Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hey Ya's!  Happy October 1st!  Hope you're all having a great week so far!

I've had a play with this beautiful LOTV "Nativity Angels" and added a little postcard in the back from "Set 36 - Christmas Icons".  They're such DARLINGS aren't they?  hehe .. I love how it's 3 girls .. it's so sweet!  :)
 photo IMG_7101a.jpg

Medium:  Distress Inks
Papers:  The Paper Studio

Have you all been visiting me lovely LOTV DT sisters?  They make such GORGEOUS creations on their personal blogs as well as on the LOTV Inspirational Blog too!

Also, because it's a new month, please join in on the LOTV Challenge ... "ANYTHING GOES"!!!!  Easy Peasy!!!  There's always such a fabulous prize to be won!!!

Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww, soooo sweet Elise!!! You make me smile! Perfect!
Jasmina

Home sweet home said...

Wow!!!

Gorgeous and so sweet and cute card,love all your flowers and the image is stunning:):)

Fab work:)

Merethe

Sandra1968 said...

A beautiful card and a lovely image!
Hugs, Sandra

Lorraine said...

Just beautiful Elise. the image is adorable and I love the colours and all the pretty embellies.
Have a lovely day.
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness.. this is so beautiful Elise. Your cards make my day. An absolute feast for the eyes. Wishing you a lovely day further, hugs Sharon x

Carol S. said...

Hi Elise, I love this card, the colouring is stunning. I have this stamp too and it is one of my LOTV favourites. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue said...

So beautiful Elise. I adore that sweet image, your wonderful colouring always amazing me. I love all your gorgeous detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Danielle Champagne said...

OH! Elise ! Magic, like Christmas. Love all of your card, but... on detail caught my eye: this cute clip that holds the postcard, FRANTAGED??? WOW... love it. Have a nice day sweetie. xox

Shirley N said...

I'm always in awe of your talent, Elise! Your designs are always so stunning and breathtaking. It's hard to comment because I sound like a broken record, but it's true, one gorgeous card after another and this one's another beauty!

Annette said...

Wow, Elise, Beautifully coloured as always.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Valentina Pagan said...

This is a dream!!! *_*
I love this!!! ^_^
Hugs,
Vale ;)

Dena said...

Elise! My goodness girl! This is so stunning! I mean, really, such a darling, perfectly done card. I adore the stars with paint and the clip and the lace, oh I can go on and on! Love it!!!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Dena

Niki Estes said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Elise! Your cards always just blow me away!

Christina C. said...

Oh my word, this is a phenomenal creation....superb coloring and the loveliest details. A spectacular work of art, my friend!!

Lou said...

Hi! Oh this really is the sweetest ever,love the layering and those little tucked in bits like the postcard ..pretty detail too.
I always say about your colouring Elise :) it is perfect.
BIG hug,Lou.xxx