTAGE!!!  OooOh my gosh .. where in the world have I been right?!  I tried it and have fallen head over heels with it!  I loved it so much, I had to order different colors of it!  haha!!

Now let me tell you my "inexperience" of using Frantage!  :)  I used it for the very first time and ended up burning .. yes literally burning .. the edge of my image with my heatgun!  OMGosh right?  Could have been a nightmare and my heart almost went into overdrive .. I saw a little part of my image corner turn red from fire .. lol!!!  But I quickly patted it ... and the frantage blended in with the burn.  :)  LOL!  Ooooh leave it to me for these situations!  :)  My first frantage card with this "burn" will not be shown until sometime in May .. and it's made for this lovely friend .. who introduced this to me.  :)

In the meantime, I would like to show you a card that I've made using a DARLING LOTV image called, "Dainty Cake".  I've coloured her with Distress Inks.  OoOh how much I love her as well!  I can't get over these girls .. I so love their gowns .. and their hair!!! 



Have you treated yourself to these GORGEOUS Lili of the Valley stamps?!  OooOh .. I know you deserve to treat yourselves!  Especially to something as beautiful as LOTV's!!!  Don't forget shipping is FREE for STAMPS!!!   :)  Awesome!

Thank you so much for visiting me ... I love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise


21 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Just Beautiful Elise!!
jacqui x

Juls said...

Hi Elise, yes just descovered frantage myself this week ... Now everything I touch needs a little added frantage!!! The first attempt U had with it, I got so excited that I had the heatgun far too close & ended up melting the heatgun & it welded to the back of my work!!! Even managed to rescue that!! It's the project that's at the top of my blog now!! Look forward to seeing your project when u post it.

This card is most lovely too, I don't have the images yet, but sure they will fall into my basket eventually!! Beautiful card, live the gorgeous soft colours you have used, & all the fabulous detail.

Hugs Juls xxx

Jenny said...

Wowzers just utterly adorable! Such a cute image <3 Jen xx

Annette said...

Such a dreamy card Elise. Love it.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Betty Boop said...

Love these lovely girls too. Your colouring and lace is so beautiful.

Marjolein said...

ha, ha, what a great story!
But your card is great and the image is adorable.
Your colouring is fab as always!
Love the little corners you used. Are they made of clay? ( Martha Stewart?)
Looking at that beautiful gown, makes me wish I was born 200 years earlier, but hey than I wouldn't be into stamping now would I and that would be such a shame, ha, ha.
Have a wonderful sunday!
Bye from the Netherlands,

Marjolein

Sue said...

Oh so beautiful Elise. I love the sweet image, wonderful soft colouring and gorgeous flowers and lace too.
I am looking forward to seeing your Frantage creations!
hugs Sue xx

Fleur said...

Hi sweetie, I love this sooooo much. I love her hair. I have frantage and I do use it but a bit too sparingly I think. I'm going to have to get a bit braver with it.
Have a great day
BIG HUGZ Fleur xxx

Carol S. said...

Hi Elise, I am a LOTV addict and I love this stamp. Your colouring is awesome. Her dress looks like real fabric. What did you use to colour with? Stunning card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Dena said...

Elise! What a pretty, pretty piece of artwork! Gorgeous coloring and I LOVE that dainty lace!!!!!
Girl, I am so glad you didn't burn your fingers or worse! Be ver-wy careful!!! That Frantage is so pretty isn't it?
Hope you have had a wonderful weekend so far!
Hugs, Dena

Gretha said...

Sooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!
X Gretha

Teresa said...

A stunning creation Elise.
Teresa xx

Lorraine said...

Beautiful card Elise. Your colouring looks fabulous as always and I love all the pretty embellies.
Lorraine x

Lou said...

Hi!ooh bless Elise it does get very hot,love how it turns out though and such lovely colours too.
Your card is really gorgeous,the flowers are so pretty and perfect colouring of this sweet girl :)
BIG hug,Lou.xxxx

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Elise. So many gorgeous embellishments surrounding this lovely coloured image.
Hugs Sharon. x

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Sweet Elise, I can't wait to see what you have done with Frantage technique! have not tried this yet. your card is adorable, such a pretty image. Love all the layers,a nd the delicate sewing all around, and this very beautiful lace! have a lovely day. xox

Ellen said...

Elise again a stunning creation, can look at this card for hours, so so beautiful !!
Hugs, Ellen

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is just amazing, love the colours too, so soft and delicate huggles Pops x x x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Elise that's stunning! Love that luscious lace and your flowers are PERFECT on this card. Utterly stunning hun, from the flawless colouring to the soft romantic touches like the muslin. Hugs, Wends xxx

Dangina Martinez said...

Beautiful.. I love your colors and flowers.
Hugs, Dangina

honeybeespaperie said...

Very pretty Card! I love your design and fantastic coloring.
Hugs, Manuela