Monday, January 25, 2010

Live the Life You Have Imagined

Update:
Yipppeee!  I won at Simon Says Stamp for the Punch It card!  I could kiss everyone there, and kiss that Random Generator thingy!  lol!  Thank you to everyone at Simon Says Stamp ... I so appreciate this!

Hey friends!  Hope you all had a great Monday!  I've made the following card to enter into 4 different challenges listed below.  I'm not done with the entire card, as I've just made the front of it for now, but I'll post pics of the finished product later when I finish it (give me a few days ... LOL).  It's actually a tri fold card ... I think?  LOL!  Don't know what you'd call it, but I'll post the back of it when it's done.  :)

Here's the front:


The 4 Challenges are:

1.  Sketch Saturday - sketch
2.  Totally Gorjuss - dimension
3.  Simon Says Stamp - punch it!
4.  Quixotic Paperie - ink up an old stamp

The Fun Stuff:
Image:  Gorjuss Girls
Paper:  K&Co
Punch:  Martha Stewart

Thank you for visiting me!  Have a great crafting day!
xoxo...Elise

12 comments:

stephanne said...

Your colouring is wonderful and the papers and flowers and and and, I love it all, very pretty!!
Take Care,
Stephanne

Kat said...

This is a really sweet image and I love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at TG and good luck.

Kat x

craftymum said...

A lovely card.Love this image. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love sarah XXX
p.s. do check out the DT blogs and feel free to become followers

Mephisto said...

Hi,
absolut lovely work.
Thanks for joining in the SimonSaysChallenge this week.

Domi

Michele Spera said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elise said...

sorry Michele,
thank you for leaving your comment (your comments was deleted by mistake). My blog has been giving me problems right now, so I'm going to have to try to fix this problem. :(

Shirley N said...

Elise, your layouts are always so pretty. Always love your arrangements of your pretty embellies!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) Congratulations you won the shopping spree to the simon says stamp store !!! :-)

Luv
lols x x x

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

Beautiful!!

Thanks for joining in with us at Quixotic Challenges!

Shirley N said...

Congrats on your win Elise--you deserve it!!!

Sassylassy said...

Elise your card is so beautiful. Boy do you have an eye for color coordinating. I find myself referring back to my color wheel LOL
Hugs Bonnie

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Elise, this little sweetheart is colored just perfectly and your dp awesome as always. Love the punched edges and those flowers are to die for!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! That sentiment is just beautiful with the rest of the card.....look forward to seeing the rest!!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX