Thursday, October 3, 2013

C.C. Designs Blog Hop!

Welcome to the C.C. Designs Toys for Tots Blog Hop! I am so excited you could join us for the preview of "Henry Claus" and "I Want That".  C.C. Designs will be donating 30% of the sales of these 2 adorable stamps to Toys for Tots from Today October 4th 2013 to December 23rd 2013.  How wonderful is that?!

If you have arrived here from Barbara's blog you are in the right place. If you didn't you can start the hop here.


Here's my CAS card using "I Want That" ... 


Thanks for stopping by! Angela is your next stop on the hop!

Hugs,
Elise

9 comments:

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is incredible and I love that perfect bow you've tied - amazing! :D Great coloring and great color choices - it looks so inviting and gorgeous!! *Hugs

Christa said...

lovely card hugs christa

Dena said...

Sooooo beautiful Elise! By doing the CAS style you can really see how absolutely gorgeous your coloring truly is!!! LOVE the big pretty bow too!!!!
Luv ya girl!
Dena

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh your card is very Beautiful. Love that Bow on here too!

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, a stunning creation, hugs Pops x

Marjorie said...

Stunning card Elise, and your colouring is amazing.. I love that little dog isn't he cute lol!!!
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Home sweet home said...

Hi

Gorgeous and sweet card.:):)
Lovely image too:)

Merethe

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Elise, I love the cute image and wonderful colouring
hugs Sue xx

Lou said...

Hi! Oh so sweet,a really magical Christmas scene Elise.
BIG hug,Lou.xxxxx