Sunday, October 13, 2013

My First Ribbon Girl Post!

Hey Ya's!!!  Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

Well .. it's my very first time as a "Ribbon Girl"!  So excited and truly honoured to be amongst these amazing ladies!  Gosh!!!  :)

So I think you already know that The Ribbon Girl will be holding a new challenge the second week of every month called "Lovely Lili's" where anything can be created with ANYTHING Lili of the Valley .. as long as it follows the theme!  

Our very first theme for Lovely Lili's at the Ribbon Girl Blog is .... "Anything Goes"!  Now how easy is that?!!  ;)

I am using some gorgeous embellies from the Ribbon Girl Store!   The Emily lace, Matilda lace, Carnation Ivory, Hip Rose Buds and Cream Open Roses can be found in this beautiful online shop!!!

Here is my card using this darling "James Christmas Tree" coloured with Distress Inks along with "Set 35 Christmas Handwritten Phrases".
 


 
I hope you'll come and join in on the fun with us Ribbon Girls!  Remember .. "ANYTHING GOES"!  Easy peasy lemon squeezy!  :)

Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwww your first post for Ribbon girl Elise! So excited!!!! Love pretty image and your creation is awesome as always dear friend.
Wish you a beautiful Sunday!
Jasmina

Ribbon Girl said...

Welcome to the Lovely Lili team Elise - what a beautiful card - loving the happy colours you've used to colour the image! Mary x

Dena said...

Yay Elise, with your first post for The Ribbon Girl! They are so lucky to have you and your HUGE talent!
I love how you have showcase the pretty lace and flowers and your phenomenal coloring!!! James never looked so good haha!!!
We are expecting loads of rain here today, so maybe I will craft a little!
Hugs to you my friend,
Dena

Sue said...

Big congrats on your new DT place Elise.
Your card is so beautiful. I adore
James Bear, your colouring is just wonderful and the embellishments are totally gorgeous.
hugs Sue xx

Niki Estes said...

Beautiful coloring! It always blows me away! I love all the ribbons and embellishments, too!

Niki Estes said...

Beautiful coloring! It always blows me away! I love all the ribbons and embellishments, too!

Anne said...

Beautiful card, I just love the reindeer and all the different lace you have used. Amazing work, adorable image. :)

Congrats on your new DT-job!

Hugs, Anne.

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Sweet Elise! Ribbon Girl is really lucky to have you in the team! Ribbon & flowers are elements you do magic with. I love your card with James, he is soooooo adorable. Love love this gorgeous bow and lace. Hugs.

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Elise. I love James the bear and this one looks fab. Stunning colouring and lots of pretty embellies - perfect!
Congratulations on your new DT spot too.
Lorraine x

Annette said...

I love James the bear. Your card is adorable Elise. He's coloured to perfection and love the scrumpled seam binding.
Hugs
Annette
xx

thecraftycavalier said...

Congrats on your new DT post - how lucky the Ribbon Girls are to have you! This is just stunning! Love, love, love the cute stamp and your colouring is always just perfect! Beautiful papers and the lace and ribbon are just scrummy. Sending hugs, jayne xx

Fleur said...

Oh Elise, this is just gorgeous and absolutely STUNNING.
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Carol S. said...

Wow what a stunning card for your first Ribbon Girl posting. Love this stamp and reat choice of embellies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marjorie said...

Biggest congratulations Elise on your new DT position with the Ribbon Girl, so well deserved... your card is just beautiful and your colouring and dressing of the card is always so inspirational:)..
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Home sweet home said...

Wow!!!
Your card is stunning,fab colouring as always:D
Gorgeous image so sweet and cute:):)

Merethe

Carole said...

Oh Elise, your colouring is just out of this world. You are so clever. hugs xx

Lou said...

Hi! what a sweetie,love James and he really does look amazing with your colouring Elise. Really pretty detail,you have been very busy and used those Ribbon Girl crafty bits perfectly.
BIG hug,Lou.xxx

Therese said...

It`s like eye candy! Beautiful work as always! :)

Christina C. said...

Oh my goodness....how did I miss this???? I saw it on FB and I must say that this is one of my very favorite LOTV images! The Ribbon Girls are truly lucky to have your talent on the team. Loving all the exquisite lace and your coloring is to die for!

Juls said...

stunning! hugs Juls