Hi Friends! I've made a card to enter into the Roses on Paper Challenge 28, which is to use your favorite medium. For me, there's only one type of medium I know how to use ... LOL ... and it's Prismacolor Pencils. I've tried other mediums, but ended up with a complete mess, so pencils it is!!! And I must say, I do really enjoy using the pencils a lot! :)
Here's my card:
The Fun Stuff:
Stamp: Magnolia
Flowers: Prima
Papers: K&Co
Medium: Prismacolor Pencils
Thanks for stopping by to visit me! Hope you have a great day!
xoxo...Elise

3 comments:
Happy New Year my dear friend!
Your card is just precious as usual your coloring is just FAB!!! I also love the paper you chose.
Hugs Bonnie
So cute, lovely colors and coloring!
So wonderful! Love it! Thank you also for your sweet comments on my blog and also for joining us over at RoP/BnW.
Post a Comment