Wednesday, May 5, 2010

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Hi Friends!  Hope your week is going lovely as ever!  Flowers seem to be popping up everywhere which is absolutely AWESOME for my eyeballs, but a teeny sneezy on my allergies.  Yikes!  lol!

Anyhows .... this is my very first post for my DT spot at The Beary Scrap Blog!  Yipppeeee!  I'm so stoked to be with such sugar sweet ladies filled with so many wonderful ideas!  Not only do my talented fellow DT's post their LOVELY projects throughout the week, but now you can join in on the fun too!  Yayyy!  The more the merrier I say!

The Beary Scrap Blog will have challenges for you on the 1st and 15th of each month!  Hop on over and check it out .. go ahead!  I know you can't resist another challenge!  ;)

Well, here is my card that I've done for April Showers Bring May Flowers!  Tilda is really really growing on me ... these Magnolia Stamps are all too adorable don't cha think?!








I am also entering this card into:
1.  Stamptacular Sunday : A Celebration for Moms!

The Fun Stuff:
Stamp:  Magnolia Stamp from the Hoppy Easter Collection
Papers:  Basic Grey Kioshi Collection
Medium:  Primsa Colored Pencils

Thank you for visiting me!  And don't forget to join in on the fun at The Beary Scrap Blog!!!  Let's make it a date!  :)

Always,
Elise

11 comments:

Murielle said...

OH...my dear Elise, your card is absolutely stunning!!!!
Wonderful colours and the look is great.
Tilda is adorable.
Big Hugs, Mumur

Therese said...

This is so beautiful. Great layout and gorgeous papers. Love the 3D effect you have made on the image. Tilda is so cute and your colouring is awesome. :)

Juls said...

so beautiful! Love the colours and the dimension you have created! Hugs Juls

Iris Wiechmann said...

Elise I just LOVE your card. The colors and papers are scrumptious and Tilda is colored to perfection! Beautiful!!!

Hugs,
Iris

Brenda said...

I love how you made the image pop out!

Barb Hardeman said...

Fabulous card! I love all the beautiful layers and the popped up Tilda! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at SSC this week!
Blessings,
Barb

Leonie said...

wow thats so clever how you have 3D Tilda!!! Gorgeous card too! Thanks for joining in with us this week at SSC. Hope to see you soon
Hugs Leonie

Chelsea said...

Ohhh...so so sweet! The purple and orange is so wonderful together. Beautiful coloring...twice! Wonderful first DT card, I'm ready for more! :)

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi Sunshine! Congratulations on your spot with The Beary Scrap DT. They are very lucky to have such a talented artist with them.
Your card is amazing! So much detail and all those beautiful colors just flow perfectly. I love love love all your flowers. I'm having a little flower envy here. Hee Hee. Your image is soooo cute and what a fantastic job matching her to the paper!!! Awesome Awesome job! You really rocked this card sweetie!
Love Bonnie

Jodi said...

I just love all of the cards you make and add the pretty flowers to!! I am a flower, paper, ribbon addict! LOL! Gorgeous card!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Randi said...

Sweet!! Purples and oranges...one fo my FAV combos!! Your coloring on this is so exquisite!! i love how you colored her background, oh so soft, and then shaded around her. She looks like she's two dimensional!! Love the depth you created!!