Hey Friends! Well, it's another fun week over at the Beary Scrap blog!!! Yayyy! We were to create something with the theme of "Sticks and Stones" .... so of course I thought of this little guy that I used for my card! :)
He's all sweet with his balloon, flowers and present, even a little kitty cat by his feet, but leave it to a little guy to have a wooden slingshot in his pocket! lol! I love it ... boys will be boys! I can picture him giving all this sweetness to someone, and then run off to shoot pebbles into the water. :)
I am also entering this card into:
1. Stamp Something : Birthday
2. Stampin for the Weekend : Card for a Male
The Fun Stuff:
Image: Belles 'n Whistles Illustration by Elisabeth Bell
Paper: My Minds Eye
Medium: Prisma Colored Pencils
Other Supplies: Spellbinder Nestabilities, Stickles Glitter Glue, Martha Stewart Punches, Robins Nest Dew Drops,
Oooooh! And you DEFINITELY want to check out The Beary Scrap store!!! Kimm has HUGE markdowns all over the store ... yep, yep, yep ... from Magnolia stamps to Basic Grey papers and sooo much more! You've got to head on over to check everything out and get your order in!! Happy Shopping to you!
Thanks for stopping by!!! Don't forget about our Beary Sweet Challenges held on every 1st and 15th of each month and also check out my fellow DT's creations also! They soooo ROCK!!! I'll see ya soon!
Always,
Elise

9 comments:
Beautiful card Elise! I especially love how you tilted the framed image so it's a little askew! Very cool idea!! Stunning coloring as always! The vintage look you achieved is incredible!! That red ballon is perfect!! Gorgeous layout and bow!!
Ohhhh such a beautiful card Elise! Love the image and your coloring is absolulty gorgeous xx Marley
Wicked cute card Elise. I'm lovin the paper and that ribbon is beautiful. Oh such a sweet image how cute with the kitty. Fabulous job sweets!
Love Bonnie
Cute & beautiful card Elise. Love the fabulous stitching work you did on this card and the cheerful theme :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
Gorgeous creation as always, love the papers and the layout you have used and what a super cute image too, gorgeous hugs pops x
Hello Elise,
Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!!
You have used of marvellous colours and I like so much these details.
Wonderful work, my friend.
Big hugs, Mumur
This is gorgeous :o) beautifully coloured and that ribbon is fab!
Thanks for joining in with the challenge over at SFTW and good luck!
Kate
Fantastic card. I love it!!
Thanks for joining us on Stamp Something & SFTW, good luck.
Oooh, one that snuck by me!! I love this image, he is soooo cute just waiting for his ummmmm, lady friend to bestow her with treats, then likely shove her in a mud puddle and run off, lol!! Wonderful papers and colouring, I love the sideways shape that you've placed the image on too. One super sweet project toots!!
Post a Comment