Thursday, January 28, 2010

Heart to Heart

Hi Friends!  Really quick post ... here's a card I'm entering for Stampin for the Weekend.  They provided a lovely sketch to follow!  I'm also entering this into Club Anya, which was to use the colors pink, blue, vanilla, and cocoa ... yummy!

Here's my card:


Thank you for visiting me!  I'm sorry to be so quick ...

The Fun Stuff:
Stamp:  The Greeting Farm
Papers:  K&Co

Have a wonderful day!
xoxo...Elise

7 comments:

Shirley N said...

Gorgeous card again Elise! Love your bouquet of flowers and your coloring is beautiful!

Chelsea said...

Elise, I love the color combo! I just love how you use those color pencils...amazing! :)Chel

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Well isn't she just gorgeous! Love your coloring on this sweet Anya card. dp are stunning and the ribbon, flowers and charm are just fitting for this outstanding card. Elise my friend, you have been super busy lately making all these amazing creations.....thanks for always giving us a treat when we visit!
Just Perfect!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

Wendy said...

It is a very gorgeous card!! Great work, love everything on it!

crafty amy said...

This is so sweet the colours are great and your colouring of Miss Anya is jaw dropping :D
Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

X Amy X

Mummylade said...

Excellent colouring. So glad you joined the SFTW challenge this time and good luck!

stephanne said...

This is gorgeous in every way!!! From your fantastic colouring to the beautiful DP and lush bow, I love it!!!