Wednesday, May 26, 2010

School's Out ... Let's Party!!!

Hey Friends!  Well, it's another week at The Beary Scrap blog!  This week, we're making things that shows the end of school and the beginning of summer ... hence this image.  lol!!!  I remember it being the last day of a loooooong school year, and feeling like, "Hip Hip Hooray!!" when the bell rang for let-out!!!  Summertime fun begins ... go to the beaches, watch TV, sleep in, get to visit my older siblings on the other island of Oahu ... oh so much FUN!!!



I hope you'll stop by The Beary Scrap blog to see what my fellow DT's have in store for you during the week, and don't forget to take part in the bi-weekly challenges on the 1st and 15th of each month!  Cool things to win!!!  :)

The Fun Stuff:Image:  Kraftin' Kimmie
Papers:  MME
Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils

Thank you for visiting me and I'll see you soon!
Always,
Elise

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Great card, Elise! I can't believe that it's the end of the school year already! It went by super fast! Enjoy your summer!

majo said...

Wath a Gread CARD Super cool . Love the stamp the paper and the way jou colard it . Hug Majo

Randi said...

Beautiful!! How fun is this card?!?! Cute Kimmie image! And, I love the color combo you used for her! So perfect! This has go to be one of my fav color combos! That MME paper is divine!!! I like how you kept her foofy ruffles all white and added touches of red. Flawless!!

Thanks for all your sweet comments! I finally got that tutorial up! ;o) Much easier than you thought!

Growing up on the islands must have been incredible!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! Very cute. ;)

Sassy Scrapper said...

OMGosh what an awesome fun card. That image is the cutest! Love the stockings and her feather so fun! The colors are beautiful and those blue ones match your paper perfectly!
Love Bonnie

Chelsea said...

Hummm, did I do that dance when school was let out? lol Such a creative take on the stamp, so fun and perfect. Now, those papers are making drool! I need to pick up a stack today. As always, I love your work...so inspirational.

stephanne said...

Ohhh, you naughty thing you, flashing your kniclers once school couldn't punish you anymore, lol!! I love the colours on this one, the panel for the sentiment is dreamy, love the balance that the polka dots bring, such a fun card. Life is a caberet indeed, especially there in big, bad LV, woot!!

Shirley N said...

Oh, this is too FUN! This image is sooooooo YOU!!! She has all the energy, excitement and mischieveous personality that I see in you! Fantastic card Elise!!! Have a super weekend girl (but don't do anything naughty, LMAO!)