Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Hey Ya's!  Hope you're all doing very well!

It's one of Bodhi's teachers Birthday tomorrow and so we've made her a Birthday Card.  Bodhi has been enjoying his teacher this year .. and it makes me happy to know that she's taking good care of him even if my lil' boy is so "out there".  lol!  I swear, Bodhi's mind is like all over the place and sometimes I'm like, "HUH?!!!  Wait a minute wait a minute .. what are we talking about now??"  lol!  But!  He's MY very own mind wanderer boy .. and I love him like crazy!  ;)

So here's his teacher's card:



I found this image on Janet K. Designs blog.  She's got a ton of beautiful things on there!!!

Well, I'll be back again on another day with my next LOTV Sneak Peek .. don't forget that LOTV Challenge this month is "Anything Goes" so come on and join the fun!  

And then also on the second Sunday of every month, there is a new Lovely Lili's Challenge over at the Ribbon Girls Blog too!!  :)

Thank you so much for visiting me .. I truly love it when you do!  See you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

17 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Elise, I love the pretty image and beautiful embellishments.
I am sure Bodhi's teacher will be thrilled to receive such a special card.
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

OMG!!!!! WOOOOW! This card is sooooo beautiful. Love awesome image (thank you so much for link with awesome pics), love beautiful design, lace and love reading about mother's love to her son. You're awesome Elise.
Big hug to you!
Jasmina

Sammy said...

Gorgeous card Elise! Love the colours.

And my son is exactly the same, you'll be talking about one thing with him and then suddenly he's somewhere completely different and you're left trying to play catch-up with his apparently random thought processes, lol. x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Elise. I love the vintage image and all the pretty embellies.
Lorraine x

Christina C. said...

Well, that teacher is going to fall off her chair when she sees this work of art!!!!! WOW......lovely image and such gorgeous papers and embellishments....she will loooove it!!!!

Sarah - Crea S said...

*sigh* Again a perfect card! Every card has such a magical touch!
Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Dena said...

Elise, what a super sweet parent you are! I'm sure the teacher will LOVE this AMAZING piece of art!!! Such a pretty vintage image, I adore it!!!
Have a great day!
Hugs, Dena

Carole said...

Ooooh Elise - this is so beautiful I am sure |YOU will be teachers pet with this one(lol) -she will love it! Gorgeous!

Carol S. said...

Wow!! this image is stunning and your design is perfect. She will love it. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Danielle Champagne said...

OH!!! Elise, Bodhi,s teacher will love! You have showcased this pretty image wonderfully, so delicately. Fabulous work, sweetie. Hugs.

Home sweet home said...

Hi

WOW!!!!
Your card is stunning,gorgeous image so sweet.
Lovely colours and flowers:)
Fab work!!;D

Merethe

Anne said...

Wow, this is so fantastic! Love the layers, papers and sewing, and the flowers look amazing. :)
Adorable image and great ribbons and lace.

Lots of hugs, Anne.

Marjorie said...

Elise this is just magical!! such a beautiful card, your embellishments are stunning.. lovely image too:)
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Juls said...

Hi Elise

Sorry I have not been round in ages, I have been crazy busy ... loving this card, the soft vintage look is just beautiful! Hugs Juls

Niki Estes said...

Oh, wow! This is absolutely stunning!

Scrap Affair said...

What a darling card!
LOVE it!

Lou said...

Hi! Elise this is so pretty and must have been loved too.
Our little ones and big ones are all very special and I think I can be like Bodhi at times especially when got lots on my mind lol!
BIGGEST hug,Lou.xxx