Hello Friends! Hope you are all doing very well!
It's the middle of the month, so some of us girls from Lili of the Valley will be using the same image to show you different things we've done. We'll be using the darling "Delivering the Presents" in this hop, and we're also using card supplies from Whichcraft.
Please remember to leave a comment at all of the blogs and visit my FABULOUS DT sisters ... there are hidden prizes but we're not telling who has the secret doors. hehe! :) We are sponsored by the most wonderful
and the awesome Whichcraft

So here's my "Delivering the Presents" from Lili of the Valley which I coloured with Prisma coloured Pencils and OMS. Isn't he so cute trudging in the snow all bundled up?! :) And then I used the Scalloped Concertina Card from Whichcraft .. such a nice change from the typical squares I always do! :)
I've also used Lili of the Valleys Christmas Grungy Messages and their beautiful Frosty Christmas Paper.
Thank you SO much for stopping by and visiting me .. and I truly appreciate all the lovely comments!
**Oh and the winners of this Mini Hop will be announced on the chosen blogs on or shortly after Oct. 18th. Good luck sweet chickie's and may the force be with you. hahahahahah!!!! Kidding! But seriously .. good luck! :)**
Big Hugs,
Elise


70 comments:
Wow Elise what a beauty. I love these hops..so good to see the different colourways..off to hop.
Jane x
Beautiful! Hugs! Leah Ann
Gorgeous Elise, love the image and the backing paper.
Pam x
Hello Elise,you've made also a gorgeous card.The way you coloured your image and I love the added sentiment,greetings Miranda
So beautiful card, cute image and great colouring. Hugs,moni
I love how you have all created completely different cards from the same image, the colours on this one are beautiful :-)
This is gorgeous Elise. I love that sweet image, your colouring is sooooo beautiful and I love the shape and the trees.
Sue
This is just gorgeous Elise, your colouring is perfet & I love those papers!
Natx
Hi Elise,
this is simply stunning! love the blues!
Hugs xx
Hello Elise, what a lovely card. LOTV stamps are always gorgeous anyway but your colouring and layout is fab. I love it all, kate x
Very beautiful card, love the sky blue colour and the snowflakes.
Wow Elise, this is beautiful, really captures the idea of the cold weather with the icey blue. Thank you for showing your card. xxx
Oh wow, this is beautiful!! Love your colouring!! HUgsxx
Awh! Elise this is just beautiful...Gorgeous image and I love the colours you have used..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx
Your card is beautiful, Elise. Your colouring in is fantastic. I love the colours you have chosen for this cute little boy - he's just adorable.
Another lovely creation Elise. Christine
Very pretty card, love the details and your coloring of this cute image is amazing
Louise
Love this image and the shaped card is lovely, loving the blues too.
I love your colouring. I just purchased some OMS and i can't wait to give them a go. Great inspiration. X
Great card. The blue makes you feel the cold and snowflakes swirling around. The shape is a nice change.
Beautiful card Elise!
Claire xx
this is just gorgeous Elise - love the colours on this one - stunning xx
Gorgeous creation Elise. Love the fab image and your gorgeous colouring. Beautiful BPs and card design.
Hugs
Caz x
Another stunner Elise. I love the image and your fab colouring. The layout and embellies look great too.
Lorraine x
What a great papercrafting project you created for the hop. The colored pencils really made a difference and really enhance the sweet image.Your coloring is great too!
Love that shade of blue, Elise and the dark edges set it off beautifully. Stunning colouring too. Fab card.
Tine :)
Love the blue colour and snowflakes. Very beautiful and cheerful card.
Hi Elise,
Wonderful colours on this adorable card. Love your colouring. great layout too
Hugs Kelly
Gorgeous card, Elise! I love the pretty blue papers and the sweet image! Outstanding coloring!
Oh such a gorgeus card! hugs! mojca
Gorgeous card, and such a sweet iamge, beautifully coloured.
Hugs
Cathy xx
I LOVE this card. Great coloring! This image is so cute and the blue of the card really looks wintery!
Stunning Card! Great Job.
This is gorgeous! Pretty design and love your coloring! Fun seeing what you all did with this image. ~hugs
Elise! Gorgeous sweetie! It's funny how we all used the trees haha! Great minds think alike! Your coloring is out of this world!!!!!
Hugs, Dena
This is sooooo GORGEOUS, Elise!!!! Love the style of this card, the gorgeous papers and that magnificently colored darling image!
Takes my breath away!!!!!
Hi Elise, gorgeous shaped card, so different, lovley colouring too! Thanks for the eye candy. Ruby x
Hi Elise, I have just found your blog through Fleur via FB group I've just joined :0)
Your card is absolutely stunning. So soft looking especially as blue can look so cold usually. He looks snuggly!!
Thank you for the chance to win in the hop.
Hugs Helen x
I love this card. It is that little bit different which makes it so wonderful. Holly
Such a beautiful card. Your coloring is amazing! I like how you made the image colorful so it stands out from the blue background. Fab work! Hugs! xx
Wow, beautifully coloured, love the wintery blue colours too, hugs Sara xx
stunning
Hi Elise, FAB card! I love the icy blue colours and the sentiment is perfect for this cute image :-)
Lisa x
What a cute card. I love the frosty look. TFS and a chance for a goodie.
Hi Elise, your colouring is amazing and I love the layout and papers.
Hugs Sue W.
A gorgeous card Elise! I love the blue and the LOTV image is adorable and your colouring is fab! hugs, Marlies
Wow this image is so adorable.Beautiful paper and embellishments.Love all the colours.Hugs Debbie x
this is gorgeous x
Lovely card & colors!
A gorgeous card Elise, love the colours, image and design. Marlene
Wow Elise!
Your card is stunning!
Great folds,beautiful papers and amazing coloring!
Thanks for hop and for the chance!
Hugs!
Sandra
gorgeous, love the colours. gail x
Sabrina... I absolutely love how your card turned out and the Grungy message is really cute.
Hi Elise, what a beaut, this image is adorable.
Wilma x x
Oooo....makes me feel cold with all that icy blue...hahaaa! Your card is truly gorgeous....love these little images!
What a cool scene you have created. Love it!
This is gorgeous, love it.
This is gorgeous Elise, I love the blues and the fancy shape. Those snowflake papers are just stunning too.
Annette
xx
Wow,
What a great looking card,
love the blue backing paper,
with those snow flakes,
a stunning card,
hugs,
Heather & Bronwyn x x
LOTV are my favourite stamps of all time-sooo cute-i make most of my cards with their stamps or diecut squares & yours are a wonderful inspiration,absolutely beautiful.ellie x
A lovely card, great colouring.
Gah, I did not know Lili of the Valley made beautiful paper, too! It's so blue and snowflakey...
lovely card! looks just like a wonderful winter wonderland! I like the picture it is colored beautifully. Thanks for sharing!
awwwwwwwwww love this Elise, truly beautiful
Anne x
Love the card - I find these kind of hops fascinating - with the same stamp - all the different, but equally gorgeous results!
Love the different shape here - very nice.
Stunning coloring, Elise! Especially love the blue shading around the cute image.
Hugs, Anja
Cute image and lovely colour combo you have used for your card, Elise. I love the die from Memory Box!
greetings Dorte
Darling card! I love the format of it and the beautiful papers and sweet image!
DeniseB
Soooo pretty and cute Elise - fabulous colouring!
Pauline x
Cool wintery colours. Nice coloring on the stamp.
Ana S.
Post a Comment