Saturday, January 9, 2010

Chocolatey ... yummy!

Hey Friends!  Hope you're all having a great time on this Friday night ... I like my time crafting while my son is asleep.  :) 

I'm entering this card into 4 awesome challenges listed below:


The Challenges are as follows:

1.  Crafting Life's Pieces : sketch
2.  Charisma Cardz : colors pink, brown, cream and toffee
3.  Simon Says Challenge :  hot chocolate
4.  Quixotic Paperie : hot chocolate

Okay, aren't these challenges just yummy?!  Makes you wanna go and heat up some hot cocoa huh?!

The Fun Stuff:

Stamp:  Gurlee Girl (Cocoa Girl)
Papers:  MME, DCWV

Thanks for visiting me!
xoxo...Elise

13 comments:

Shirley N said...

So beautiful! You really rocked that sketch. Love your ribbon and flowers too

Allison said...

such a pretty card
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Sally said...

Great card. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Elise, this is darling! You have inspired me with the browns and pinks. :)

Cheers,
Susan

Sassy Scrapper said...

OOH Elise your card is sooo sooo beautiful. I always look forward to your new creations. This card makes me want to snuggle up with a warm cup of hot chocolate. It's sooo cold here. Brrrr.
Hugs my sweet friend Bonnie

Stampin Mindy said...

Beautiful card, lovely image and embellishments.

Mandy said...

Elise your card is beautiful hunny, love the image and fab choice of embellies and paper
hugs Mandy xx

Leanne said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Chelsea said...

you know what? I don't think I've tried a pink and brown combo! Thanks for the inspiration Elise! Your work is always eye catching! Beautiful! Love the perfect bow! :)Chel

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Hi Elise, Happy New Year sweetie! Glad to hear that your Christmas was a good one and that you won some delicious candy too! Congratulations! I've been catching up on all your stunning creations...and once again....I am wowed! I love all your beautiful cards that you have been busy with! The hot cocoa girl is just precious with those gorgeous flowers and fabby ribbon. Your coloring and dp choice is just perfect as always. It's such a pleasure to visit and see your stunning work.
Big hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

Pop's Cards said...

Hi honey this is stunning you have coloured her so well, the papers are fab too, big hugs Pops x

Lorraine A said...

absolutely gorgeous card ;-) the image is lovely and the papers and embellies you used are just perfect ! :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Hot Choccy Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x

Kim Dellow said...

Oh lovely! Love your colouring. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim