Friday, May 28, 2010

My Wish Came True

Hey Friends!  How has your week gone so far?  I hope everything with you is lovely as ever and the sun is shining bright upon you!  :)

Today was my first day to do a personal post on Belles 'n Whistles blog, and oh my ... it's soooo exciting!  Little ol' me on Belles 'n Whistles!!!!  Yipppppeeee!  So, I thought it was quite fitting to make my first post there dedicated to the owner Summer and the rest of my fellow DT sisters.  And my card features Wishes ...isn't she just the cutest little girl making a wish?!!!!

I chose this stamp ... well ... because I made a wish, and it came true!!!!  I am now a lucky girl to be a part of the FABULOUS Belles 'n Whistles team!  Thank you so much to Mama Summer & all my inspiring, hilarious sisters at BnW, and of course, thank you to all my friends here who has given me so much love!!!!

Here is my card:


Oh look at this little cutie pie ... looking a little Marilyn Monroe-ish with her cute dress flipping up with the wind!!!!!  And remember ... everytime you see a wishing well, a fountain, a wishing pond, heck ... any star in the sky will do too ... remember to make your wish, because ... Wishes DO come true!!!!!

I hope you'll take part in our challenges at Belles 'n Whistles!!!!  Summer has offered a GENEROUS prize for a lucky person!!!  And don't forget to visit my lovely sisters ... as they are AWESOMELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!   I'll see ya at Belles 'n Whistles!  Let's make it a date!  :)

The Fun Stuff:
Image:  Wishes from Belles 'n Whistles, Illustrated by Elisabeth Bell
Papers:  Prima Inc.
Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils

I am also entering this into:
1.  Simon Says Stamp :  pink/blue with green and brown
2.  Quixotic Paperie :  emboss it (I've embossed around the image)
3.  Alys Sunday Challenge : Bows and Ribbons

Thank you so much for visiting me and hope you have a FABULOUS day!
Always,
Elise


17 comments:

Pati said...

Hi Elise

Congratulations once more that you became a BnW-DT-Member. This is so wonderful and I am so happy for you. Thank you for your encouraging words. People should really believe in their dreams. I very much hope that one day I can also be in a DT where they have Elisabeth Bell-images. I just love everything she designs. :-)
Love the colours you have used on your card and this image is too cute.

BIG hugs and have a great day!
Pati

Love crafts forever said...

It is so nice to see happy people.
Good for you. Your card are amazing
beautiful. Congrads!!!!!!!!!
Hugs, Nataliya.

Chelsea said...

So happy your wish cam true Elise! I'm hooked on your work, it's breathtaking every single time. :)

D said...

What an amazing card! This stamp is sooo amazing. Might be the first time I'm going to check out a retail site after viewing a card. (I already have so many stamps!). The flowers, lace, and ribbon, pearls, stitching, all fantastic. How long did this take to make?!? Awesome job.

Shirley N said...

Ohhhhh, so beautiful Elise! Amazing layout, embellies and gorgeous coloring!!! And you are so cute, love to read your posts!

Gry-Beate said...

WoW, what a beautiful card!!! I love everything about it!!

;0)Gry-Beate

Pop's Cards said...

This is so cute i love the colours that you have used, the layout is gorgeous and the flowers are just perfect, a stunning creation, big hugs Pops x

Michele Spera said...

Congrats my friend! You do lovely work :-) your card is so sweet. I especially love the added lace around your image, the DP are perfect .
Hugs
Michele

Mary Lou said...

CONGRATS Elise~~How wonderful!! Not surprising tho b/c your work is FABULOUS!!! Your color is TopNotch Girl!! I love this card--can't wait to see more!!
Blessings Hun!!

Stampin Mindy said...

Elise, this is beautiful. Congrats on making the DT. So well deserved. Amazing job! Hugs!

Martine said...

oh wow this is beautiful hunni, such a sweet image, love the papers and embellies too :), thanks so much for joining in with this weeks challenge over at Simon Says Challenge :)

xx

Martine

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable Elise!! I love this sweet image and what you have done with her!! All your details are so pretty as well!!!
Glad you made the DT and I look forward to getting to know you better! Have a great rest of your week-end :)Kathy

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Beautiful! I think this is one of my fav BNW stamps. You did an amazing job on all the colours and details.

xoxo,
Lori

Jodi said...

She is just adorable and your card is gorgeous girl!! I love every little detail you added to it!! This lace really makes it sweet and soft. Love the paper you used too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh my you have been VERY busy! While off on vacation your here working like a maniac.
Wow sweetie this card is so precious. What a lil darling of an image. Your right a little gust of wind must of whipped up and oppsies her little dress got caught up in it. Hee hee she is adorable! OOh-La-Lovely flowers!
Love Bonnie

stephanne said...

Wooooooohoooooo!!! That is such a wonderful thing, you know, I was going to have to "callllll somebody" if you didn't make it onto the team, but we are all on the same page here, we can see a good thing from a mile away, we can smell what the Rock is cocking, this isn't Fool's Gold, this is genuine Elise's golden nuggets of crafting love. I bet you are saying, what steph, this is weird, even for you....

Wonderful card Elise, what a sweet image and your colouring is always a dream, those flowers and that ribbon, oh my gosh, fabulous!!!

Tami said...

Beautiful image and love the lace. Thanks for playing at Aly's