Tuesday, October 23, 2012

LOTV Mermaids and Fairies

Hello Friends!  Hope your week is off to a great start!  :)

The weather is cooling off so beautifully here in town .. I so love it!  And Halloween is right around the corner .. oooooh one of my favorite holidays!  Do you all decorate your home?  We do .. my little Bodhi loves his decorations and even though it creeps him out .. he still can't resist it.  lol!

Well, I have another sneek peek to show you from Lili of the Valley's upcoming Mermaids and Fairies.  Have you been seeing them on my fabulous DT sisters blogs?!  Aren't they just irrisistable yet again?!!  So darling I tell you!

Here's Little Mermaid #2 coloured with Prisma Coloured Pencils and OMS .. this lovely girl needs a name as well .. :)


This new release will be available at Lili of the Valley's next Open Day on October 27th and also at the Glasgow Hobby Crafts show which is 25th to 28th October.  And then they will be on sale on the website from Tuesday 30th October.  Can't wait huh?!!!  Precious!

Well, thank you so much once again for visiting me .. I love seeing and hearing from you!  And I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise


18 comments:

Home sweet home said...

Gorgeous and fab card,love the image and your colouring are amazing:):)

Love your cards very much,lovely work.

Merethe

Squirrel x said...

Oh. She. Is. Stunning! Wow hun, what a gorgeously coloured image, how pretty can you get?! Love it, and all your beautiful floral detail too, magic. Hugs Sxx

Sinikka said...

Wow Elise a beautiful coloration and I LOVE the glitter you used. A sweet stamp, cute.
Hugs Sinikka

Carol Willis said...

This is truly stunning. I love the sweet image, your beautiful colouring and the wonderful details you have added.
Hugs
Caz x

Lorraine said...

I love the Mermaid and the gorgeous little seahorses!! Gorgeous colours and embellies too.
Lorraine x

Lotta said...

WOW Elise! So beautiful! Love your beautiful color combinations and soft coloring! Cute stamp! :)
hugs Lotta

Lau W said...

This image is so cute ! And as always, your card is fantastic, so nice colors and flowers, all is so beautiful !
have a nice day !
xxx

Danielle Champagne said...

OUF...... reminds me of the Caribbean sea. Just BEAUTIFUL, dear Elise. I love the aqua paper, all the elements, and this so cute little mermaid. I have a feeling I will be spending $$ at LOTV again LOl Have a nice day, Hugs. xox

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Such a gorgeous creation Elise!! :) I love the beautiful flowers and your stunning coloring!! HUGS

Christina C. said...

Truly magical!!!!! Gorgeous papers, phenomenal coloring and stunning details!!! This is drop-dead gorgeous, Sweetie!

thecraftycavalier said...

Naughty Elise! I have no crafty spending money left and here you are tempting me with this fabulous offering!How am I going to resist LOTV mermaid stamps? I am a hopeless cause! This is just sooooo pretty. All your cards have such a beautiful dreamy quality and this is just perfect! Hugs, Jayne xx

Anneke said...

lovely card and mermaid and the flowers are so pretty.
greetings from ann

Lou said...

Hi! this is such a pretty card,gorgeous colours and totally love your colouring Elise.It is a great time of year,love pumpkins and all the warm colours changing.
Just bought some little pumpkin lights today and George got an inflatable spider and pumpkin :))
Great fun,hugs Lou.xxxx

Dangina Martinez said...

Absolutely Gorgeous. The pastels are so pretty and the image is so adorable.
Hugs, Dangina

Vicky said...

Hi my sweet friend, how are you shug?
Beautiful card as always hun, how pretty is that mermaid especially with your colouring. Lush soft colours & your flowers always look perfectly arranged. Totally amazing as always my sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Anne-Elise said...

Another stunner, Elise! Love this card, too! The image is so beautifully colored and all these flowers, the doily... fabulous! Hugs

Iris Wiechmann said...

OMG!!!!!! Elise this is the most beautiful mermaid card. I LOVE your choice of colors and the whole card is stunning!!!!

Big hugs,
Iris

Juls said...

Just beautiful!! Hugs Juls