Hello Friends! Hope you are doing very well!
I've another Christmas card to show you .. this one is using Lili of the Valley's "Christmas Eve Girl" and in the corner of the image I've used a Merry Christmas sentiment from Set 36 of the Christmas Icons Stamp Sheet.
Do you remember Christmas Eve as a young one? Trying to force your eyes to remain open to catch a glimpse of Santa or maybe hear a little jingle of the reindeer's bells? hehe! I remember always feeling SO excited waking up in the morning and seeing Santa's cookies and milk all gone. LOL!!! :) And now I have the pleasure to watch Bodhi experience the same feelings. :)
Well, here's my little card:
Papers: The Paper Studio
Medium: Distress Inks
Also, the newest release "Mermaids and Faires" will be available at Lili of the Valley's Open Day on October 27th and also at the Glasgow Hobby Crafts show which is 25th to 28th October for you lucky gals in the UK!! I so wish I could fly there for a weekend .. how FUN would that be?!!! And then they will be on sale on the website from Tuesday 30th October. WhooOohoooO! Prettttty soon once again! :) Lucky's you's!!
Thank you so very much for visiting me here .. I love it when you do! I'll see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise

20 comments:
A lovely card. And of course I remember waiting for Santa.
It is a sweet image and I love those berries you used on the card.
Have a great weekend
Hugs Sinikka
OH MY WORD..........wow is this beautiful sweetie, omg!! This took my breath away this image is just the sweetest & the flowers I'm drooling over. I love where you have put the sentiment as well hun its like its meant to be there. I still get excited over christmas hun, I remember when the kids were little every christmas leading upto the big day I would read them 'Twas the night before christmas' at bedtime, they loved that story....I still love it lol. This year I get to watch my grandaughter having her 1st crimbo, still cant believe my baby has a baby :0)
Have a lovely weekend sweetie.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Now I need to have a word with you missus - I thought I had all the Christmas stamps I needed .... until I saw this! Simply stunning hun, once again your colourwork takes my breath away, and your flowers are always arranged so perfectly. I LOVE IT! Hugs, Sxx
Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous in fabulous colours, so wish I could use my di's still keep trying my bin loves them :0))) hugs pops x
WOW!! This is gorgeous Elise. I LOVE that sweet image and your colouring is so beautiful. Your pretty flowers and embellishments are arranged perfectly.
I hope you have a good weekend
Hugs Sue
Another amazing card, Elise! You are so talented! Love the flowers, the very cute image and the doily! Fab work! Hugs
Oh my gosh, this is so gorgeous!
Looove the colors, and the image is stunning. Just magical. :)
Gorgeous layers with the doily, lace and ribbon, stunning flowers.
Hugs, Anne.
So lovely and sweet card ! Love all the embellish, aw, a pleasure for my eyes !!
Have a super week-end my friend !
xxx
What a feast for the eyes! This is another one of those "Elise Masterpieces". Gorgeous, fun embellishments and as always AMAZING coloring skills!!! Great work sweetie!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Dena
Hello Sweet Elise, your card is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! I love the image, yes it reminds me of the night before Christmas... your flower arrangments always make me dream, but I love this one so very much, extraordinary. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs.
Another incredible WORK OF ART!!!
Oh my goodness, I adore you superb coloring of this darling image....soooo precious!! Love the sentiment and all the fabulous details on this beauty...sigh!!!!
Absolutely MAGICAL!
Oh what a gorgeous card Elise!! Lovely colours and the flowers are realy fab!! I LOVE the LOTV stamp, it's adorable! hugs, Marlies
Another stunner Elise. Love the image and your fabulous colouring. Your layout and flowers look fab too.
Lorraine x
OMG Elise, this is so lovely!!
beautiful image and colours, fantastic decoration. the flowers are lovely!! this took my breath away. wish you a nice weekend. hugs, tess.
Stunning Elise. Your colouring is just adorable.
Annette
xx
Absolutely gorgeous card! I love how soft and delicate it it :)
This is amazing,stunning and sooo gorgeous card,love the image and your colouring is fabulous as always.
Wish you a lovely day.:):)
Hugs Merethe
most gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls
this is soooooo gorgeous!! Love your colouring too...what cardstock do you use for colouring with your DI's??
Fi
x
Awww sooooooooooo sweet!!!
Post a Comment