Friday, May 14, 2010

Thank You Belles 'n Whistles!!!!

Hey Friends!  I just don't know where to start or how to say this buuuuuut .... I made it to the Belles 'n Whistles Team!!!!!  Cripeys!!!  Little ol' me!!!!  Yayyyyyy! 


Now if I thought the suspense of waiting for the names to be revealed made my heart beat frantically, you should have heard my heart POUNDING when I saw my name!!!!  All of the entrants were AWESOME, so I was surrounded by a BEAUTIFUL bunch of talent!!!

Thank you so much Summer and all the girls at Belles 'n Whistles for welcoming me into your LOVELY family!  I am truly HONORED beyond words to be among talent like yours, giddy beyond delight, ecstatic enough to jump through my roof, and yes yes yes ... very nervous and excited like a girl talking to that hottie!!!  LOL!!!

Oh my, now I think my weird dreams will subside for a bit ...  Thank goodness!  I dreamt EVERY single night about this DT call ... that I didn't make it, that I forgot to post the card ... LOL!  I will rest my feet now too ... I about wore out the floor from not keeping still today!  :)

Alright ... Thank you so much to EVERYONE at Belles 'n Whistles once again!!!  I am soooo hugging you all right now!  And thank you thank you thank you to all of my WONDERFUL friends who have given me so much support, encouragement and love!  I love you back!!!  :)

I'll see you soon!
Always,
Elise


13 comments:

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Congrats sweetie! I look forward to seeing your BnW creations. I will be a GDT and I'm super excited about it :o)

xoxo,
Lori

Anonymous said...

Elise, I'm not shocked in the least that you made it. CONGRATS Sweetie! I'm so excited for you.
Hugz ~ Kimm

stephanne said...

WooooooooooHOOOOooooOOOooOOOoOOoOOOoOOOooo!!! I heard a little something at work tonight and somehow I already knew what it was. Hip hip hooray, congrats to you, dear Elise. You are the perfect person for the job and already, you have done bnw proud you sweet, sweet thing you!! Congrats once again!!

Stempeltiger said...

WOOOOOOWWW! Congrats Elise!
I look forward to seeing your stunning DT-cards :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend
Lots of hugs,
Swantje

Patricia Mae said...

Congrats Elise, Im so happy for you.
Big Hugs
~Patricia

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

WOW Elise you must be swinging from the chandelier girl!!! FABULOUS news and you so deserve this. Your cards will fit right in and I know you will have fun over there creating some totally awesome bnw cards. I'm sooooooooooo happy for you!
Awesome weekend for you ....go celebrate!
CONGRATULATIONS.......you are just on such a role lately.....GOOD FOR YOU!!
TFS, '

HUGS
Charlotte
XXX

Pati said...

Ohhhhh Elise, you made it! CONGRATULATIONS! You so much deserve it! This are wonderful news. I very much hope that one day I can be in this wonderful DT too.
I can imagine you running around like crazy. *lol*
Well, I wish you all the best and a wonderful and exciting time!

BIG hugs and take care!
Pati

Chelsea said...

Alright Girlfriend! I knew you would get it! I adore your BnW cards, can't wait to see more. Let celebrate...I'm only a 4 hour drive away now! Hint*Hint!!!! :) Love ya!

Love crafts forever said...

How did i knew you will win???????
WOO-HOO for you!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you my bloging Friend.
Congratulations!!!!!!!! Hugs.
Nataliya.

Sassy Scrapper said...

Elise Big Huge CONGRATULATIONS to you my sweet! Oh I just knew you could do it. Have a wonderful new adventure with the gang from Belles n Whistles!
Love you Bonnie

jaemigrantka said...

Congratulations!!!!!
Thank you for visiting my blog :-)
I will try to participate in every challenge on CLP, hugs from windy Scotland. Barbara :-)

Pop's Cards said...

Congratulation honey i am sp pleased for you, hugs Pops x

Shirley N said...

I thought I heard bells n whistles! Whoopie, congrats Elise! You are soooo deserving and they are lucky to have a talented gal like you! Great job, girl!!!