Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Roses on Paper Challenge 29 Winter Card

Hey Friends!  I've made this card for Roses On Paper Challenge 29 ... Brrrrr!  She asked for a Winter card, being that they have to buy the snow by the truckloads in Hawaii!  I too wish that Vegas would snow more often. 

It's only on rare occassions that we get snow down at our house, and I LOVE it when it snows .... so pretty and it seems like the entire sky glows (from all the Casino lights on the strip I guess?)  Not sure why!  :)


Well here is my Winter Card!  Hope you like it!

Stamp:  Belles n' Whistles
Paper:  MME

Thank you so much for visiting me!  :)
xoxo...Elise

9 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

This is so pretty, I love the image and your beautiful coloring.

Shirley N said...

OMGosh Elise this is so beautiful! I love this adorable image, your DP, the flowers and your layout. Soooo sweet!

Pati said...

Ohhhhhh Elise, this card is great, great, great! I love the papers, the flowers and especially the image. This stamp is so adorable!
Hey, we could change places for some days... You get the snow here in Switzerland and I go with hubby to all the casino's. *lol*

Hope all is fine with you.
BIG hugs and take care
Pati

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Elise, this card is so sweet! I love the paper coordination and your coloring, and I'm drooling over the dogwood. Brilliant!

Cheers,
Susan

Pop's Cards said...

This is stunning honey, gorgeous image and fab layout, big hugs pOps x x x

Chelsea said...

Elise, this card is just so sweet! :)Chel

Karen said...

Such a sweet image! Love that snowman DP and your sprinkling of flowers....great card! :>

Anonymous said...

I love all your cards, so unique and stunning!

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Hi Elise,

This card is too cute! I just luv this stamps. She's on my huge wishlist. I luv the embellishments on your card. Beautiful colouring.

xoxo,
Lori