Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pure Love

Hey Ya's!  Hope you're having a beautiful week so far!  :)

Before I show my card, I want to announce the winner of the candy that Crafty Ribbons left for my blog during the hop with them.  :)  Random winner would be Sunshine Honeybee from Created by Sunshine Honeybee.  Congratulations to you!!!  You've won the purple ribbon package!  Woot woot!  Please contact Mandy to claim your prize and give them your details.  :)

So have you all been enjoying the sneak peeks of LOTV's newest release that will be coming out?  Totally SWEET right?!  I know I know!!  Don't forget they will be out on April 6th at the store, and then they will be available online on April 8th.  Are you ready to treat yourselves??  I BET you are!  lol!  ;)

This card for today is using "Big Hug" with the beautiful "Country Lady" papers .. awwwww!!!  I can't even tell you how this image makes me melt when I look at them hugging like that!  So precious!  I've pretty much made it the same colors as I did with my last "Hand Picked" card, with just a few different things on there.





And did you also hear about the LOTV Image Pads that will be coming out also??  Click here to read more!!  It's FANTASTIC!!

Well, thank you all so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

20 comments:

Elena F said...

WOW Elise, is SO sweet. Fantastic. Elena F.

Marjolein said...

Hi Elise,

This is gorgeous!
And I love the bottlecap you used!!
Great image in combination with the stamped image...
The details, pearls and lace, beautiful!Great idea what you did with the pearl on the banner!
Bye from the Netherlands,

Marjolein

Annette said...

Elise your card is just adorable. I've been so lucky to go to the LOTV shop this week as we are on holiday in the area and hubby agreed to take me there. I was so thrilled to see your beautiful cards in the flesh. I also met Anne and was telling her just how much I love your cards!! It was amazing to see them so close. This one is beautiful too, I am loving these new images. I wish I could have bought this image while I was there but I will have to wait a few days and order them online. Patience is sooooo hard!!! Have a great day.
Annette
xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Love this card Elise beautiful colours as always
jacqui x

thecraftycavalier said...

Oh my, just how cute is this image! I was determined not to spend anymore this month, but hey, what's a girl to do? This card is just all round perfect :D Your colour work is always stunning and your flowers make me drool!!!! This is a card to brighten any day. Big hugs, Jayne xx

Sue said...

Awwwwww that image is adorable and your soft colouring is prefect Elise. I love the papers and gorgeous flowers and details.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

Another gorgeous card Elise. I love the new stamps and this one's so sweet. Gorgeous colours and embellies too.
Lorraine x

Dena said...

My goodness girl! I get so excited when you post a card. It bumps up my enthusiasm for crafting like no other!!!!!! haha! You never cease to amaze me with your gorgeous cards! LOVE the little bottle cap, I have been having Tom save them for me to make little trinkets for mixed media haha! He's like "what you want this?" I guess I better not tell you how pretty your coloring is because I will sound like a broken record!!! Thanks for inspiring me this morning!!
Hugs, Dena

Katy said...

This is so beautiful Elise! Gorgeous image and embellishments. Hugs, Katy xx

Lau W said...

Ohhhh so so adorable !!! So cuuuuuute image, and fab design wow !
xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, WOW this is just gorgeous!! Hugs Pops x

Christina C. said...

Lordy, lordy....another phenomenal masterpiece to admire! Sooooooo magical!!! Adore this precious image...I think I NEED it!!! hahaha
Such luscious details and where oh where did you get the cute bottle cap???????? I love, love, love this gorgeous work of art!!!!!

Jenny said...

Oh wow this is so delish. I love your style so much lovely <3 Jen xxx

Shirley N said...

So very precious, Elise!
Love your gorgeous,romantic layout!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, love the layout too so suits the image, stunning work my friend as always huggles Pops x x x

Danielle Champagne said...

Absolutely darling Elise! your image is adorable and showcased beautifully, with such tenderness and attention to all the little details. a candy for my eyes thing morning! I love visiting you, always something sweet to read, and something beautiful to be inspired by! Hugs. xox

Purplecat 64 said...

Hi Elise,
What a lovely card,
such a sweet image,
simply delightful,
hugs,
Heather & Bronwyn x x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Elise, that is such a cutie-patootie stamp! Love the soft dreamy colours. You have such a way with the distress inks hun. Gorgeous!! Hugs, Wends xxx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

hei Girl,
just checking up on you :-)
i am so bad with facebook !
Elsie, i have to go next week to the mail office i GOT to sent my moms "easter parcel out lol dont tell.

I will sent you a card i have ready... got a card order and i will be busy in the next days whoohoo... i add a little something for you to play with. If you like the challenge use it if not don't worry about it.

love
Claudia

Juls said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!!! Love it!!!! Hugs Juls