Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hangin' Round Waiting for Christmas ...


Hello Friends!  Hope you're off to a great start on your weekend.  :)

Oh my gosh, remember in my last post I mentioned there would be a storm rolling in this past Thursday here?  Wow!  It was a storm for sure!!!  Totally LOVED it!  Thunder so loud it rattled the windows, incessant lightning, skies that looked like it was evening, and the RAIN .. oh the RAIN!!!  Our poor dog Max refused to go potty, and heck I don't blame him for not wanting to get drenched.  lol!  But it was such a welcomed storm and it has brought in such beautiful temperatures.

All of us here completely love storms .. the sound and the coziness of it.  And luckily, Bodhi is not afraid of storms ..... yet.  lol!  I hope he will never be.  He can fall right asleep even when the thunder is crashing and pounding outside .. just like us.  hehe!  :)

Anyway!  Christmas is right around the corner, and here's a simple card I've made using Lili of the Valley's "Fur Cones".  Aren't they such precious kitties?!!  I love them!

I've also stamped some snowflakes from Set 36 Christmas Icons on the borders of the image, and cut out some Christmas Mini Icon Tags from Set 37 to place at the top corner of my card so it looks like a small banner.  Then I've used the lovely "Krafty Christmas" paper.  All this from your beautiful Lili of the Valley Store!!!  :)

Now .. You and I both know how Lili of the Valley totally ROCKS it right?!  I'm gonna tell you .. we'll be showing you sneak peeks of yet another release coming up and OOOoOOOOH my gosh .. **swooooning with hand to forehead** .. it is so SWEET!  :)

Well, thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon and Big Hugs to You!  (Heeeeyyyy! That totally rhymed didn't it?!!! hahahah!! That'll be my end line from now on I think! LOL!!!)


Elise


10 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

This is just gorgeous! I love your gorgeous little tags and that glittery snow!

Can't wait to see the next LOTV release.

Sharon x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Elise. I love teh image and papers and colours and flowers and and and !!! all of it!!
I don't think my bank balance can take another LOTV release!!
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Annette said...

I have that image and I love it. Your colouring is so subtle I love it. This one's a keeper!!!
Annette
xx

Lou said...

Hi! really gorgeous Elise,they are so sweet and wow your colouring/ shading is just perfect.Those little mini tags look lovely too.Just been sat making some LOTV tags as I had started them before the new images,ooh can't wait :)
Pleased you all ok after the storm,
hugs Lou.xxx

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Sweet Elise, I used to love storms too, until the tunder fell in my street, and saw a line of fire running , I could appreciate how strong nature is, now... I must i still love to watch storms, but I am a little bit more "respectful" if I may say so!
Your car is totally adorable, my friend, I love the delicate tulle bow, and this splendid paper. your image is soooo cute, almost regret not buying it! love the lace addition, and the pretty bouquet, such a candy for my eyes. I love visiting you make my day! Hugs. xox

Chris said...

Hi Elise and WOW to your beautiful card....you made me want to go and make one immediately :D! Love your colouring and the gorgeous design you created.

Same here, love storms too!

Hugs, Chris x

Dangina Martinez said...

Such a sweet one! Love the scene and the snow and lace. Thank You for your sweet comment on my blog.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

June Nelson said...

He he Elise your so funny, your gonna be a poet!!!1 as well as a fantastic cardmaker and wonderful lady!!! the card is beautiful and so soft as your work always is, just beautiful my lovely freind, enjoy yourmonday big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxx

Shirley N said...

I love the sound of rain but a thunder storm? I think Bodhi's braver than I am, lol! It's been really miserably hot over here so maybe a thunder storm might be nice and what we need. Super cute image and beautiful layout Elise! Love what you do with those adorable LOTV images! Hugs!!!

Lau W said...

Just love love love this image ! so sweet kitties !!!! Your card is wonderful !
xxx