Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bee-Cause You're Sweet!

Hey Friends!  Well it's another week at the Beary Scrap Challenge!  For this week, it's multi-fold cards, and I must say that I rather enjoyed making this card!  Something I've never done before, and pretty simple and so dimensional!

I've used this Magnolia Image since bees are just buzzing everywhere!!!  My gosh!  The other day I was out back, and this bumblebee would NOT leave me alone!!!  It kept following me everywhere and was totally SCARING the heck out of me!  Did it want to sting me or be my friend?  I don't know, but I didn't want any part of either!  Noooo, I don't want to be stung, and nooooooo, I don't want to be your friend!  "You FREAK ME OUT bumblebee!"  lol!  And "I don't have any nectar or pollen for you!!!"  Yikes!

Well, here's my card ... LOL!





I'm also entering this card into:
1.  Cute Card Thursday :  Someone Special
2.  Papertake Weekly :  Say It With Flowers

The Fun Stuff:
Papers:  K&Co
Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils

Hope to see you over at The Beary Sweet Challenges held every 1st and 15th of each month!  Why not take part in this challenge with us?  Make something multi fold!!!  :)  Hope to see you there!

Thank you for visiting me and hope you have a lovely day!
Always,
Elise


9 comments:

Shirley N said...

I think that bee was following you bee-cause YOU'RE so sweet! lol! Your card is wonderful Elise--I love this image and your coloring of her is just soooo bee-utiful! Great job on this challenge!!!

Gry-Beate said...

WoW, just stunning!!

;0)Gry-Beate

Sassy Scrapper said...

Sunshine! OMGosh I'm gasping over hear and not because you almost got stung by a bee although I felt a bit of concern for your well being. But this card is absolutely possitivity out of this world. This milti fold card is awesome I just love it!!!Wowzers your gonna knock the socks off Beary Scrap Challenge!!!! What a cutie pie Tilda is and the paper you chose is stunning. Fabulous colouring which matches your papers perfectly.
Love Bonnie

Michele Spera said...

Oh Elsie
I love the way you popped her up!! love all the extra bits and bobs on this:-) You did a wonderful job on this cutie!!!
Hugs
Michele

Lorraine said...

awww this is such a cute card xx

Randi said...

Wow!! This is gorgeous!! The details are amazing!! That is a great photograph close up! You can see how stunning your coloring is!! I love the yellows and pinks!! Such cute colors for a bumble bee!! Too bad they aren't so cute in real life! Your post cracked me up! I think I had that same exact bee in MY yard!!

Your cars are such works of art, to be displayed!! I've always wanted to try one of these cards, and now that I've seen yours, I am convinced I need to make some!! Course I need to study your art of layering!! ;o)

stephanne said...

Look at you go with your exacto knife and brilliant cutlery, like fileting a fish, right? Noooo, the colours are fantastic and glittering wings gives Tilda that magical touch of fabulousness, and I love the papers you've chosen to go along with your happy schmappy creation, what a great effect with those folds, woohoo!!

Well, maybe if you weren't so stinkin' sweet, like a delicious Honey Bun, the bees would stop chasing you but I don't see that happening so you'd better invest in some OFF!! heehee!!

Stampin Mindy said...

This is so beautiful! I love it. I have this stamp and I've never inked it. Shame on me! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs!

Chelsea said...

Oh Elise, look at this beauty you've created. This Multi-fold card is so beautiful. Loving it all.