Hello Friends! Hope you are all doing very well! :)
Lili of the Valley is having yet another gorgeous release .. one that is again irrisistable! But before I show you my little sneak peek, let me reveal my LOTV blog hop winner ....
Lili of the Valley is having yet another gorgeous release .. one that is again irrisistable! But before I show you my little sneak peek, let me reveal my LOTV blog hop winner ....
it's you chickie-pooh .... #26
Congratulations! You have won candy from Whichcraft! Please email me your name and address here so that I can forward your information over. :) Thank you hun!
Well, "Fairies and Mermaids" is the next FABULOUS release over at Lili of the Valley and they will be available Open Day on Saturday October 27th for you lucky ladies that get to go to the store. :) Website orders will begin on October 30th. WoOoHOoOO!
So I've taken a play with Mermaid 1 .. this lovely darling is waiting to be named ..
Papers: Lili of the Valley "Promises"
Medium: Prisma Coloured Pencils w/OMS
Each new Lili of the Valley release is crazy SWEET huh?!!! If you visit the rest of my WONDERFUL DT sisters, they'll have some sneak peeks for you as well!!! :)
Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me .. I love seeing you! I'll see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise

13 comments:
I think LOTV is the reason I am so poor at the moment!! Too many lovely things and these little mermies are no exception. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous card hun, love the colours - so pretty! Huggles Sxx
Hi my sweet friend how are you shug? This is sooooooo darn beautiful love this mermaid she is so pretty, of course made prettier by talented you sweetie. Love the doilies....I love everything. I always drool over your cards......my laptop must hate me coming here cus it gets rather wet lol.
Take care sweets.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
This is gorgeous. I love the pretty image and your colouring is so beautiful
Sue
Awww she is just adorable. Your card is beautiful. I'm thinking these mermaids may have to go on my ever growing wish list!!
Come on baby come now so I can go to the open day!!!
Hugs Helen x
P.S congrats to the hop winner x
What a cute little mermaid, she's a stunner. Fabulous colours and layout too.
Lorraine x
Wow, Elise, your card is just gorgeous!!! Love the soft colors and all the embellishments! Amazing work!
Sooooo very beautiful....loving your papers and all those exquisite details!!!! Superb coloring!!!!
When I see you colored with your coloured pencils, I want to pull out my Prismas and when I see you color with DIs, I want to try those too. Maybe I should send you my copics, lol! Still haven't found my mojo but you sure do inspire me with your gorgeous cards. Love those colors and your coloring sweetie!!!
Oh so lovely image, and as always your colouring is fantastic, so sweet !
xxx
Such a pretty stamp and you colored her AMAZING
Just love the image and the card
Hugs Sinikka
Hi! so love this Elise,the colours are really pretty and your colouring is perfect.Love the sparkle and she has such a sweet little face.hugs Lou.xxx
Wonderful!
Oh my word Elise me lovely this is the prettiest card ive seen today, how do you do those fantastic colours, your brilliant, love this big time hunnie, big huggis june xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment