Monday, April 8, 2013

LOTV's newest release out NOW ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  :)

Well, the wait is over!!!  Lili of the Valley has their newest release available for online ordering .. yes!  Have fun shopping ladies & gents!  They are so darling and sweet .. something for all of you to enjoy!

I've made another try at clean and simple .. and this is as CAS as it can get for me right now.  LOL!!!  I used gorgeous "Lilacs" coloured with distress inks.  And used the beautiful "Petal Fresh" with "Promises" papers also from LOTV


Please don't forget to stop by LOTV's Inspirational Blog to see my dear DT sisters creations .. they are simply GORGEOUS!  :)

Hope you'll have fun treating yourselves to something special at LOTV with this lovely new release!  Go ahead .. you know you deserve it!!  :)  hehe!

Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  I'll see ya again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

23 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is beautiful Elise love how you've coloured your image it is amazing
jacqui x

Squirrel x said...

Hunny this is fabulous! Pleased to say that I have my stamps ordered. Hugs Sxx

Marjolein said...

Love your CAS style, ha, ha.
Great colouring as always.
Love the acetate sentiment, looks so delicate and fits well on this CAScard.
I've been to Zeist and done some shopping at the LOTV stand, sigh.
My husband was asking every five seconds, are you done shopping? ha, ha.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for sharing!
Hug from the Netherlands,

Marjolein

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card, love the image.
Hugs
Caz x

Katy said...

This is stunning, I love the pins too. Hugs, Katy xx

Annette said...

Woohoo, I'm off to check the website. Fab creation honey. Have a great day.
xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Elise, such a pretty image and coloured so beautifully. I love the layout and delicate papers.
hugs Sue

Dena said...

Elise! I think this is just perfect for a CAS card. It looks absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!! The way you edge your cards gives it such a special look and that coloring of yours......ahhhh breathtaking!!!!
Have a great week Elise!
Dena

Carole said...

Simply divine Elise. You seem to be able to turn your hand to colouring anything. I love the flowers - a change for LOTV - making a wish list!:)

Jenny said...

Superb! SO beautifully coloured hun Jen xxx

Christina C. said...

Yes, indeed, I agree with Dena....your coloring is truly breathtaking! Those lovely lilacs jump off the page....sooooo gorgeous!
Outstanding work, my friend.
This should be framed!

Lorraine said...

Stunning card Elise. I love the new stamps and you've showcased this one beautifully.
Lorraine x

Tess Ekwall said...

wow!!! elise, this is just stunning!! so soft and beautiful! love it. hugs, tess.

Lou said...

Hi!truly gorgeous Elise,your colouring and colours are so lovely.
Just love these wildflower images,well all the new ones really :))
Hope you are having a nice week with your little guy,just ordered Sophie's prom dress and can't believe she is 16 in June
BIG hug.Lou.xxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Elise, that's so pretty! Love the little shrink plastic charm and the pretty pins. Beautiful card hunny. Thanks for stopping by my blog too, made my day! Hugs, Wends xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the colours here, big hugs love Pops x x x

Vicky said...

This is beautiful Elise sweetie, I'm not used to seeing CAS on your blog lol, but still you manage to make even CAS cards stunning in every way. You are soooooooo talented hun, you really are my inspiration!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Miss StampAlot said...

I love it.. Its just adorable. Love the papers an the lay out on this card, and the embellishment is just super cute. Great work !

Hugs
Marielle Jakobsen
Miss Stampalot

www.rastahobby.blogspot.com

Therese said...

Beautiful as always! Love those pins of yours! :)

Anne said...

Such a beautiful image, very calm and romantic, and you colored it so perfectly. Love the layers and papers you have used, and the gorgeous pins and charms.

Thank you SO much for visiting me and leaving such sweet comments. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Ellen said...

Gorgeous Elise, beautiful colours !!
Hugs, Ellen

Danielle Champagne said...

BEautiful! I love lilacs, and you colored this image wonderfully, dear Elise. I c an almost smell their perfume! Can't wait for them to bloom in Montreal. Fabulous card! Hugs.

Juls said...

Very stylish & elegant!! Love the hatpin detail!! Hugs Juls xxx