Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shopping Cures All Ailments for Club Anya and Friends

Hi Friends!  Club Anya and Friends is holding their weekly Monday Mania, and this week, they're asking for a masking card.  Okay, I've never ever done masking before, and was so scared to do it, but I was like, "What's the worse case scenario?  Just throw away the paper that you messed up!"  LOL! 

And they were asking to mask an Anya and Ian stamp because they make such a lovely couple ... and they most certainly do ... but I have NO Ian stamps!  Okay ... what's up with that?  I have to get with the program here.  LOL!

But further in the post, they said we could use 2 Anya's or whichever qualifying stamps if we didn't have an Ian.  Whew!  Thank Goodness .. cause I really wanted to play!  :)

So here is my card.  I used 2 Anya's and they're going SHOPPING!!!  Yayyy!  (Shopping for craft items!)  Super Yayyy!  LOL!


Hope you like it!  Thank you for visiting me!
xoxo ... Elise

3 comments:

Shirley N said...

Elise! I luv luv LUV this! Wow what a great job you did. This is so beautiful and your coloring is gorgeous!

Chelsea said...

Wow, I want this card! LOL I've never tried masking either, but now I will have to try! Wow! love it! :)Chel

Pati said...

OMG Elise, your card is AMAZING. These girls are so cute and you have coloured them beautifully. Love the corner with the flowers. This card has such an elegant touch. What a pitty... I also did a card a few days ago with one of these girls but didn't do any masking, otherwise I could have participated too. Never mind... Maybe next time. I still have to post it. Hope you will like it.

BIG hugs and have already a wonderful weekend
Pati