Hey Ya's! Hope you are having a wonderful week!
I have another Lili of the Valley Sneak Peek to show you! :) This darling image is called "My Favourite Friends" coloured with distress inks! Kinda makes me think of my own little Bodhi .. he still loves to cuddle with his stuffed animals and pillow pets. :)
So have you been catching sneak peeks on my FABULOUS DT Sisters blogs as well?! Oh my gosh right?! Aren't they GORGEOUS?! And you can see their STUNNING creations on the LOTV Inspirational Blog as well too! :)
These new gorgeous girls will be ready for enjoyment on November 4th online! Get ready! :)
Don't forget that LOTV's Challenge this month is "Anything Goes" with AMAZING prizes!!! Join in on the fun!!!
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I truly love it when you do! I'll see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise

21 comments:
Oh Elise, this is just MAGICAL hunny, your artwork always has such a dreamy quality to it. Absolutely perfect, and I LOVE this stamp (it's a GOTTA HAVE) Hugs Sxx
Awwwww such a sweet image. As always your beautiful colouring amazes me Elise! I love the papers and gorgeous embellishments too.
hugs Sue xx
So, so gorgeous! Love the colours and the papers, and the image is just too adorable!
My son also has a teddy obsession (over 100 already. he's running out of room in his bedroom, lol), maybe we should steer him towards an obsession with paperclips or something instead? lol. x
Absolutely gorgeous Elise. Superb colouring -as always! Lovely image and your cards always have that lovely dreamy look to them. Hugs xx
So fabulous and sweet card Elise !
xxx
Ohhhhh, how sweet is this!!!!! Your cars all have such a magical quality and this is no exception....love, love this precious image, colored magnificently, with the loveliest details and papers!
Have a wonderful day, my friend!
Oh Elise this is so beautiful, sweet image, I love the bears. Your tag is beautiful as well. Awesome coloring, I love it when I see a new card from you, they are always gorgeous!!!
Hugs Kelly
This is totally gorgeous!!! *_*
Woooooowwwww!!!!
Vale ;****** kisssssss
Oh Elise you have a special gift for making awesome cards!!! This card is no exception. So soft and gentle and outstanding!!! Love cute sentiment too.
Big hug to you,
Jasmina
This is ADORABLE. I think I definitely NEEEEED this image.
It's beautiful Elise.
Have a fab Friday.
Hugs
Annette
xx
Elise!! Woo Wee momma! This is FANTASTIC! LOVE the soft, sweet colors and how you made her little dress checkered, you go girl. Those little squares were way to tiny for me haha! This is an absolute DREAM of a card!!!
Email you soon!
Hugs, Dena
Oh just stunning Elise, absolutely love it! The image is adorable and I love all the pretty embellies.
Lorraine x
Hello dear Elise, wow... I love your card, and the theme: friendship. this is something so close tomy heart. Your card is out of this world gorgeous, and it seems to be coming out of a dream. The papers are oh!!! so beautiful. Always such a treat to come and visit you. Hugs.
A beautiful card and a very sweet image :-)
So beautiful.. love this image and your card is just stunning... xxx Ann Marie
Oh, this is so cute, Elise! I love that image, your coloring, and the papers and embellishments you chose! So cute!
Hey there gorgeous!!! Long time no see but man oh man, I get back on the trusty blogger and you're knockin em outta the park, as always!!! Stunning stunning stunning!!! I just love the soft colours and gorgeous details and your painting, oh me oh my!!! It delights my eyes!!! I hope you are doing amazingly sweetie!!
hugs, stephanne
Thanks Elise!!! ^_^
You are sooooo sweet!!!
Big hugs!
Vale ;*
This is such a fun card.
beautiful! Love the soft colours!! Hugs Juls
Hi, love this cutie so much,amazing** colours and colouring!! Pretty detail too Elise. BIG hug,Lou.xxx
Post a Comment